• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Tac Ops Drag Bag Group CLOSED 9/5!

Is it too late to order a large Kryptek Highlander? Thanks

They haven't closed the orders yet, so post on here that you want that one and get your money sent in.

Excellent choice by the way.

I”ll take a large Kryptek Highlander.

I’ll follow the instructions on the first page and get the USPS money order out tomorrow. Also what is the current ETA on delivery? Thanks
USPS money order sent 8-19-20

Last edited:
Heads up Hide Ninja’s more bags left today…

Kodi in Loveland CO, Williejoe in Enumclaw WA , R in Hillsborough NJ , Kent in Sarasota FL , Dan in Frederick MD , Paul in Anaheim CA , Joseph in Eden NY , Tim in Mills River NC , Carlton in Jasper AL , S in Tucson AZ , Jake in Parker CO , Brian in Fort Worth TX , Daniel in Windber PA , Jerry in Mc Gregor TX , Brock in Raeford NC , Matthew in Apollo Beach FL

Some more tomorrow…

Thank you…

Mike R .

I”ll take a large Kryptek Highlander.

I’ll follow the instructions on the first page and get the USPS money order out tomorrow. Also what is the current ETA on delivery? Thanks
Roger that, xtant23. You're on the List for 1 LARGE Kryptek Highlander. As far as ETA on delivery, I won't project that. There are always delays on materials which Tac Ops can't control..

Keith

Keith,

Not to my knowledge. I'm a recent (13 years ago) transplant to the STL metro area and figured that city abbreviation and first name would be a good site handle. Since the site didn't deny my choice I left it alone and completed my registration. After the fact I now see how it might cause issues so an apology out to STLSteve86, sorry about stepping on your toes you've been here much longer than me.

Thanks for adding me to the list and have a good weekend.

Steve

that’s funny. No harm no foul. Welcome to the hide

Your Bag is leaving today ;)

Mike R.
@MikeRTacOps
What a fucking work of art this bag is dude. The MARPAT is beautiful. If the bag is this well thought through, I can only imagine what your rifles are like.

And oh BTW, this is the first bag I have ever bought that needs instructions...LMAO. It even has a damn mat inside it.

Great job Mike and thanks again

Reactions: Krob95 and Bakwa
@MikeRTacOps
What a fucking work of art this bag is dude. The MARPAT is beautiful. If the bag is this well thought through, I can only imagine what your rifles are like.

And oh BTW, this is the first bag I have ever bought that needs instructions...LMAO. It even has a damn mat inside it.

Great job Mike and thanks again
Your most welcome my pleasure...

Thank you again for your order

Mike R.

Reactions: Nik H and Krob95
Got my woodland drag bags in. Built tough indeed! Thanks for making these!

And this thread deserves some product pics!
3F77CBDE-EF37-49AB-8233-C9543BB333CB.jpeg

I’ll have to get a woodland camo one when I get an X-ray 51 😍

Heads up Hide Ninja’s more bags left today…

Kodi in Loveland CO, Williejoe in Enumclaw WA , R in Hillsborough NJ , Kent in Sarasota FL , Dan in Frederick MD , Paul in Anaheim CA , Joseph in Eden NY , Tim in Mills River NC , Carlton in Jasper AL , S in Tucson AZ , Jake in Parker CO , Brian in Fort Worth TX , Daniel in Windber PA , Jerry in Mc Gregor TX , Brock in Raeford NC , Matthew in Apollo Beach FL

Some more tomorrow…

Thank you…

Mike R .
Giggity. I’m the Apollo Beach...I guess my phone number was too ineligible lol. Any chance you could PM me the tracking number?

Giggity. I’m the Apollo Beach...I guess my phone number was too ineligible lol. Any chance you could PM me the tracking number?
Matthew there was no phone number in your order but because it's YOU I'll send you your tracking number via pm lol

Mike R.

Reactions: napt0wnc1ty99
Pictures are warranted...didn't think of that

View attachment 7403804

Is the trim and webbing matched to the camo? Or is it black across the board? I like the black trim and webbing on the woodland bags I just got (gives them that old skool look 😉), but am kind of surprised to see it used with a marpat bag.

Last edited:
Is the trim and webbing matched to the camo? Or is it black across the board? I like the black trim and webbing on the woodland bags I just got (gives them that old skool look 😉), but am kind of surprised to see it used with a marpat bag.
It is black. There is some black in the pattern so it looks really nice to me. I still can't get over the nosepiece and the mat...just crack me up...price of this group buy is an insane bargain

What method are these being shipped? I see mine was part of the Tuesday shipment but I haven’t received any tracking text or alerts from the usual freight carries (I get alerts for any package being delivered to my house).

What method are these being shipped? I see mine was part of the Tuesday shipment but I haven’t received any tracking text or alerts from the usual freight carries (I get alerts for any package being delivered to my house).
Mine shipped the 13th & just received yesterday. Coast -coast, shipped Fed-Ex. If you included phone# with payment you get a tracking text. I didn't.
DB is awesome! Love it!

Mine shipped the 13th & just received yesterday. Coast -coast, shipped Fed-Ex. If you included phone# with payment you get a tracking text. I didn't.
DB is awesome! Love it!

thanks for the info. Thought I put my phone number with my check. Maybe not. Just odd that I would have a FedEx package on its way to my address without a text from Fedex. Oh well. Can’t wait for it to arrive!

Finally received mine today as well, after what felt like over a week of fedex fucking with me. I got the text from Mike on friday 8/14 with the tracking saying it was Going to be here the Monday after and when it didn’t show up the tracking # had several different delivery dates throughout the week....but no worries now cuz all’s good in el-woods world with the drag bag in my hands. Now I just have to wait for my new rifle from my smith to put it in. A big thanks to @MikeRTacOps and @Aries64 for doing this and having the patience to put up with all of us.

.....hey Mike, maybe you should ask for a refund from fedex.

Reactions: Krob95
Finally received mine today as well, after what felt like over a week of fedex fucking with me. I got the text from Mike on friday 8/14 with the tracking saying it was Going to be here the Monday after and when it didn’t show up the tracking # had several different delivery dates throughout the week....but no worries now cuz all’s good in el-woods world with the drag bag in my hands. Now I just have to wait for my new rifle from my smith to put it in. A big thanks to @MikeRTacOps and @Aries64 for doing this and having the patience to put up with all of us.

.....hey Mike, maybe you should ask for a refund from fedex.
A refund from FedEx, that's funny. Glad you like your new TO Drag Bag el-wood.

Keith

Got my bag in today!!! Exceeded my expectations 110% and fits my AX chassis’d Impact with a hellfire brake perfectly! Big shoutout to @MikeRTacOps and @Aries64 for this group buy!!
DA2F9D83-1A7F-42EC-8D0C-5A37F42FCF30.jpeg

After taking to Mike, I wanted to share with you guys, in case y’all didn’t already know, that there’s a “hidden” water bladder pocket!

So if you open the big pocket on the front that has the TacOps embroidery, you’ll see a small zipper.
EF86CD7E-F80C-4784-BF46-1EB8A6410521.jpeg

View attachment 7408823
1CC03CA2-F88F-4DCF-879D-381CC759E7AB.jpeg

Unzip that little zipper and run your finger along the bottom and towards the front end of the bag You’ll find a little finger sized hole for the tube to pass through!

8F38A622-D7DC-48AF-8D88-E650738AAA95.jpeg

So yeah! There’s a little “secret” for you guys that didn’t already know or forgot!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bakwa
Just out of curiosity, why did the Vietnam tiger stripe pattern bags fall through? Was it due to not enough interest, or lack of the pattern in the proper material?

Realllllly happy I got in on this last minute. That MCB and Woodland going to look real nice.

I still have my Tac Ops DB from nearly 9 years ago (I think?) from a group buy. Old girl is still kicking strong, and she's been road hard put away wet.

Tiger stripe was my 1st choice but may have been short on takers. I like the bag I got but would still be down for Tiger Stripe

I received my bag today....... Wow
Just Wow. The thought that went into this bag shows. I should have bought two!
Fyi my bag took 9 days to arrive for those who are wondering about shipping times.
Thank you Mike, you have exceeded my expectations.
Cheers, Will

I'll take one large/long in black multicam! I'll get some money headed your way. Thanks!

I received my bag earlier this week as well, and I am blown away by the quality and thoughtful design of this bag. I was a bit hesitant about jumping on this deal as I already had a decent drag bag, but receiving this immediately erased any second thoughts that I had. This has the feel of a "buy it for life" item. Looking forward to packing it out this weekend.

Thank you Keith for putting this together, and thank you Mike for a fantastic product. I'll be sure to spread the word!