• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swiss K31: Stunning

What boolit and load do you use? thanks!

Laser Cast makes a decent 170g .30 caliber hard cast bullet sized 0.310". I've fired several thousand of them with good results in my 1903 Springfields.

This website is a good starting point to develop light lead loads for 30-06. http://gmdr.com/lever/lowveldata.htm The chronograph data is close to the chronograph data I've collected over the years. I plan on using the 30-06 lead load data as a starting point when I buy a K31.

Coming soon. One of my suppliers has messed up critical dimensions on a part, so the whole batch needs to be redone, and that takes a few weeks.

Release to the Swiss market is scheduled for end-March / beg-April, immediately shippable to EU/Schengen countries.

Then I'll see about exporting to the US, maybe for the end of summer; in an officially neutral country, this might be a bit of an obstacle race, but apparently nothing's unsolvable.

These look good. Function well with dummies. Will definitely get them to the range this summer but it may be a few weeks. (y)

k31xxi.JPG

These look good. Function well with dummies. Will definitely get them to the range this summer but it may be a few weeks. (y)
Great news! The export-import chain worked.

Hope the mags prove up to your expectations. (I'm quite proud of the result; in our parts it quickly became the most popular K31-XXI product.)

Reactions: Modoc and BScore
JFYI for the 7.5x55 reloaders out there, the new Hornady 174 ELD-VT is very similar in ogive length to GP-11 (about .030" shorter, but closes up to a smaller meplat). Boattail is also a touch shorter but almost the same angle. Should come in fairly close to replicating C.O.A.L. and drag of the GP-11. Pre-production samples shot very well in my K31/42 and initial mass production run should start here within the month.