• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

super trickler

Granite offers magic and voodoo and unicorn tiurds

It also looks like lab equipment and looking cool is half the battle.

Really though, it’s a flat, levelable surface that’s easy to stick isolators under and cut vibrations to the scale (from your bench, or ac, or press, etc)

It also looks like lab equipment and looking cool is half the battle.

Really though, it’s a flat, levelable surface that’s easy to stick isolators under and cut vibrations to the scale (from your bench, or ac, or press, etc)
This and to add, the heavy mass of the granite on top of rubber isolators means it resists vibrations/shock from the bench. Something else of known flatness of heavy mass, on rubber isolators will do the same.

Reactions: Balor
For guys that ordered the ST recently, what were you seeing for delivery times? I’m seeing the Gen 2 is in stock on their site now and really thinking of jumping on it.

Dude, just wait for the ingenuity precision

The super Spiller has its virtues, but speed and accuracy are not among them

That, from a former beta tester
I’m on the waitlist for one. I got on it in November last year when they were projecting a March/April delivery date and now that the projected delivery date for the first set of pre orders is in June, I’m getting antsy. Anything is faster and more accurate than my two chargemasters.