• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Tactical Sling Demo

dustinlotz

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2008
Naples, FL
I have been selling tactical slings for AR's for a few years now, and I finally feel comfortable enough to make a demo addressing many questions I have been asked.

The motivation for this video also stems from the fact Condor Outdoor asked me to do it. I have been assisting Condor in the development of several of their slings.

The first sling in the video is their new STRYKE sling. You will see it is based on a combination of two already existing Condor slings (CBT and Speedy 2-PT), and a bit of other slings available on the market (VTAC, Magpul, etc). The other slings are their Speedy 2-PT and their CBT sling. I would have demoed those against the MS2 sling and VTAC sling, but the mosquitoes were eating us alive. I can say I own an MS2, a VTAC, and several of the Condor slings. I think each sling works for a particular job. I am not partial to either as I use them all equally on different setups.

The video is by no means professional, and the audio is quite low. I hope I am able to help answer some questions you may have or have had with this video.

Enjoy.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uHOooin50bY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uHOooin50bY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Tactical Sling Demo

Dustin,
Great video, but it would have been better had you used a model with 36/24/36 measurements...maybe in a bikini

Re: Tactical Sling Demo

The slings looked nice fram what I could see, but higher resolution like 720 HD would have been better at showing the build quality.