• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Tac Ops Drag Bag Group CLOSED 9/5!

May I place a Second Order for one Large/Long Black MultiCam. If I get the Ok I will send in another Money Order. Pictures of the bag above sealed the deal.

Going to need another. That Woodland is calling my name now. Got in for a Black Multicam and the quality is so good, I just have to have a woodland too!

I would like a Large/Long Woodland. I will send another check today.

Thanks Tacops team!

Reactions: SkyScrapin
May I place a Second Order for one Large/Long Black MultiCam. If I get the Ok I will send in another Money Order. Pictures of the bag above sealed the deal.
Of course. I'll put you down for a LARGE Black MultiCam. Go ahead and send in your Money Order, TIA.

Keith

Going to need another. That Woodland is calling my name now. Got in for a Black Multicam and the quality is so good, I just have to have a woodland too!

I would like a Large/Long Woodland. I will send another check today.

Thanks Tacops team!
Roger that, jwknutson17. I just put you down for 1 LARGE Woodland Camo. Go ahead and send in your Money Order, TIA.

Keith

Reactions: MOUNTIC
I sent in my Money Order almost 2 weeks ago but have not heard anything.... I was wondering if it has been received as I also do not see it getting cashed in the USPS tracking system... I have already called repeatedly to the number but do not get an answer...

Any help ??

Sent in money order for large black multi cam bag today. Should receive soon thanks for keeping the group buy open. Much appreciated

Also, not sure on status of small multi cam bag and small marpart bag I also ordered but if it works for you guys you can wait to ship all three bags together if it's more economical for your side of the business. I'm happy patiently waiting. Thank you tac ops team.

I will take a Large Black MultiCam if this is still open.

Edit: Payment sent 9/2/2020

Last edited:
I sent in my Money Order almost 2 weeks ago but have not heard anything.... I was wondering if it has been received as I also do not see it getting cashed in the USPS tracking system... I have already called repeatedly to the number but do not get an answer...

Any help ??

I think they build them in batches by color/camo, so you’ll probably need to wait for the next run of whichever one you selected.

I think they build them in batches by color/camo, so you’ll probably need to wait for the next run of whichever one you selected.
Yeah.... I got a call from Mike today and he will check in morning but same thing you said... Probably waiting for next batch....

Sent in money order for large black multi cam bag today. Should receive soon thanks for keeping the group buy open. Much appreciated
Also, not sure on status of small multi cam bag and small marpart bag I also ordered but if it works for you guys you can wait to ship all three bags together if it's more economical for your side of the business. I'm happy patiently waiting. Thank you tac ops team.
I spoke with Mike earlier today, and your SMALL MultiCam & SMALL MARPAT are shipping today. However, the LARGE BLACK MultiCam you ordered last night is going to take about four (4) weeks to ship. Also, even if we had your LARGE BLACK MultiCam it wouldn't be less expensive to ship, but thanks for the OK to do so.

I'm going to close the Group Buy on September 5th (this Saturday), so you and MnMWC picked a good time to order your LARGE BLACK MultiCams.

Keith

Attention Gentlemen more bags inbound...

David in Cali Small MC , Kelby in MT 1 Small MC & 1 Small Marpat / Digi , Edward in FL Small Marpat/Digi , Michael in TX Small MC , David in CO Small Marpat/Digi, Don in OK Small Marpat/Digi and Tim in CA Small Marpat/Digi...

More are leaving next week...

Thank you

Mike R.

Reactions: Wb7
Heads up I have a few Small OD and Coyote Brown ready to ship if anyone wants one ?

Mike R.

Reactions: Krob95
@Aries64 I'm considering ordering another short drag bag before this group buy closes. What color webbing will be used if getting a ranger green or coyote brown bag?

Also, if you guys are open to possible improvements/suggestions, I noticed that the webbing "rails" sewn on the back don't extend the entire length of the bag, resulting in the anchor points of the drag handles at the top/rear being sewn directly onto just the fabric of the rear panel. See pics below. Was wondering if this could be a potential weak point when the handles are actually being used to drag a fully loaded bag. Another brand's drag bag has the webbing running the entire length of the back and the anchor points of the drag handles sewn on top of them, which looks like it would be stronger. Maybe something to consider for the next version? But thanks no matter what for putting this group buy together.

Tac Ops bag with drag handle anchor points:
IMG_2849.JPG

Another brand bag with drag handle anchor points overlapping rear webbing:
IMG_2850.JPG

Eek... I joined this group buy early on (Keith confirmed me on post #76) and then I somehow missed the updates in this thread. If I waited too long and it's gone to someone else, can I hop in at the end of the line for a large one, please?

Thanks!

@Aries64 I'm considering ordering another short drag bag before this group buy closes. What color webbing will be used if getting a ranger green or coyote brown bag?
kft101 -

On the Ranger Green, I have no idea, nor can I find out for sure. You get whatever webbing is a match or reasonable match to the major color.

On the Coyote Brown, they've always come as in these two (2) photos:

Also, if you guys are open to possible improvements/suggestions, I noticed that the webbing "rails" sewn on the back don't extend the entire length of the bag, resulting in the anchor points of the drag handles at the top/rear being sewn directly onto just the fabric of the rear panel. See pics below. Was wondering if this could be a potential weak point when the handles are actually being used to drag a fully loaded bag. Another brand's drag bag has the webbing running the entire length of the back and the anchor points of the drag handles sewn on top of them, which looks like it would be stronger. Maybe something to consider for the next version? But thanks no matter what for putting this group buy together.

Tac Ops bag with drag handle anchor points:
View attachment 7414297

Another brand bag with drag handle anchor points overlapping rear webbing:
View attachment 7414299
Regarding the extending the webbing rails forward so the anchor points for the Nose Cone and the Drag Handle could be sewn through the webbing rails (thus adding more "meat" for the stitching to hold onto), I spoke with Mike about these potential changes/improvements this afternoon, and based on what Mike told me I don't see Tac Ops making these production changes. Why not? Per Mike and in a nutshell:

Tier 1 Teams have been using Tac Ops DBs' (with the same attachment method and locations) en masse overseas for a very long time. One such Team has ninety (90) Tac Ops DBs' in the field alone, and these bags are stuffed to the gills with all manner of gear making them quite heavy to lift and drag, yet none of said DBs' (or any others' Tac Ops has ever sold), has ever torn or worked "loose" at either of those points.

That said, the only things on Tac Ops DBs' that have ever broken are: six (6) YKK Zippers (which is why Tac Ops changed over to MILSPEC zippers), and one (1) of the Carry Handles. On the Carry Handle, an operator was negotiating a jump off a low wall, and he caught the nose of the bag on something. The force of the guy's forward/downward momentum caused the stitching on one of the two handles' to tear a bit. However, thank you for your suggestions.

Keith

Reactions: Bakwa
Eek... I joined this group buy early on (Keith confirmed me on post #76) and then I somehow missed the updates in this thread. If I waited too long and it's gone to someone else, can I hop in at the end of the line for a large one, please?

Thanks!
sharpshot50. - you snooze, you lose dude. But seriously, Mike will accommodate your request, but your LARGE BLACK MultiCam is going to take about four (4) weeks before shipping. However, I'm closing this Group Buy 8/5 (this Saturday), so I suggest you send in your payment as a show of good faith.

PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME (FIRST & LAST), SHIPPING ADDRESS, CELL NUMBER, AND HIDE NAME. ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS COMPLETELY LEGIBLE, AS SOME INFORMATION HAS BEEN ILLEGIBLE, AND WHEN NO CELL NUMBER IS PROVIDED TAC OPS CAN'T CONTACT YOU. AT THIS POINT TAC OPS HAS TO WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE CALLS ASKING "WTF?" TIA.

Keith

kft101 -

On the Ranger Green, I have no idea, nor can I find out for sure. You get whatever webbing is a match or reasonable match to the major color.

Keith

@Aries64 Sounds good. Put me down for another drag bag, ranger green, short. I like surprises anyway. ;) I'll get a check out tomorrow.

And thanks for being receptive to feedback.

@Aries64 I would love to get in for a Large/Long in Black Multicam please. I got a DB from Mike's last group buy and the quality is excellent!

Anyone know if the large/long will fit in a Pelican 1750 with a rifle inside (foam removed obviously)?

Anyone know if the large/long will fit in a Pelican 1750 with a rifle inside (foam removed obviously)?

The large/long bag will fit, but the nose cone will have to be removed, and even then, it’s a bit tight and there’s an inch or so of compression.

Better post now if you still want one, as looks like this group buy will close today.

DCAD9CF6-3A08-4DB2-B4D9-6DC6398CB346.jpeg

Fuck. I will forever regret it if I don’t get a woodland. Put me down for a L woodland

Last edited:
Reactions: ChadL
The Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy is CLOSING AT 5:00PM PST TODAY, SO THIS IS LAST CALL FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN A TAC OPS DRAG BAG TO GET THEIR ORDER IN, TIA.

Keith

Reactions: kft101
Can't believe I didn't know about this a day after it closed. Dang.

Yeah, I have been waiting to get mine before pulling the trigger on a second... should have mine this week I believe and will likely regret not grabbing a second for my SRS.

Oh well, will have to wait until the next group buy.. something to look forward to.

Got mine today, well made. Only issue is the supressor pocket is too short and does not properly protect the supressor. This is disappointing as i can not keep it there. The top of the pocket should also have been padded.
20200908_101411.jpg

Just got my OD green in mail today. Wow exceeded my expectations. Pulled it out of the box an thought there had to packing cardboard inside. Nope their just made that well. Will definitely be grabbing another on the next go around! Thank you guys for putting the group buy together!

Got mine today, well made. Only issue is the supressor pocket is too short and does not properly protect the supressor. This is disappointing as i can not keep it there. The top of the pocket should also have been padded.View attachment 7419036
Never seen a can that large and have not ever seen this issue with our bag before. Maybe I can make something to make it work better let me think outside the box for a moment. Who's can is it Bowers ?

Mike R

I'm guessing foot long suppressors are the new in thing HA!
I think the biggest TBAC one is about 11 inches as well