• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical(?) pants

SourMash

Private
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2012
GA
For the gamers,
What brand of pants do you like? I’m looking for something with some stretch. I have no ass and sooner or later the pants will ride down some therefore making the crotch sag - hence the stretch. Maybe something with reinforced knee areas also

i would expect a bunch of shit from the "operators" here if anyone recommends "tactical" pants, lol.

511 :p

Prana stretch Zion pant. No knee pads but…don’t be a pussy. Durable, quick dry, stretchy, not gay-cop-looking or Larp-tastic.

Reactions: SourMash
Lol, opened myself up for that. My bad. I’m looking for something other than blue jeans. Yep, I have a gut and no ass. Old enough to need those suspenders mentioned above too 😂 I didn’t know what else to call them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lol, opened myself up for that. My bad. I’m looking for something other than blue jeans. Yep, I have a gut and no ass. Old enough to need those suspenders mentioned above too 😂 I didn’t know what else to call them 🤷🏻‍♂️
I guess its a slow day, they really piled on. I do think the kneepads are a good idea. Something like Carhart bibs are roomy for movement, durable,cool(temp wise, not a fashion judgement) and have the suspender thing covered.

Look at some of the Duluth Trading Co. Alaskan Hard Gear pants for a lightweight with reinforced knee's. I think they may have some with kneepad pockets as well.

Take a look at https://liveagonic.com/. I’m testing a pair of their pants now. So far, they’re very good but I haven’t done any run and gun, etc. yet. Comfortable and IMO not too ninja.

Even with five belt loops they are staying at my waistline and I too suffer from white-man ass. They fit over my Asolos and don’t ride up.

basically two non .mil options: tractor supply (workwear) or REI (hiking). $$$ .mil stuff sometimes has flame/heat resistant features.

In terms of feature sets, its all basically converging, so will be a bit dependent on the stuff fitting.

basically two style options: tractor supply (workwear) or REI (hiking). $$$ tacticool stuff sometimes has flame/heat resistant features.

its all basically converging, so will be a bit dependent on the stuff fitting.
I feel like there’s a third option: Kuiu/Sitka everything. Go to every match looking like you’re on a backcountry hunt or a headed to a duck blind for the weekend.

Reactions: ma smith

Excellent pants and shorts. I have several and wear them when I go out. I work from home, so yeah, they don't get used that much since early 2020...

Look at some of the Duluth Trading Co. Alaskan Hard Gear pants for a lightweight with reinforced knee's. I think they may have some with kneepad pockets as well.

Duluth used to have Dry on the Fly pants. They were really great
And like all good things were discontinued because screw you, consumer bastards??

I have unit issued Crye's and Arc Teryx, but more often than not, I'm wearing Dickies Regular Fit RIpstop Carpenter Pants. Light, tough, good flex and doesn't scream LEO or LARPer. Honorable mention to Duluth Firehose and EMS Fencemender pants.

I bought these to give a try. Thanks for all the suggestions and also thanks for the roasting. I guess next time I ask a question maybe I should figure out how to word it better 🤣

Attachments

• E796ABF5-3CAB-4E72-9C9E-EE286A231A1B.png
    E796ABF5-3CAB-4E72-9C9E-EE286A231A1B.png
    777.6 KB · Views: 64