• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor dealer's near Houston ?

ARsR4ME

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2009
Coldspring,TX
I have decided on a Yankee hill 7.62 QD and would like it if you guys could recommend a class 3 dealer around Houston or Conroe that is good to deal with for a first time class 3 buyer. I live in San Jacinto county so I'm hoping my CLEO will sign off. I've read alot of threads about Trust and Corps. but if my CLEO would sign I would probably go that route for now, if that matters.

Re: Suppressor dealer's near Houston ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLarenRoss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey man. Im in Shepherd. I dunno if Lacy will sign off or not. I think Texas Tactical has the YHM 7.62 QDs instock. They are down by Ellington Field. </div></div>

James Walters beat Lacy Rogers for sheriff in the last election. I called his office and left a message so I'll see. Is that Jens' Texas Tactical your talking about? I've bought from her at gun shows but didn't know she had a store.

Thanks for the stores guys. I wish there were more. Did you guys go Trust or inc. ?

HA! See how much I pay attention to local politics. Interested to see how he feels about Class 3 toys.

Texas Tactical Gear
(281) 484 - 0800

Dont remember the lady's name that owns it. Shes a bigger lady and is at all the show.

I'm "thrifty", best deal I get is from Bryon at Major Malfunction Munitions in OK and use a Class 3 attorney on the North side of Houston to do the transfer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLarenRoss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HA! See how much I pay attention to local politics. Interested to see how he feels about Class 3 toys.

Texas Tactical Gear
(281) 484 - 0800

Dont remember the lady's name that owns it. Shes a bigger lady and is at all the show. </div></div>

Talked to the Sheriff today and he said he has no problem with signing off if the person has no criminal history. I'll call the stores all you guys suggested next week and get this gravy train a-rollin.