• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressor for 45-70 Lever Action Marlin

Go away shill.
Learn to spell correctly first. Im guessing English is your second language.
Magnaloa Arkansas....yeah that place is famous for pussy.
As far as I know, Jesus was the only one who walked the Earth mistake free. I apologize for the spelling error. I hope you have a wonderful day looking for others' mistakes.

I'd like some recommendations on a suppressor for a 45-70. Thank you.
1. You posted your question in the Bear Pit. If you look around on the site a bit you would realize that this is not the place to get a serious response.

2. It usually helps to do some research yourself, and then ask a more specific question. I.E. I have looked at product X and Y, which one do you ladies think is best for Z?

3. There aren't really any ladies here.

• Haha
Reactions: 101st and Bender
1. You posted your question in the Bear Pit. If you look around on the site a bit you would realize that this is not the place to get a serious response.

2. It usually helps to do some research yourself, and then ask a more specific question. I.E. I have looked at product X and Y, which one do you ladies think is best for Z?

3. There aren't really any ladies here.
Thanks, I'm just a 69 year old man looking for suggestions. I feel sorry for people who live their lives to run down others.

Thanks, I'm just a 69 year old man looking for suggestions. I feel sorry for people who live their lives to run down others.
Queue that "I'm a victim meme".
IMG_5465.jpeg

I'm just a model for Calvin Kline.

Your very first post, you told everyone your name....as if its your real name.
You misspelled the town you are from....
Your second post was about class III items, in a known hangout for Alphabet soup.

Yeah...listen, no one cares how old you are. Playing the victim is another dead giveaway. Maybe you'll make a friend...hell maybe they'll help you out with a solvent trap eh? Or help you shorten up a shotgun barrel.

Go away or don't.
You've stepped in shit already.
Change your name and address and try again.
Yall should put me on the payroll.

Your second post was about class III items, in a known hangout for Alphabet soup.

Yeah...listen, no one cares how old you are. Playing the victim is another dead giveaway. Maybe you'll make a friend...hell maybe they'll help you out with a solvent trap eh? Or help you shorten up a shotgun barrel.

Go away or don't.
20 years in the Army and 20 years teaching says I'm no woke butt victim. I made a mistake, I own that.

Your question has already been asked and answered. One simple search…

I read that, I was looking for other shooters ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Go away or don't.
Not trying again, I'm staying.

I read that, I was looking for other shooters ideas.
You read that, saw there’s an actual dedicated sub-forum for Suppressors, and still you posted a new question in the Bear Pit? How about on the same thread you already read adding a post like “Hey fellas, any updated info on suppressor selection? I have the same rifle and I’m looking to suppress it too.”

Forums aren’t that hard to figure out. There’s kind of a description header on every single page of what the topic is.

Hawk, let me help you a bit, as the others will soon be around to get you all calloused up in the proper areas.

1. Go back to the thread that Redmanss showed you and you read. Ask the question there if there are other options that are not listed that others like or hate. That's your single best bet to get good info.

2. Rethink your approach in this thread. No good is going to come out of trying to defend yourself in the fashion you are. Not to be an ass, but your posts have alarms hanging all over them. Noobs who start the way you have are viewed as suspicious to say the least.

3. Realize that there are those here that make firearms and associated components, either for their own line of products or for other mfrs. If dudes are in the Pit it is to relax and socialize by really just fucking with each other via insults, memes and news articles, which means we aren't here to get all technical answering a question in this area of the forums. There is a wealth of information in the Armory or other sub-forums - ask there, someone will be along shortly to respond.

4. If your questions are epically stupid and your respond with equally stupid answers the beat down will continue, regardless of where you post the question. And you will find that you will not win, no matter how hard you try. On the plus side, you will be famous...

5. Stop with the victim mentality. That shit goes nowhere here. I'm not saying this to pile on - it's the truth. So many here have had serious losses and trials in life and you getting butthurt doesn't register on the pity meter.

6. If you can handle insults and deliver them equally well you will be fine. Everyone loves a good humored response. Read this thread before continuing further in this sub-forum, it should help you with some perspective and direction.

Genuinely trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and help you out so you get the answer you are looking for.

Last edited:
Hawk, let me help you a bit, as the others will soon be around to get you all calloused up in the proper areas.

1. Go back to the thread that Redmanss showed you and you read. Ask the question there if there are other options that are not listed that others like or hate. That's your single best bet to get good info.

2. Rethink your approach in this thread. No good is going to come out of trying to defend yourself in the fashion you are. Not to be an ass, but your posts have alarms hanging all over them. Noobs who start the way you have are viewed as suspicious to say the least.

3. Realize that there are those here that make firearms and associated components, either for their own line of products or for other mfrs. If dudes are in the Pit it is to relax and socialize by really just fucking with each other via insults, memes and news articles, which means we aren't here to get all technical answering a question in this area of the forums. There is a wealth of information in the Armory or other sub-forums - ask there, someone will be along shortly to respond.

4. If your questions are epically stupid and your respond with equally stupid answers the beat down will continue, regardless of where you post the question. And you will find that you will not win, no matter how hard you try. On the plus side, you will be famous...

5. Stop with the victim mentality. That shit goes nowhere here. I'm not saying this to pile on - it's the truth. So many here have had serious losses and trials in life and you getting butthurt doesn't register on the pity meter.

6. If you can handle insults and deliver them equally well you will be fine. Everyone loves a good humored response. Read this thread before continuing further in this sub-forum, it should help you with some perspective and direction.

Genuinely trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and help you out so you get the answer you are looking for.

End of thread.
Turn off the lights and VCR.

thanks-awesome.gif

Why you trying to ruin a shit show? Bet youre the guy that brings a condom to a key swap orgy!

• Haha
Reactions: lariat

Did you just rub some salve on his butthurt for him ?

Fascinating.