• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical/A5 stock for 77/22....

Maxpower

Private
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2009
central PA
I wanted to start a seperate thread to get hard #'s and share progress on gettting Revolution Stocks(Keystone Sporting Arms) to manufacture an A5 style stock for the Ruger 77/22 platform- as of the end of my shift this afternoon, my wife's stock is sitting in the computer room waiting to be scanned for dimensions both external and inletting. I also spied a fullsize A5 in the corner and mentioned using it as the outer format. no idea on a price at this point in time. keep your fingers crossed and if you have the urge, send Revolution an email - [email protected]

Re: Tactical/A5 stock for 77/22....

IMG_20120308_184011.jpg

got it back from the Master yesterday.....still have some work to do w/ it(filling in the CZ bolt handle cut out and bedding) to make it a suitable pattern. updates and more info forthcoming shortly. right now, plain, straight grain walnut is the cheapest choice of blanks on hand. Rutland laminates potential being explored next week but neither of us are enthusiastic about having to use it.....