• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

Delta 51 on the Fed Ex Truck in about an hour shot lights out best shooting rifle of the day. I looked very closely at it I would say the group is a .000 but I'll call it .002 ;) This rifle is going to a class act Tac Ops Ninja in Chi Town...

Mike R.

Last edited:
Operators training with deltas on tripods at 995yd. :)
They make it look to easy.

779AAF27-1DA4-4703-8CF7-15D87712AFA6.jpeg

Sent my action back last week so I'm sure my Delta 51 will be on the Fedex truck any day now LMAO! Merry Christmas to all you guys!

Sent my action back last week so I'm sure my Delta 51 will be on the Fedex truck any day now LMAO! Merry Christmas to all you guys!
I just finished it yesterday you'll have it over night by Christmas my Ninja 🥷....

Of course I'm bullshitting 😆 lol
I thought I'd make you smile...

Mike R.

Can someone tell me the thread pitch of the muzzle protector/suppressor

Merry Christmas Mike! Been so busy I haven't seen the package you sent to the FFL. But next week I definitely will. Might even get to shoot it too!
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family my Ninja. Sounds like a plan let me know when you get your hands on it and your thoughts...

Mike R.

Mike, I need to get around to ordering something. Finally settled into one state long enough to wait out NFA. Is a Green Hornet the way to go these days...???

Mike, I need to get around to ordering something. Finally settled into one state long enough to wait out NFA. Is a Green Hornet the way to go these days...???
Give me a shout @ 310-275-8797 I'm on comms all day today just waiting for Santa to hit the roof later tonight ;)

Mike R.

Just want to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to @MikeRTacOps and all my fellow TacOps rifle owners.
Thank you my Ninja :) Same to you and your beautiful family, I'll tell the Tac Ops Crew in the shop you send your regards...

Be safe and healthy

Mike R.

Next I need one in a Sentinel stock. (which I happen to have an extra of)
What would that be? Kilo? Sierra? Hmmm.
7EC44E2C-F986-4238-BFB5-E7CD03FDBA11.jpeg
Not a Tac Ops but my buddies rifle on a Sentinal w Surgeon 591. I’m still holding out for the TacCrossOps 🤣

Reactions: Baron23
That rifles no good... ok twist my arm... I'll take it off your hands ;)
Depending on how bad you really want it I would recommend staying outside of 1400 yards, that’s when it goes subsonic at sea level. ;) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: clark33
Tac Ops 30 Caliber cans that shipped yesterday, so if you guys see your FFL / NFA Dealer call your dealer ASAP...

Walker Precision LLC in Erie PA

Charlies Pawn Shop Inc. Morgan City LA

Sinner Mass Fabrications San Antonio TX

Chucks Firearms in Atlanta GA

Scottsdale Gun Club in AZ

Schupbachs Sportings Good Jackson MI

Reno Guns Inc NV

Mike R.