• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SWR/Silencerco Spectre II. Service report.

iflylow1959

Private
Minuteman
May 17, 2010
TnAlaSippi
I don't brag about service much, but I have to post this. I have been hearing a lot about the Spectre upgrade and was a little hesitant about it. Was afraid to let my little hush puppy out of my grubby hands and into someone else's custody for any length of time as it took so to get it. I reluctantly filled out the pre form and got a conformation about four weeks later. I bit the bullet and sent it in Monday, Jan 7th. Low and behold it came back YESTERDAY Friday Jan 11. Came with a new take down tool, holster, box, manual, and other assorted goodies. I stuck it out the window this morning and fired a mag from my P22. Seemed quieter than my gen 1 and FRP was nil. A great improvement over the gen1 in the cleaning design. Will report that after 1K of shooting.
Have to give a big thanks to Andrew at Silencerco for the great service and quality work. I told him I was leaving the country for a few weeks and would like to have it back in the safe before I left and he made it happen. I have five other suppressor s mfg. by other company's, and am not affiliated with these guys at all other than a very satisfied customer. Thanks guys.

Re: SWR/Silencerco Spectre II. Service report.

Good to know. I signed up for the upgrade about a month ago, waiting for them to give me the go ahead.