• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swatted

Did you ask him the same thing when he rambled on for 5 pages about mostly nothing related to the topic? I get that you hate cops just as much as him and believe that 1 in 10 Americans are dying from cops even though I provided other information saying otherwise. I can post 12 stories from the past 2 weeks of innocent cops being shot for no reason as well but you would probably not give 2 shits about it or say its "their job". Anyways, to answer your questions, not all of the facts are out yet and I hate to Monday morning quarterback a cop on his decision making to pull the trigger. What I will say is if he was in the wrong, then he needs to be held criminally liable for taking an innocent persons life. Because of the media, cops get shit on around the clock. 99.99% are good cops and that .01% that is bad is like getting the one shitty doctor the one time you need one that makes a mistake on you.

Do we have your permission to discuss how and why an innocent man was gunned down and killed by police while on his doorstep, wondering what the fuck was going on?

Going back to one of the core issues that ArmyJerry hit on that I forgot to address is the "scaredy cat" cops. I think any copper in the country can relate to that. There are quite simply officers that have no background or comfort level with violence. I personally blame the modern society and school systems with their zero tolerance on fighting and all that bullshit.

It used to be that by the time you were out of High School a young man had been in enough dust ups to have a reasonable sense of what it is to engage in a sensible level of violence. Nowadays, not so much, and the ones that do would rarely be selected for an academy class.

My street unit tried to select veteran cops from tough beats and young cops that had a reputation for scrapping. We had to use some level of force on basically a nightly basis and at least a few times a month we'd have a "could've shot" or "should've shot them" incident without shooting anyone. Our guys knew the lowest level of force they could effectively use to deal with shit. A 25-30yr old that's never been in a fight panics, freaks the fuck out, and typically overreacts to a threat.

Another dynamic we saw was the reliance on the Taser. It's one helluva tool for what it does, but the Depts started mandating its use in place of hands-on control techniques. That perpetuated a whole breed of officer that had plenty of Tazings but no experience tussling in the gutter. The Dept didn't care because a Taser was easier to deal with than a use of force incident so it became a crutch for way too many guys (and gals) who should've been learning to de-escalate where they could and handle business where necessary.

Good experience teaches good judgement. Unfortunately with the de-policing movement in America young cops aren't learning the streets anymore. It appears that many are shooting someone because they can, rather than they should. Knowing when it's time to actually squeeze a trigger is a factor of experience and the judgment you gain from it. I personally had at least 50 ""could've" incidents, probably 15 "should've" incidents, and only fired my weapon on two occasions, both of which were so insanely justified that I was effectively cleared within hours.

My guidance to young coppers was that if they actually had the time to think about whether they should squeeze a trigger then they probably shouldn't.

Huh, a thread about a Police shooting analyzed by people who weren't there and replete with cop hating bullshit, who could have seen that coming?

Reactions: S12A
Huh, a thread about a Police shooting analyzed by people who weren't there and replete with cop hating bullshit, who could have seen that coming?

Well, that was useful

Can you tell us why a man who did nothing wrong, and was standing on his porch wondering why all the cops were there, was shot from across the street and killed by a Wichita police officer?

Well, that was useful

Can you tell us why a man who did nothing wrong, and was standing on his porch wondering why all the cops were there, was shot from across the street and killed by a Wichita police officer?

GFY, troll. In fact, how are you not on my ignore list already? We shall have to remedy that.

I personally had at least 50 ""could've" incidents, probably 15 "should've" incidents, and only fired my weapon on two occasions, both of which were so insanely justified that I was effectively cleared within hours.

I'm glad you've managed to survive all the shit you've been through.

I personally blame the modern society and school systems with their zero tolerance on fighting and all that bullshit.

This is definitely a huge factor in lots of dumb shit we see every day. What would be the reason someone familiar with dust-ups wouldn't be selected for the academy? Assault charges?

Going back to one of the core issues that ArmyJerry hit on that I forgot to address is the "scaredy cat" cops. I think any copper in the country can relate to that. There are quite simply officers that have no background or comfort level with violence. I personally blame the modern society and school systems with their zero tolerance on fighting and all that bullshit.

It used to be that by the time you were out of High School a young man had been in enough dust ups to have a reasonable sense of what it is to engage in a sensible level of violence. Nowadays, not so much, and the ones that do would rarely be selected for an academy class.

My street unit tried to select veteran cops from tough beats and young cops that had a reputation for scrapping. We had to use some level of force on basically a nightly basis and at least a few times a month we'd have a "could've shot" or "should've shot them" incident without shooting anyone. Our guys knew the lowest level of force they could effectively use to deal with shit. A 25-30yr old that's never been in a fight panics, freaks the fuck out, and typically overreacts to a threat.

Another dynamic we saw was the reliance on the Taser. It's one helluva tool for what it does, but the Depts started mandating its use in place of hands-on control techniques. That perpetuated a whole breed of officer that had plenty of Tazings but no experience tussling in the gutter. The Dept didn't care because a Taser was easier to deal with than a use of force incident so it became a crutch for way too many guys (and gals) who should've been learning to de-escalate where they could and handle business where necessary.

Good experience teaches good judgement. Unfortunately with the de-policing movement in America young cops aren't learning the streets anymore. It appears that many are shooting someone because they can, rather than they should. Knowing when it's time to actually squeeze a trigger is a factor of experience and the judgment you gain from it. I personally had at least 50 ""could've" incidents, probably 15 "should've" incidents, and only fired my weapon on two occasions, both of which were so insanely justified that I was effectively cleared within hours.

My guidance to young coppers was that if they actually had the time to think about whether they should squeeze a trigger then they probably shouldn't.

An excellent post that needs repeating several times.
There are a lot of instances where people not in control of their mental faculties either due to a genetic condition or substance issue, or emotional breakdown, could easily be handled with appropriate physical force without the need to use deadly force.

The other issue is in addition to knowing how to use force, would be to once again issue tools properly designed and utilized to help bring someone down without killing them. A bit beat up, beats dead any day (Except of course for "community activists who would like something more dramatic to rally the riot around). I would hazard a guess that if the Police were trained with, carried and allowed to use properly designed batons, saps and net launchers, a lot of encounters with unstable people might end with less dead and more just waking up in the hospital. I think perhaps the biggest problem is with the "Allowed to use".

It seems too many Administrators are pushing the line of... talk nicely or kill them dead... no in between & I'm sure the lawyers have a lot to do with it. For some reason it seems the pencil pushers believe it's better to deal with lawsuits for being dead than a couple extra ones for smacked somebody upside the head.

Between Tasers, expandable batons, pepper spray (which I despise), along with Bean Bag and Pepperball guns, there's a LOT of non-lethal equipment available. Many of those gizmos can also lead to a dependence upon them and a lack of confidence in what to do when they're not an option or have failed to work.

However, I have never, ever, second-guessed another officer's shooting. That decision was that officer's and his alone and only he/she can attempt to articulate why they pulled a trigger. The closest I've come was the cop on the east coast (maybe SC) that shot the dude running away from him. That one seemed like too much bad police movies/TV going through his head, which really does cause a lot of poor decision making in the real world.

It seems too many Administrators are pushing the line of... talk nicely or kill them dead... no in between & I'm sure the lawyers have a lot to do with it. For some reason it seems the pencil pushers believe it's better to deal with lawsuits for being dead than a couple extra ones for smacked somebody upside the head.

Nobody's pushing that line. It's a case of suitability for the job, and there's constantly a trade-off. America believed it's Police to be too aggressive. So we see the lawsuits, the bodycams, and the restructuring of hiring profiles. They're hiring from the less type a and more docile side of the spectrum, have been for years and years now.

Now what you have is a generation of Cops that are ill equipped to deal with conflict and violence. Great, less uses of force and lawsuits, right? Well, there's some stressful shit inherent to this profession that's often rooted in conflict and violence...and it's unavoidable.

So those more docile Cops shit themselves a lot sooner than the "aggressive" older generation and shit like this is the result. Everybody has their own mental line in the sand about when to pull the trigger, this new generation has their line set a lot farther out. The irony is these flea bag SJW hippy assholes that did all the complaining are responsible. They traded the occasional dirtbag getting his teeth kicked in by an aggressive Cop for the neighbor shot on the porch by the snowflake that's never been in a fight.

You reap what you sow and it's not the Cops fault, it's liberal society's fault.

Nobody's pushing that line. It's a case of suitability for the job, and there's constantly a trade-off. America believed it's Police to be too aggressive. So we see the lawsuits, the bodycams, and the restructuring of hiring profiles. They're hiring from the less type a and more docile side of the spectrum, have been for years and years now.

Now what you have is a generation of Cops that are ill equipped to deal with conflict and violence. Great, less uses of force and lawsuits, right? Well, there's some stressful shit inherent to this profession that's often rooted in conflict and violence...and it's unavoidable.

So those more docile Cops shit themselves a lot sooner than the "aggressive" older generation and shit like this is the result. Everybody has their own mental line in the sand about when to pull the trigger, this new generation has their line set a lot farther out. The irony is these flea bag SJW hippy assholes that did all the complaining are responsible. They traded the occasional dirtbag getting his teeth kicked in by an aggressive Cop for the neighbor shot on the porch by the snowflake that's never been in a fight.

You reap what you sow and it's not the Cops fault, it's liberal society's fault.

Thanks man, I tried to make that point above but you did it a lot better.

I'm pretty sure that the cop pulled the trigger and not society . If by due process he is found guilty and I'm not talking good faith bullshit or he perceived bullshit . Then he should be held accountable . If people from the top down were held accountable for their actions there would be less bullshit across the board .
I don't care if the guy had jock itch , there was no reason to shoot him PERIOD . Unless he produced a gun there is no justification .
If I shot someone who had no weapon and showed no provocation I get instant accountability .

GFY, troll. In fact, how are you not on my ignore list already? We shall have to remedy that.

Fuck you too, thank you very much.

I suppose explaining that one away was too much for you.

I'm pretty sure that the cop pulled the trigger and not society . If by due process he is found guilty and I'm not talking good faith bullshit or he perceived bullshit . Then he should be held accountable . If people from the top down were held accountable for their actions there would be less bullshit across the board .
I don't care if the guy had jock itch , there was no reason to shoot him PERIOD . Unless he produced a gun there is no justification .
If I shot someone who had no weapon and showed no provocation I get instant accountability .

I'm not talking about who's responsible for physically pulling the trigger, I'm talking about who's responsible for creating the situation. In fact it's threads like this and the bullshit that runs so rampant in society today that keeps people well suited for LE work from even applying. You're then left with the snowflakes, enjoy.

Fuck you too, thank you very much.

I suppose explaining that one away was too much for you.

I don't need or want your support, asshole. Which is a joke to begin with because you're one of the most obvious, frothing at the mouth, cop hating pieces of shit on this site.

I've explained it to you multiple times before, you're either too fucking stupid or so buried in your hatred of LE to see the light. Why would I continue wasting my time trying to show the light to a blind man? Like I said, fuck off.

Reactions: S12A
I must plead Guilty to the fact that some of my posts de-railed this thread. Sorry about that so let's get back to facts or as Joe Friday said,"Just the facts ma'am, just the facts."
The first fact that I know of is that this is a horrible situation brought on by some douche bag that more than likely had no idea it would escalate to this point, but it did.
The second fact is; I don't know all of the facts yet and probably never will. They will be shined over or not released other than a redacted version.
End of facts.
Opinions; I have a lot of those.
The first is that this was a total shit show from the beginning and the Dispatch center didn't do it right and did not verify the source of their information but in defense of them seconds do count.
The second is that the LEOs went in with the worst in mind and treated it accordingly but used improper procedures and just plain out over reacted, and an Officer with a rifle who probably should not be in that line of work and did not have good trigger control despite God only knows how many classes he didn't pay attention in busted a cap and killed the guy on the porch.
What do I think will happen?
There will be many LEOs in the upper echelon going all out to cover their precious asses and never admit to the fact that they hired someone not suitable for the job but had to fill slots and throw the shooter under the bus.
A whole lot of bullshit court things will go on and in the end the shooter will walk free, justifiable shoot to keep the upper echelon free and Lily White or Brown and Get down, however that goes.
If the shooter has any kind of soul or sense of wrongdoing he will live with that Hell for the rest of his life.
I hope he does not stay in LE but do hope he can find a place in life that makes him feel free.
Who knows? Maybe he thinks he is cool and a Hero? I doubt that very much. But, maybe he can help other young Cops to go the right way.and become the best training Officer ever.
Just my thoughts, FM

I would bet that he has much better trigger control now and only puts his finger in there when ready to shoot but you do have to pull the trigger to make the rifle shoot.

Last edited:
To lighten the mood happy New Year fellas..Lets lighten up and keep this informative thread civil. We're all freinds here except Maser.

"Well, that was useful

Can you tell us why a man who did nothing wrong, and was standing on his porch wondering why all the cops were there, was shot from across the street and killed by a Wichita police officer?"

Id like to hear the answer to that as well. And dont call me a cop hater, douchebag. I have a number of friends, both here, and not on the Hide who are LEO.

Trollboy, you can put me on your ignore list as well because youre the arrogant moron. Back to mommy's basement and your cashmere sock, with ya.

Last edited:
I must plead Guilty to the fact that some of my posts de-railed this thread. Sorry about that so let's get back to facts or as Joe Friday said,"Just the facts ma'am, just the facts."
The first fact that I know of is that this is a horrible situation brought on by some douche bag that more than likely had no idea it would escalate to this point, but it did.
The second fact is; I don't know all of the facts yet and probably never will. They will be shined over or not released other than a redacted version.
End of facts.
Opinions; I have a lot of those.
The first is that this was a total shit show from the beginning and the Dispatch center didn't do it right and did not verify the source of their information but in defense of them seconds do count.
The second is that the LEOs went in with the worst in mind and treated it accordingly but used improper procedures and just plain out over reacted, and an Officer with a rifle who probably should not be in that line of work and did not have good trigger control despite God only knows how many classes he didn't pay attention in busted a cap and killed the guy on the porch.
What do I think will happen?
There will be many LEOs in the upper echelon going all out to cover their precious asses and never admit to the fact that they hired someone not suitable for the job but had to fill slots and throw the shooter under the bus.
A whole lot of bullshit court things will go on and in the end the shooter will walk free, justifiable shoot to keep the upper echelon free and Lily White or Brown and Get down, however that goes.
If the shooter has any kind of soul or sense of wrongdoing he will live with that Hell for the rest of his life.
I hope he does not stay in LE but do hope he can find a place in life that makes him feel free.
Who knows? Maybe he thinks he is cool and a Hero? I doubt that very much. But, maybe he can help other young Cops to go the right way.and become the best training Officer ever.
Just my thoughts, FM

I would bet that he has much better trigger control now and only puts his finger in there when ready to shoot but you do have to pull the trigger to make the rifle shoot.

He knows, Mike, and every man that was there, knows, that he murdered an innocent civilian. (Thats based on the available facts/info).

Fuck no...
I am retired and set my own hours as I see fit, only to my advantage. I do what I want to do but feel free to criticize others.
I have walked the walk and done the talk. I walked the jungles as well and it was not easy but I am a
better person having done so.
I am OLD and don't have much time left in this world but will do the best that I can with what I have left. FM

At the least I think there should be much more mandatory training for cops. Unless the individual officer makes the effort themselves, from what I hear they're on average at a bare minimum of familiarity with their weapons. Just off the cuff, it seems from my observatin that folks with more experience and trigger time are way way less likely to shoot someone unnecessarily, have a ND, etc. Perhaps something about growing up in the woods with a firearm in arms reach + frequent use of such gives a person much more respect for the weapon and its capabilities that cant otherwise be replicated, but I'd wager more training would atleast go a good ways toward said trainees gaining more respect for firearms/being more hesitant to use them in anger/etc. Ive heard it many times now also how theres too many cops nowadays that never once had to throw a punch. Snowflakes don't realize all the ramifications they're bringing about by making testosterone and masculinity into something "evil"..
FWIW I wouldn't trade the 4 years I spent on my wrestling team for nothing, maybe try to hire more former high school wrestlers(maybe football players too) and dudes who train grappling/BJJ/MT/MMA/etc. Believe it or not high school wrestling can be/is ULTRA violent. I was trying to rip the fucker's face off a every opponent I faced. There's a level of effort or force or... idk its hard to find the correct term, but theres a level of "PUSH HARD" deep inside you that I don't think people who haven't fought/wrestled/etc quite a bit even know how to access. Its like you don't realize how hard you can fight until you figure out how to access that fight-for-your-life level of effort every match, if it weren't for wrestling I never would've known how hard I actually can try and sometimes needed too.

RIP to the dead man, prayers/condolences to his family... shit sucks. Whether its determined the cop goes to jail or not, I'm sure he'll imprison himself in his own mind for many years to come.

Wow busy day on this thread. Doesn't anyone work normal hours anymore?

It's a little easier for some of us with long-distance, non-traditional, shoulder-to-the-load 9-5 jobs. And, like Mike said, others of us just have the time.

Id like to hear the answer to that as well. And dont call me a cop hater, douchebag. I have a number of friends, both here, and not on the Hide who are LEO.

Trollboy, you can put me on your ignore list as well because youre the arrogant moron. Back to mommy's basement and your cashmere sock, with ya.

That was a direct response to the 308pirate. You're not a cop hater maggot. You're just another asshole on the internet that likes to stir the pot.

That was a direct response to the 308pirate. You're not a cop hater maggot. You're just another asshole on the internet that likes to stir the pot.

Fair enoughbut you still didnt answer the question.

To think once upon a time we could round up a group of 15 year old kids to form a posse chase down and smoke a indian raiding party..:

http://blackforkblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/cousin-wallace-recounts-indian-wars-in.html

Theres definitely worlds of difference in the talent pool that PD's are able to draw recruits from between the past and now, with the level of said talent steadily declining. The average dude from back then would eat Robocop alive today.

Not everyone criticizing the cops in this case is a "cop hater", we have a problem in this country with extrajudicial killing by police, we need to fix it. if that offends you,then find another thread to hang out in. Don't make the term "cop hater" the new "racist" key word to shut down the conversation, the former now has just as much meaning as the latter.

I’m usually VERY reluctant to participate in this type of conversation. I read, research, and form my personal opinions, then keep them to myself. After watching the video multiple times, reading nearly all of this thread, and using several news/media outlets, a simple guy like me comes up with some thoughts.

The useless fella that made the call, indiite him as an accessory to murder. I’m guessing that he plays COD in mom’s basement and probably isn’t a contributor to our society. To someone like me, he is of little use.

To the LEO that leaned on the trigger. Second degree. The “threat” wasn’t, as near as I can tell. Not at that distance anyway.

Dispatch asked a LOT of questions and did a decent job, but unfortunately that information didn’t get to the right folks in a timely manner, or wasn’t taken into account as LE pressed onward, example is the house description.

All said and done, a sad deal. My hope is that people pay for their actions and decisions. Accountability seems to be lost in this day and age.

I like the snowflake theory that is epidemic in new LEOs. Never been in a fight in high school. WTF is that all about. Growing up it was all about getting laid or getting in a fight and and in hindsight it didn't really matter which one.

Another unpopular possibility is unfortunately the police knowing the lack of consequences most of the time if they kill someone they shouldn't.

Those of us who carry guns daily as civilians, generally understand that if we go to even pulling out our gun there had better be an immediate life threatening situation or our lives & freedom may never be the same, and if we pull the trigger, it better be because there was no other choice and it was the only way to stop imminent death or life changing bodily injury & nobody else better get hurt in the process or we go to Jail and probably loose all our life savings (and may even if it is justified have to give up a huge chunk of our life savings to stay out of jail).

Worrying about a reprimand, some time off or possibly loosing your job as the most you'll have to worry about is a far cry from the reality that most of us face and as unpopular as it is for people to understand, I think that is a part of the problem that has to be considered.

Not everyone criticizing the cops in this case is a "cop hater", we have a problem in this country with extrajudicial killing by police, we need to fix it. if that offends you,then find another thread to hang out in. Don't make the term "cop hater" the new "racist" key word to shut down the conversation, the former now has just as much meaning as the latter.

Jerry, just because your worthless ass hates Cops, doesn't mean everybody that calls you on it is ignoring some crusade against the badge you cooked up in your head to justify the hatred.

You don't have a fucking clue what the job is like or the consequences of being involved in a critical incident. You're a fucking keyboard commando passing judgment from behind a computer screen.

You've got zero experience and you constantly make unsubstantiated blanket statements. I could set my watch by the time delay between a shooting on the news and some anti-cop bullshit that gets posted in here by you. Now you want to pretend there's some larger issue you're championing and you don't have an obvious fucking anti cop slant to your view of the world.

I'm not sure what your deal is. I don't know if you applied and didn't make the cut so now this is the "I didn't make it so I hate cops" syndrome or maybe it's post ticket/dui/whatever vengefulness. I don't really care either way. For every frothing anti cop post I see you making I'll be pointing out your bullshit moving forward.

At least till Frank fixes the ignore list.

Reactions: S12A and Skunk
Jerry, just because your worthless ass hates Cops, doesn't mean everybody that calls you on it is ignoring some crusade against the badge you cooked up in your head to justify the hatred.

You don't have a fucking clue what the job is like or the consequences of being involved in a critical incident. You're a fucking keyboard commando passing judgment from behind a computer screen.

You've got zero experience and you constantly make unsubstantiated blanket statements. I could set my watch by the time delay between a shooting on the news and some anti-cop bullshit that gets posted in here by you. Now you want to pretend there's some larger issue you're championing and you don't have an obvious fucking anti cop slant to your view of the world.

I'm not sure what your deal is. I don't know if you applied and didn't make the cut so now this is the "I didn't make it so I hate cops" syndrome or maybe it's post ticket/dui/whatever vengefulness. I don't really care either way. For every frothing anti cop post I see you making I'll be pointing out your bullshit moving forward.

Don't rule out the possibility that you are bias as well and that effects your judgment on things like this. Having people that have never had to do your job explaining how your job should be done is probably enough to create some bias in the best of us. A good friend of mine is in le (state), but I've also seen enough illegal shit from leo's that I count them as not to be trusted until I know different. Really a shame because growing up I always figured they were good folks that could be counted on to do right.

woe is me, my job is tough and people criticize my profession when one of us extrajudicially kills a citizen who did not need killing,,,, woe is me.

My deal? Well its simple, I don't want armed agents of the state killing citizens. You seem a bit paranoid, I hope you are close to retirement.

My disposition toward police changed when I looked into that Albuquerque murder of the homeless dude on the side of that hill and the reaction of the LEO's to that incident. You think I am the problem when at the ag of 52 I change my view of law enforcement in my country? Are you that disconnected from reality that you think a 50+ year old middle class white dude just turns "cop hating" gangster thug without reason? You dont think actions of some police and the administrators are at issue or play a major part i the massive loss of trust in LEO????? .

BTW not everyone wants to be a cop or fireman, and very few want to work for the government. get over yourself already.

As a cop you should know ignoring other people wont fix problems, however, if you insist you can just not click on threads that trigger you.

Still waiting for a reasonable explanation of why a Wichita man was gunned down by a cop on his own porch for no apparent reason.

Don't rule out the possibility that you are bias as well and that effects your judgment on things like this. Having people that have never had to do your job explaining how your job should be done is probably enough to create some bias in the best of us. A good friend of mine is in le (state), but I've also seen enough illegal shit from leo's that I count them as not to be trusted until I know different. Really a shame because growing up I always figured they were good folks that could be counted on to do right.

He's just like (most) of all the rest. Refuses to face the facts that there are bad apples in every barrel. In this case the officer may not have been 'bad' just poorly prepared and it cost an innocent man his life. Of course we should just give him a "Get out of jail" card because he wears a badge.NOT.

Frank, please fix the ignore button so he can put me on his list, and he on mine.

Still waiting for a reasonable explanation of why a Wichita man was gunned down by a cop on his own porch for no apparent reason.

I think u and I will die of old age bf what u ask for appears....

Stop apologizing for cops gunning down unarmed people. These shootings would get a non cop in jail in most states.

I sure hope we find a way to stop this short of that. History shows that citizens attempting to defend themselves against the armed forces of the state do not generally succeed. At Ruby Ridge Randy Weaver won the law suit in the end but it cost him his wife and son. He should have just gone to court. The Branch Davidians were more typical. When the government lost got tired of waiting they just burned them all to death, men women and children, then went on TV and smirked about the poor construction of their home.

I 100% agree that the police need to be restrained from harming innocent civilians. But I do not believe that it would be good to use the threat of deadly force to restrain them. We must use the rule of law. This officer (if the facts are as reported) must be convicted of murder.

I don't think another Waco could happen today with Internet and the widespread popularity of the AR15.

You're going to be waiting a long time, dipshit. "For no apparent reason" give me a break. Like they picked a house at random and shot him because they were bored. You refuse to address any aspect of how the whole scenario came to be while over simplifying it by saying he was shot for no apparent reason.

That's why you can fuck off. Or fuck Jerry...he might enjoy it. Or you can fuck each other while chanting "down with agents of the state." Knock yourselves out.

No, Jerry... I'm sure you have a reason to hate Cops, all I'm saying is maybe it's not a good one or one worthy of demonizing the profession as a whole. No sense in talking to a zealot, though, is there. You're convinced LE are a problem but you're surprised when I don't want to waste time trying to change your mind. ROFL.

boo mutha fuking hoo, your schtik aint working anymore hero wanna be fuckface. Again, you are in denial of facts, the telephone call didn't force that cop to kill that homeowner on his porch, that cop pulled the trigger all by himself, now all the other cops that were there to witness the extrajudicial murder of this citizen by a fellow armed agent of the state are forced into choosing to let him get away with it or making sure he goes to jail. They seem to have chosen their path., he walks free while that family is making arrangements, I would suggest that you are the fuking zealot, defending every bad shoot that happens, you are an enabling zealot, your actions/belief system are primary reason the general public distrusts the whole justice system now. Keep denying it but the two separate and unequal laws that are in play now will bring down the house of cards.

You're going to be waiting a long time, dipshit. "For no apparent reason" give me a break. Like they picked a house at random and shot him because they were bored. You refuse to address any aspect of how the whole scenario came to be while over simplifying it by saying he was shot for no apparent reason.

That's why you can fuck off. Or fuck Jerry...he might enjoy it. Or you can fuck each other while chanting "down with agents of the state." Knock yourselves out.

No, Jerry... I'm sure you have a reason to hate Cops, all I'm saying is maybe it's not a good one or one worthy of demonizing the profession as a whole. No sense in talking to a zealot, though, is there. You're convinced LE are a problem but you're surprised when I don't want to waste time trying to change your mind. ROFL.

I watched the vidio and something struck home with me.
multiple officers issued commands all at the same time mostly screaming without giving any resonable time to comply before screaming more.
The officers started to feed off one another in an escilation untill some guy got stressed out and made what apears to be a mistake.
vidio I saw not good enough for me to judge a guy to hell or not.

I have been screamed at by multiple officers like that without time to answer or comply.
There were between 8 to 10 within my eye site and several more near. One guy says (he is the one)!
They were screaming in english and Spanish and then one of them said ( he has guns ) !
I have never heard a more defining sound in my life as more than a dozen safety's cliked and hammers cocked ( 1979)!

I remained frozen to the stearing wheel and then some huge guy grabs me snatches out of the window of my hotrod chevell,
And tosses me onto the concrete I didnt utter a sound, they picked me up and slammed my face on the hood of my car, siszle shit hot.
I get screamed at in more Spanish untill one guy says see if he has a green card, I cut in and said yes sir I do.
I had a military id USAF active duty, guy says a gi Holly shit. They were green back then.

They all shut up when the mifwik spoke and i could answer .
They asked me why i had so many guns in the back seat, my answer didnt amuse them it was because i ran out of room in the trunk, holly shit again!
I had an arsinal, ammo and a cooler of beer in the front floor board and some uniforms and civilian clothes.
I was extreamly tan after 2 years in the AZ sun, profiling naw.

I had been speeding on I 10 for hours well in excess of 100 mph and they were trying to catch me, thier aircraft only went 120, lol.

After explaining that i was in a hurry to get to Texas before PCS to EUROPE in ten days and had a lot of girls to see.
One officer asks what to charge me with and mifwik says pack his shit back up and let him go,
Im not filling out a report on 20 officers a burnt up cruiser and a fucking aircraft that takes half an hour to catch up to a chevell !

Point is one officer in charge of screaming is enough to get shit done without mistakes by iether side!

I got certified le in the household asleep rite now and never go more than 5 mph over on the highway ever again!

I watched the vidio and something struck home with me.
multiple officers issued commands all at the same time mostly screaming without giving any resonable time to comply before screaming more.
Oldest trick in the book: yelling STOP RESISTING while beating the fuck out of someone who isn't or can't resist.

Yes, happens a lot. A lot of simultaneous screaming with weapons fully drawn and pointing at suspects. Just makes things worse. Plus, it is a panic response. They are like a swarm of Africanized killer bees.

Serpico did an interview a few years back about the panic attack on suspects from police today. I don't agree with most of his politics but he gets it. I can't seem to find the article.

Actually, the house was picked at random for them. And the result was a complete failure in proper police response. Their first mistake was assuming they were at the right house. They could have rolled up and interviewed a neighbor or two but based on this group of police it would have ended with a dead neighbor or two. I get defending LE in general but not this group of police. These guys are reckless.

Last edited by a moderator:

The reason why Wichita police was there has been addressed. The motherfucker is under arrest and somebody is probably trying to figure out how to hang a murder rap on him.

The reason why a citizen was shot dead for NO APPARENT REASON has not been addressed, but it will be. Not by you, but I bet some lawyers are lining up to buttfuck the Wichita Police Department in general and the fucking asshole who pulled the trigger in particular. I sure as hell hope they destroy that motherfucker's life like he destroyed the life of an innocent man and that of his family.

Fuck him and fuck you. With police like that, and like you, we're better off with no police.

Admittedly we are coming to that conclusion based on information from a journalist, but if I were on a jury and that was the information presented and the defense attorney could not disprove any of it, I would send him and his boss to jail.

Last I checked, this was still America. A defense attorney does not need to introduce evidence or prove anything. An acquittal is not a finding of innocence; it is simply a judgment that the state has not proven its case. Similarly, if the government has proven its case, the defense attorney can be ignored; the case is over if proven.

Reactions: 500grains