• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA SS Classic Line in Mil/Mil

Re: SWFA SS Classic Line in Mil/Mil

My 2 12x are on their way to the house.

Just got my 10x in. Wow, the turrets are different. They feel A LOT better than the older models and they don't have the mushy feel to them anymore. Great improvement! The glass looks to be a different tint to them also compared to the old model. I'll check clarity tomorrow at the range if it doesn't rain.

ooooooo aahhhhhhhh
2012-06-11_10-20-07_529.jpg

My 10x should show up today... Cant wait! Did I mention it only cost me $32.32 shipped? :p

SWFA strikes again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Delfuego</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My 10x should show up today... Cant wait! Did I mention it only cost me $32.32 shipped? :p

SWFA strikes again! </div></div>
How did you manage that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Delfuego</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My 10x should show up today... Cant wait! Did I mention it only cost me $32.32 shipped? :p

SWFA strikes again! </div></div>
Trade-in plus Facebook discount???

I just seen that they got a bunch of scopes in stock. 10x42M I want one. I like the side focus vs rear focus option.

12x42 ordered and shipped today, now the 2 day wait for shipping. Thanks SWFA.

Not everyone is so receptive. Check out our Facebook post announcing the new Mil/Mil versions.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SWFAcom/20965581078?ref=tn_tnmn

<span style="font-weight: bold">Delson Alexander:</span> Really dislike the Mil adjustments. Aftet using MOA for so long I just can't wrap my head around that math while in the field. Everybody else seems to like them after the Military switched over, but working with them is not fun. The scopes are awesome though, glad you dig yours..

<span style="font-weight: bold">SWFA.com:</span> MOA and MIL are both angular measurments. The days of mixing the two on the same platform are over. The first step is to think in angular measurments instead of linear. In most cases new users of mil/mil scopes make it over complicated. Here is a post on OpticsTalk my nephew did that might help. http://www.opticstalk.com/&#8203;si...203;_topic32905_post469476.htm&#8203;l#469476

<span style="font-weight: bold">Delson Alexander:</span> The days of mixing the two "are over"? Sorry, I guess I'm not tactically hip...that is ridiculous! MOA adjustments for a Mil-Dot reticle have worked for what, about 40 years? It is quick, it makes sense, and it is a suberb learning/instructing platform to aid in the differentiation between Minute of Angle and the ubiquitous Milradian. .10 Mil adjustments? WTF? The Hell with MOA? Guess I am just not with it. It was really dissappointing to see Leupold do this, now you guys? Where am I going to send my new students for glass now? It's a damn bandwagon.

I appreciate the irony - using Facebook as a platform to gripe about new-fangled matching reticle/turret scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not everyone is so receptive. Check out our Facebook post announcing the new Mil/Mil versions.</div></div>

That reads kind of like the 6.5mm vs. 308 threads here...

"Its worked forever, who needs something else?"

"Just because its worked forever doesn't mean there is an easier, dare I say better, way to accomplish the same thing."

"I DON'T LIKE CHANGE"

Just opened my pair of 10x Mil/Mil's........DAMN these are impressive. These are the optics I have been saying I wanted them to offer for 3 yrs and they are going to be hard to beat.

12x arrived today. Very impressive piece of kit for the money. Glass is clear, reticule is crisp. Can't wait to get it on the gun & put it to use. Thank you SWFA!

Ordered a 16X yesterday and just got a shipping notice!

Hmm a good scope at this price makes me want to get a new rifle......

Damn you SWFA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not everyone is so receptive. Check out our Facebook post announcing the new Mil/Mil versions.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SWFAcom/20965581078?ref=tn_tnmn

<span style="font-weight: bold">Delson Alexander:</span> Really dislike the Mil adjustments. Aftet using MOA for so long I just can't wrap my head around that math while in the field. Everybody else seems to like them after the Military switched over, but working with them is not fun. The scopes are awesome though, glad you dig yours..

<span style="font-weight: bold">SWFA.com:</span> MOA and MIL are both angular measurments. The days of mixing the two on the same platform are over. The first step is to think in angular measurments instead of linear. In most cases new users of mil/mil scopes make it over complicated. Here is a post on OpticsTalk my nephew did that might help. http://www.opticstalk.com/&#8203;si...203;_topic32905_post469476.htm&#8203;l#469476

<span style="font-weight: bold">Delson Alexander:</span> The days of mixing the two "are over"? Sorry, I guess I'm not tactically hip...that is ridiculous! MOA adjustments for a Mil-Dot reticle have worked for what, about 40 years? It is quick, it makes sense, and it is a suberb learning/instructing platform to aid in the differentiation between Minute of Angle and the ubiquitous Milradian. .10 Mil adjustments? WTF? The Hell with MOA? Guess I am just not with it. It was really dissappointing to see Leupold do this, now you guys? Where am I going to send my new students for glass now? It's a damn bandwagon.</div></div>

Haters gonna hate.

But really, I can't stand that same ole, " I've dun it dis way for up-teen yeers, I cants stand you " attitude.

SWFA, you've done a great job. And thank you for bringing something to the market, that I believe, most have been asking for, for a long while now. Kudos.

Got mine yesterday. I'm really liking the reticle, and it's clear enough to identify cars on the freeway almost 2 miles away. The eye box is a little touchy, but it shouldnt be a problem once i get used to it. It's new home is my 280 ackley. First long range rig. ($$Hopefully my last$$)

Got my scope. first impressions... you could beat someone over the head with this thing and it would be fine... ha ha