• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA Customer Service

fmaglin

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2017
Ohio
I purchased a SS fixed power scope from SWFA a while back from their sample list. After shooting a little over 1200 rounds my scope lost zero. Called em up and explained my issue. The young lady I spoke to gave me an authorization number and said to send it in. Once received, they sent me out a replacement, no questions asked, simple as that. Great company with fantastic customer service! I'll for sure be dealing with them in the future!

Years ago I sent in a scope for some minor flecks I could see in the glass. Scope was used heavily but taken care of. Well what do you know they sent a brand new one back. It's been sitting on an AR in the safe for over a year. Just mounted it on a 6.5 creedmoor and it's working like a champ. SWFA support is top notch!

Several years ago, I bought a couple of SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 scopes from them during a promo when they first came out. When I opened the box, I dropped one of the brand new scopes and bent the objective end of the scope tube. I emailed them and asked if I could pay for the cost to repair it. They sent me a new scope and charged me $ZERO. They offered to Email me a prepaid shipping label, but I paid the shipping back to them. I remember that kind of customer service and I recommend them. I still feel bad about the dropped scope every now and then when I think about it. dammit.
Bottom line... I always keep them in mind when it's time to buy optics.

Last edited:
i've bought 3 scopes from them....never had to use customer service. love the scopes, a fellow gets a lot for the buck.

in fact, i just took their scope off my target rifle and replaced it with a USO.....and i feel a little guilty doing it. i guess i've have to buy a new rifle so it has a home. lol

it's great to hear that should i ever have and issue, they'll cover it.

Last edited:
Had the parallax ring fail on a scope that had been well used. It had been spray painted and everything. Called them up and they sent me a brand new one.

Years later I made the bonehead mistake of tightening an adm recon mount the same way you do regular rings. It dented the scope tube. It still worked perfectly but I called them up and told them what I had done and asked about my options. They told me not to worry, if it ever had issues they would still replace it.

They have great CS

Man, this makes me wish they had an offering that worked for my new set up. I have a fixed 10SS and a 3-15SS that I love but their 5-20 just doesnt fit the bill for my new rifle. I do love this company though.

I bought one of their mil-dot 10x HD's about 6-7 months before they dropped the 5-20hd's. I saw the upgraded mil reticle and really wanted the newer scope. I called them and asked what they would do for me on a trade. My 10x was used but not abused and they gave me every single cent towards the new scope. I still love my 5-20 HD and believe it compares very nicely against scopes costing 1.5-2.0x as much.

I've been impressed with them for several years. They have honored their price match for me too!