• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressed 9mm single shot T/C rifle.

RonA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2011
Browns Valley CA
I ended up with quite a bit of extra 9mm ammo and noticed I can buy a 16" 9mm barrel from BullBerry for a T/C G2. I figure the 147gr
would be sub-sonic and very quiet with no action noise like an AR. Probably won't be all that accurate, but you never know till you try.
Cheap ammo at least. Any one tried the T/C in 9mm?

Not an Encore but id like a 9mm bolt gun. There was a place doing those barrel swaps on Armscor 22tcm bolt guns but he told me just receintly that hes not taking on new work. A 9mm barrel for my Encore would be fun but kinda pricey for what ya get. Good luck.

Be a nice quiet little plinker
I'd have no clue what to expect for accuracy though...

I WISH someone would make a production 9mm bolt action.

I think the ruger 77/357 with 38spc is about as close as we will ever get it appears though

Sounds like the Curtis Tactical could be a ways off so I bought G2 and ordered a 9mm barrel from BullBerry. Hopefully I'll have one or the other by Spring.