• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision Swarovski Optik rocks!!!

vferguson3006

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2009
Maine
10 yrs. ago, I purchased a pair of Swarovski Optik 8x32 binos. Worked flawless until last month.
One of the adjustable eyepiece's broke and the adjustable part would just fall out if you were not paying attn.
Called Swarovski Optik service Dept. I'm thinking 4-6 wks, no binos, BS hassle because they were 10yrs. old.
First, a real person answered, 2nd the conversation was not even 5mins. long, 3rd they sent both left and right
side replacement eyepieces next day, no charge, no questions.
SWEET!

I can beat that. My step dad bought a pair of Swaro 8x30 binos 20+ years ago. He quit hunting not long after that. Probably 10 years ago I started bugging him to give me the binos for Christmas. He wouldn't budge, as he was keeping them. Finally, about 6-7 years ago he surprised me by giving them to me for Christmas. They worked great for about a year. I don't remember what broke on them but I called Swarovski and figured I would get the cold shoulder. The lady on the phone told me to send them in and they would fix them. A few weeks go by and the same lady calls me back and says since they are so old they no longer have the parts to fix them. She says for $300 she will send me a brand new pair of $950 8x30 Swarovski binos. That is still the best $300 I have ever spent.