• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

KM-OPS on the Fed Ex truck to Seattle Washington to a true Tac Ops Ninja 🥷

Mike R.

Reactions: brianf
Just picked this up today! About 5 months to get the stamp on an E-Form 4. I still need to get a scope for it, but I was able to fire a few rounds just to hear how well the silencer works. It makes "Hollywood quiet movie silencers" sound loud by comparison! The CCI Quiet-22 at 710FPS also helps keep the sound down, but the Green Hornet is noticeably more quiet than my other .22LR rifles using regular .22LR silencers (TBAC .22 TD, Q Erector, Dead Air Mask, etc.). I'm very impressed by the sound and the build quality! This is my first Tac Ops rifle, and I'm glad that I bought it!

I sent Mike a donor rifle, the Ruger 77/22 used for this Green Hornet was made in 1984, same year as I was born and it's the first year for the 77/22 rifles. It's not necessary to use a vintage rifle for the build, but I just wanted the rifle to be a little bit more special. I also have serial number 100 for the Green Hornet silencer, so that just adds to the awesomeness, lol. Thank you, @MikeRTacOps! I'll be shooting this new rifle quite a bit this year!

View attachment 8376952
View attachment 8376953
View attachment 8376954
View attachment 8376955
I’m looking at ordering one of these. What kind of accuracy are you getting? It looks sick!

Finally got a scope.

Attachments

• tacops1.jpg
    tacops1.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 135
  • tacops.jpg
    tacops.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 138
Two Suppressed X-Ray 51's inbound to Mississippi To a couple of Tac Ops crazy ass Ninja's 🥷 that have been customer's for over 24 year's...

Enjoy you sick fucks, much love inbound...

Mike R.

Huh... my KM OPS-51 ended up with a ZP5 on it because that's what I had to hand. I'm indisposed, so my Dad took it out to the range. His comments were that "It's an easy rifle to shoot" and "I've never shot groups like that in my life."
Very nice. How do you like it? I plan on taking mine to the range soon to test it all out.

another successful outing today

Consistently 3 touching in a clover but not the one hole cardboard target yet

I’ll keep trying lol

And yes if it shoot I will cherry pick the shit out of that group and post

Reactions: kthomas
another successful outing today

Consistently 3 touching in a clover but not the one hole cardboard target yet

I’ll keep trying lol

And yes if it shoot I will cherry pick the shit out of that group and post
1712535523308.gif

Reactions: Nik H
Very nice. How do you like it? I plan on taking mine to the range soon to test it all out.
If you mean the rifle...
Tac Ops rifles are a mental roller coaster... I worried about whether the rifle could live up to the hype, the expectation I had for it based on what I had seen and read. Then I worried about whether I could even shoot well enough to judge the rifle. Tac Ops rifles just plain hammer. Even if you're not the best (I'm not) or not at your best, they just hammer.

If you mean the scope...
The ZP5 is a nice optic with a good pedigree. However, the main reason I bought it was for the THLR reticle. Yes, it has a few things I could do without and is built around a fast 6mm, but I like it. I also bought a March FX 1.5-15x42 for the same reason: a reticle that functions throughout the entire magnification range.

What are everyone's go to mounts or rings for your Tac Ops? Just got around to torquing my Hawkins on this morning and cracked them. Was 5lbs below the rings recommended value too.

Last edited:
What are everyone's go to mounts or rings for your Tac Ops? Just got around to torquing my Hawkins on this morning and cracked them. Was 5lbs below the rings recommended value too.
Sounds like you could use a Near Alphamount with tactical cap and Spuhr diving board!

Oddly specific, I know.

I use a Spuhr 6002 that I moved from my AXMC. It is pretty rock solid and I already had a diving board on it for my RAPTAR.

If I were going to use rings, I'd use ARC rings, they are solid and easy to install.

Reactions: Baron23
Mk4 on my original
ARC on the kmw

Keeping them “period correct”