• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

TacOps Delta 51 .308

Yama Arashi

Danneskjöld Imperative
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2011
CONUS
- Tactical Operations Delta 51 in .308
21.75" TacOps proprietary heavy contour Krieger barrel 1/10 twist, McMillan A-3 stock, TacOps standard custom sniper fill, Anschutz rail

Rifle is in immaculate condition, not a scratch or scuff on it, and meticulously maintained.
Exactly 367 rounds through the barrel. All factory FGMM.
- Includes the cheek/stock pack, threaded end cap (has a tiny nick on the back edge, but does not affect thread or shoulder engagement whatsoever) and a B&T picatinny rail adapter for the anschutz rail. Scope/bipod not included.

$5600 - No trades please

IMG-1615.jpg

2lxf4gg.jpg

Full-Size-R10.jpg

Full-Size-R3.jpg

Full-Size-R4.jpg

Full-Size-R5.jpg

Full-Size-R6.jpg

Full-Size-R7.jpg

Full-Size-R8.jpg

IMG-5227.jpg

IMG-5229.jpg

Last edited:
Barrel length?

Never mind, I read it again...............

Last edited:
Are the matching scope rings and fitted Pelican case included?

Yep I’m very familiar with Tac Ops weapons!! Mike says he can’t believe you are selling your rifle!!
C23F1511-0BD7-48EF-9838-D715C5EBEC10.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: AfghanDM
Yeah I certainly never expected to - "Worst case" I end up putting it in a trust with a responsible person, and keep it stored for the next 6-8 years while I get myself set-up for an early retirement and come back to (hopefully) the free land.

im thinking of a way to help you as an 02/07 but it looks like you would have to form 4 to an individual in Arizona and would have to hang on to it until it clears. It would be legal for the paperwork to be done and you could leave it with a local SOT dealer until the paperwork clears. They would just log in in to the A/D book

Make Sure the Buyer is Legal to Own Your Suppressor
This may seem obvious; but, there are some weird rules involved in the buying and selling of suppressors.
  1. A person must be 21 years old to purchase a silencer from a dealer; but, they only have to be 18 to purchase from a private party. I have no idea what the logic is behind this, except to say "it's the government so it doesn't have to make sense."
  2. The buyer must not have any felony convictions - or convictions involving violent crimes. Don't worry about them fooling you because the NFA Branch will take a careful look at the paperwork before approving anything.
  3. Although it is possible to sell to a person who isn't in your state (as we'll mention later), it generally isn't worth it for either party. Once again, we'll talk more about this restriction in a bit.
The Buyer Should Reside in the Same State as the Seller
The main reason for this is financial; so, if you have a high-value collectors item - this general rule may not apply. Basically, if you sell to a person in your state you'll only need to submit a Form 4 directly from you to the buyer. If the buyer is in another state, you'll need to do a Form 4 to an FFL/SOT (i.e. Class 3) license holder in that state - and then the FFL will have to do another Form 4 from them to the buyer. Keep in mind that each Form 4 (even to a dealer) requires a $200 tax stamp payment as well as an NFA wait period. On top of that, most FFLs will expect to charge a transfer fee for this service. It's common to transfer a high-value machine gun to another state - which requires 2 tax stamps; but, the value of suppressors typically isn't high enough to justify this double-whammy. Also, please keep in mind that the double Form 4 does NOT apply if you purchase from an FFL/SOT license holder in another state. In this case, the suppressor can be transferred between dealers without a tax stamp payment using a Form 3.

Reactions: Yama Arashi
No sob story on this one - simply that marriage, family and career advancement have me moving to the opposite coast, and into a state where suppressors are a no-go; along with all of my shooting time now going toward either hunting big game or PRS matches. Hoping to move it locally in AZ, but can ship.

- Tactical Operations Delta 51 in .308
21.75" TacOps proprietary heavy contour Krieger barrel 1/10 twist, McMillan A-3 stock, TacOps standard custom sniper fill, Anschutz rail

Rifle is in immaculate condition, not a scratch or scuff on it, and meticulously maintained.
Exactly 367 rounds through the barrel. All factory FGMM.
- Includes the cheek/stock pack, threaded end cap (has a tiny nick on the back edge, but does not affect thread or shoulder engagement whatsoever) and a B&T picatinny rail adapter for the anschutz rail. Scope/bipod not included.

$5600 - No trades please
Please PM with any questions or specific picture requests. Located in Arizona.

IMG-1615.jpg

2lxf4gg.jpg

Full-Size-R10.jpg

Full-Size-R3.jpg

Full-Size-R4.jpg

Full-Size-R5.jpg

Full-Size-R6.jpg

Full-Size-R7.jpg

Full-Size-R8.jpg

IMG-5227.jpg

IMG-5229.jpg
I will take it

I am not seeing how to access or send PMs other than via conversation feature. Can you email me at my email address in our conversation, or (forgive me) give me a brief "how to" on accessing/sending PMs? Thanks. Good to go.

The conversation feature is what I'm referring to. There is a little envelope icon from the main screen, next to your profile icon, that should have a red indicator on it that you can click on to access the message I sent you. I also provided my phone number in the PM.

Last edited: