• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Suggestions on 40/45 suppressor

TORKAR

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2009
York, Pennsyltucky
Trolling posts for input on a can for a 40 cal &45ACP pistol suppressor. leaning towards the Silencerco Osprey and Liberty Miranda... any suggestions from the masses? Always been a Gemtec fan also but Haven't made a decision yet.

Re: Suggestions on 40/45 suppressor

The AAC Ti Rant and Silencerco seem to be the most popular of the masses.

Don't want to get too deep in the weeds, but there are plenty of good 40/45 suppressors. I just went through the process of buying a Ti Rant. A lot of good reviews and videos.

Get on the internet and do your research and buy what is best for you and or your budget. Hands on is always best but that would be a luxury.

Knowledge is power but it can definitely prolong decision making!
crazy.gif

Osprey for me. Got one and couldn't be happier !! I use it on .45, .40, .9mm and it works great.

I have no experience with the Osprey, but I do have a Ti-RANT 45 and am very happy with it. It's my third center fire pistol suppressor (AAC Phantom 9mm subgun/Beretta 92 can, AAC Evo-9) and the quietest .45 can I've ever heard. And you can get 1/2x28 pistons for it and use it on your 9mm too. It is spectacularly quiet compared with .45 cans from just a couple of years ago.