• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

tactical operations drag bag

Re: tactical operations drag bag

Just call Mike, he always answers or calls back in short order. or there is usually a GB here for them to save a little $$. You won't be disappointed, and if for some silly reason you are they don't sit long in the EE when they go up for sale.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tango__Down</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these still the way to go over the Eagle? </div></div>
Yep - always have been since the Gen 1 bags. Many years ago Tac Ops used to sell quite a few Eagle DBs', but because Eagle refused to make sensible changes and improvements to their DB Tac Ops started making their own DBs, incorporating the original requested changes. Each generation of TODB has improved with feedback from field operators, with the current generation of Tac Ops DB being the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Gen 5 Plus</span></span>.

There are currently two (2) Tac Ops "LONG" DBs' available in <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"> TAC OPS MULTICAM DRAG BAG & STOCK PACK GROUP BUY ROUND 2 </span></span>, which is going on right now. All of the SHORT MultiCams are sold.

The LONG length will accomodate a rifle with a large scope and an OAL of up to about 50-51". The SHORT length will accomodate a rifle with a large scope and an OAL of up to about 43-44".

Keith

I would say Tac Ops and Eagle have the same build quality. The Tac Ops has more and better features. I ordered an Eagle, then Tac Ops had a group buy on the multicam for $290 shipped. The Tac Ops sold for $20 more than the Eagle. Long story short the Eagle was sold on here. Keep an eye on the group buy forum. There is a group buy right now I think there are only OD Green bags left.

I have not been in this game for very long and purchased a Tac-Ops DB from a group buy to use with my first custom rifle. It is very impressive to say the least. These guys know what they are doing and the quality is excellent. I am interested in purchasing one of their rifles now due to the quality of product.

Tac ops bags have so many features and stand up to anything you can dish out. It protects you rifle and has many compartments in the right spots, not to mention the shooting mat, removable nose piece. Heavy duty zippers, i am happy i spent the money, great investment, get one now

I've owned and used Eagle drag bags and a Tac Ops bag. The Tac Ops is very well designed and put together and for less money than the Eagle. My Tac Ops is about three years old and has been used hard but looks good still. I'd recommend Tac Ops--I'd buy again.