• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Tac Ops Drag Bag Group CLOSED 9/5!

I just placed an order in the Tac Ops dragbag groupbuy extension thread.

I have a Thunderbeast 338SR that I want to carry with the bag. It's 1.775" x 11". Is it possible to ask for the modification as well?

I just placed an order in the Tac Ops dragbag groupbuy extension thread.

I have a Thunderbeast 338SR that I want to carry with the bag. It's 1.775" x 11". Is it possible to ask for the modification as well?
NO. Mike has been making his DBs' since 1995, and you guys are the first to ask for oversize suppressor pockets. Maybe other people have/have had oversize suppressors too but used their DBs' as they are . But really, there's no need for a can that long. Tac Ops .338 cans are extremely quiet and they're only 8.5" Long.

Keith

NO. Mike has been making his DBs' since 1995, and you guys are the first to ask for oversize suppressor pockets. Maybe other people have/have had oversize suppressors too but used their DBs' as they are . But really, there's no need for a can that long. Tac Ops .338 cans are extremely quiet and they're only 8.5" Long.

Keith

I understand.

Last edited:

Keith

I'm guessing since TBAC is leading the charge on long suppressors, others might follow.

I couldn't find anything on the Tac Ops suppressors on the website, is there a link to them you could share?

Keith
Most people "operating" with a drag bag are doing so in austere environments and trying to maintian a low profile. I doubt they are using 11" plus suppressors so i agree that a redesign or even a custom option isnt necessary. A business that produces a product usually has a specific end user in mind and cant possibly account for all scenarios. BUT, i will say this, perhaps those that are using the XL size bags are dragging around things like 50 Cals and 338 size guns that maybe to require a bit bigger can. perhaps on the XL bag there is a possibility for some accommodation. They were afterall designed when 50 cal suppressors basically didn't exist

But i also agree that @MikeRTacOps has been doing this for a while and he knows what he is doing. the bags are awesome. my ultra 7's fit perfect.

Have the small Black M/C bags shipped yet? No hurry ... just want to make sure my payment was received and I'm GtG.

THANKS

Have the small Black M/C bags shipped yet? No hurry ... just want to make sure my payment was received and I'm GtG.

THANKS
No, the SMALL BLACK MultiCams haven't shipped yet. Those, along with some others are next to be sewn. Mike should have an ETA on them next Wednesday.

Keith

Appreciate the call from Mike R. /TacOps today
He said the remaining bags should be going out in the next couple of weeks

Look what I received at work today. The pics make the bag look lighter in color than it is. Its actually quite dark in person. The quality of these bags in unreal. I have a small one yet to come in the same pattern. The small one will be for my AI AX.
E64073D7-7160-42AE-86C9-FAFA5FD0D43E.jpeg

AC48D7F6-4A79-4B8E-944C-247F8AF5BE02.jpeg

Attachments

• 680487D9-5FC6-4DF8-A776-F4A142EEB193.jpeg
    680487D9-5FC6-4DF8-A776-F4A142EEB193.jpeg
    699.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 126E3542-7B8D-4DC3-B457-DD1ECAD69750.jpeg
    126E3542-7B8D-4DC3-B457-DD1ECAD69750.jpeg
    945.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Reactions: scorpio 25
Shout out to Mike and his crew at Tac Ops for the outstanding product. After a FedEx snafu yesterday (they said that they attempted delivery but never left any notice on my door so I'm fairly certain that they never made it to my house) I linked up with the driver today and took delivery of my "tank" of a drag bag. Thank You Very Much! Steve

Last edited:
I received my large multicam a day ago and I will say its the best built bag I have ever owned. Shout out to mike as I also received a courtesy call from mike asking if I got my bag and how I liked it! Can’t beat that customer service! Mike also said that the rest of the bags will be shipping this coming week.

UPDATE:

First let me apologize for the delay on the last batch of bags that haven't shipped yet. These bags should be leaving this Friday and I will post as soon as they do...

Mike R.

Reactions: kft101
I did receive mine a little over a month ago. Amazing work. Only regret is that I didn’t order two. Thank you Mike
Roger that sounds good I wasn't a 100% sure because I was looking at your paperwork today and noticed the address wasn't correct on our label...
Happy to know you received it :)

Mike R.

UPDATE:

First let me apologize for the delay on the last batch of bags that haven't shipped yet. These bags should be leaving this Friday and I will post as soon as they do...

Mike R.

Just checking to see if Rest of the bags went out Friday or today? Thanks Shawn F Allen Texas

Just a slight delay but the rest should be leaving by Thursday or Friday...

I'll def. post when they ship so please Thank You for standing by...

Mike R.

Reactions: MOUNTIC
Update Gentlemen:
Parker in MO Small Blk MC shipped as well as...Joseph in FL Small Woodland Camo , Casey in NC Small Ranger Green , Yat in TX Small Ranger Green, K in NY Small Ranger Green , Preston in TX Small Woodland camo , Tim in Cali Small Black Multi Cam , Preston in TX Small Black Multi Cam , Mike in CT Small Black Multi Cam , David in CO Small Woodland Camo , Allen in WA Small Ranger Green with extra large Suppressor pocket...

The last of the bags should be leaving within 10 days Gents. Please accept our apologies we are in the process of moving from a 5 thousand square foot building to a 10 thousand square foot one...

Thank you all in advance

Mike R.

Mike,

Can you check on the status of my Large Ranger Green and make sure it hasn’t gotten lost. I sent in PO Money order July 11. Per our prior PM’s you indicated it should ship September 10 or 11th.

Thanks

The Large Ranger Greens have NOT went out yet we are trying to get them out within the next 10 days along with the last batch of bags...
PM me your personal info...

Thank you...

Mike

Morning y'all,

I sent my PO money order for a large Multicam early July, and just wanna make sure it isn't lost. 😅 I haven't seen it yet, so just double checking. Thanks!

I still owe 3 large Multi Cam Bags to some of you guys...

I would need your name and address and phone number ? PM me with that info...

Mike

It will be interesting to see how the Kryptek Highlander bags look against all the other ones.

Reactions: Bakwa
UPDATE:

William in Berryville, VA your X Large Black Multi Cam Bag left as well as ASM in Chicago IL your X Large Multi Cam is inbound

Mike R.

Update Gentlemen:
Parker in MO Small Blk MC shipped as well as...Joseph in FL Small Woodland Camo , Casey in NC Small Ranger Green , Yat in TX Small Ranger Green, K in NY Small Ranger Green , Preston in TX Small Woodland camo , Tim in Cali Small Black Multi Cam , Preston in TX Small Black Multi Cam , Mike in CT Small Black Multi Cam , David in CO Small Woodland Camo , Allen in WA Small Ranger Green with extra large Suppressor pocket...

The last of the bags should be leaving within 10 days Gents. Please accept our apologies we are in the process of moving from a 5 thousand square foot building to a 10 thousand square foot one...

Thank you all in advance

Mike R.

Any chance I can get a tracking number? I called the shop and left a message earlier in the week, but have not heard back yet. Thanks.

I’m just waiting for a door tag saying I missed my bag.

tracking numbers are for millennials! Lol

Keith
totally support any decision to not modify the bags for a small segment, but no need for that can? In an industry that is full of redundancy and is rarely based on need, thats an odd position to take.

Took my new rifle to the range in my new bag...
Got several comments on both.
Bag is very well done. Pending these zippers holding up to me and my general abuse, I couldn't be a more satisfied customer.

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
Mike,

Do you have a rough eta on the L Woodland bags? No rush.

Thanks,

Jake
We are working diligently to knockout the last batch of the bags we're also trying to move from a 5000 square foot building to a 10,000 square foot building. We were also working with a skeleton crew because of the virus some of the employees are milking the system. So we're on top of it and I'll post in the thread as soon as the last batch of bags leave. Also, please note FED EX what would normally takes 3 to 5 days via ground is taking over 10 to 12 days…

Thank you

Mike R.

Reactions: earthtrekker1775