• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision SureShot Shout out!

naa3e5

Private
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2020
Not sure if this is allowed, but wanted to give a review of Jared and Sureshot! I couldn't be happier with my DTNVGs with the unfilmed L3 White Phos tubes and the level of service he provided. Jared walked me through the whole process, and made it easy to purchase....(albeit tougher to explain to the wife...) . Unit arrived about a week after I sent a money order via USPS.
Tube specs were awesome, both have slight blems out in zone 3. ~2600 FOM Tubes - Pics below taken through iPhone X, last night around 9PM here in Phx as well as having LIF filters installed in front. I grew up on aviation Omni VII based AN/AVS-9 flying for the Navy in the mid 2000's, these were much more relaxing on my eyes. DTNVGs weigh a bit less than my old set as well... and the Team Wendy Exfil with the 4D Tactical pads made it super comfortable. It didnt feel as I needed a counterweight nearly as bad as it used too..

Left.JPG
Right.JPG

If anyone has questions feel free to PM me! Again I wouldn't hessitate to purchase a set of NVDs from Jared!! He was top notch to deal with!

After consulting with the local Guru (killswitch) I placed a hefty order with him also...great customer service and seems to be an all around good guy. Did have one problem with him....I called him back and ordered my gear...

Sure shot is the best. I just got my new filmless RNVGs from them two days ago and they are outstanding. This is my second set of binos from them. I originally bought some high spec filmless DTNVGs very very similar to yours, but then decided I wanted some clean tubes. Jay made me a very fair trade offer and made the process easy. I’m very happy and now have some amazing tubes with even better specs. I can’t recommend them enough. They’re great people. Congrats on the new tubes.

Attachments

• E14EBB9A-3C9E-49EE-934E-5A28AA846EA9.jpeg
    E14EBB9A-3C9E-49EE-934E-5A28AA846EA9.jpeg
    511.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: