• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

Can’t wait to test out the Precision Underground ELR Pro shooting groups and at a mile again. This thing is rock solid stable compared to the rear bags ive been using.

Attachments

• IMG_2983.jpeg
    IMG_2983.jpeg
    380.8 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: crispy and Bakwa
Finally got my tac ops 30 suppressor for my delta. Heres my first 4 shots with it using 175gr gmm at 110 yards. Dont judge, i dont claim to be the best. I was shooting off my vehicle roof and forgot a rear bag. I thought my tbac 338 ultra was impressive. But damn this tacops is awesome. Sound and recoil is unbelievable

20230624_135717.jpg

Finally got my tac ops 30 suppressor for my delta. Heres my first 4 shots with it using 175gr gmm at 110 yards. Dont judge, i dont claim to be the best. I was shooting off my vehicle roof and forgot a rear bag. I thought my tbac 338 ultra was impressive. But damn this tacops is awesome. Sound and recoil is unbelievable

View attachment 8169645

Mike's suppressors are amazing!

I love my titanium TacOps suppressor, such a treat to shoot. Sound suppression and recoil impulse are impressive.

They're just such beautiful guns... it's about as hard being away from my Delta as it is my family. I still gotta figure out what glass I want on the KMW-OPS rifle... could do another March. I figure I should do the smart thing and get it to Mike this time.

Reactions: JakeM
They're just such beautiful guns... it's about as hard being away from my Delta as it is my family. I still gotta figure out what glass I want on the KMW-OPS rifle... could do another March. I figure I should do the smart thing and get it to Mike this time.
Euro optic has some great Mil/le prices on Schmidt if you wanted to try them.
4th week away from it I got the itch, I’ll have it until I get back home to my X-ray.

I was going to do the S&B 6-36. Went with another March, instead.

DJL2- If I understand you, we can send the scope and rings to Mike? Will he mount and zero?

I was going to do the S&B 6-36. Went with another March, instead.

DJL2- If I understand you, we can send the scope and rings to Mike? Will he mount and zero?

Correct (well, mount at least anyway). I think it's somewhere in this thread being discussed, actually. I was lamenting that I wasn't smart enough to send my rings/scope to Mike to get done up with the rest of the gun. I am sure someone (aka: Mike) can correct me if I am wrong.

I keep telling myself that the ZCO 5-27 is an amazing optic, objectively better than my March... but, damn it, I LIKE March.

That’s how I felt. I loved the s&b on paper. And I’m sure it’s fantastic. But I just love my March and the reticle- so o decided to get another.

I sent the rings to birdsong. They do a great job.

Reactions: Charger442
Good day on the range today with the TacOps.

I've really been working on my rear bag technique recently. What I've done in the past worked fine for 6BRA and 6.5's, but wasn't working for the .30's. Was really frustrating when you know you have a .30 (or 2) that can really shoot. I think I finally cracked the code.

A couple of 3 round groups from today (100 yards):

1000007458.jpg

Particularly proud of this one, essentially one hole:

1000007463.jpg

Several Suppressed Delta 51's getting ready to Ship to the High Speed Honolulu SSD Special Weapons Team. They have been deploying Tac Ops Suppressed Platforms for about 24 years. Great Operators no doubt highly respected in the SWAT Community...

Mike R.

It’s HOT here in Alabama but I finally got my Suppressor after 9 months and 8 days so I had to shoot it. Tango 51 S&B PM2 5-25 CGS Hyperion 762. I’m still not as good as a shooter as most of you, I will be with some practice.

Attachments

• IMG_2711.jpeg
    IMG_2711.jpeg
    605.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2712.jpeg
    IMG_2712.jpeg
    711.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2713.jpeg
    IMG_2713.jpeg
    397.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2714.jpeg
    IMG_2714.jpeg
    705.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2715.jpeg
    IMG_2715.jpeg
    339.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2716.jpeg
    IMG_2716.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 121
It’s HOT here in Alabama but I finally got my Suppressor after 9 months and 8 days so I had to shoot it. Tango 51 S&B PM2 5-25 CGS Hyperion 762. I’m still not as good as a shooter as most of you, I will be with some practice.
Who makes that suppressor?

Mike R.

I know. I know. The delta is not too bad. May just have to mount the March on to the SSG69 ………

Hi Everyone,
First post and Tango 51 owner since 2017. Loved working with Mike and hope to add more of his tactical art to my collection. Looking for some Tac Ops ninjas in the DFW area to shoot with and maybe learn a thing or two from. Please PM me. Thanks.

Ps. Apologies if I added this in the wrong place.

Reactions: TheDude219
Oh WOW!
I love this

This is my new Tac Ops X RAY 51 MF Manners Folder,its the most beautiful rifle I have ever laid my eyes on and it shoots like a laser,16 inch barrel 308 folder,its a small but extremely accurate package,these stocks are a year back order,glad we started the project when we did,Mike told me he has one more folding stock so if you don't want to wait a year have him build you a gun NOW.I installed a Schmidt 3-20 Ultra short and as you can see its set up for night vision.This is my third Tac Ops,Mike is a genius artist,Genius for accuracy,Artist for.......well........you can clearly see.Im sure I have another Tac Ops in my future but I can't really see how he can top this build!!!!Check out the test target .019 @ 110 yards!!!!