• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Tactical / Sniper Training by Long Range Tactical

Frank Green

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2006
wisconsin
www.bartleinbarrels.com
Tyler Hughes just recently got out of the USMC and was a Scout/Sniper and a few of his buddies who are still currently serving are offering LE/Military and Tactial Rifle Competition shooting/training. Check out the link below:

http://www.lrtac.com/

They are also going to raffle off a Vortex Viper PST scope to one of the first 1000 friends on Facebook off of they're website.

Check'em out! They know what they are doing and offer a variety of classes on shooting and all the various field skills, as well as how to properly use scopes both the Mil and MOA reticles, camo and concealment, wind calling and ballistics and more.

I'll make a post on the scope forum as well.

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

Re: Tactical / Sniper Training by Long Range Tactical

I got a little excited when I thought we might have a training opportunity in the Illinois/Wisconsin area...then I find out there in California!
wink.gif

Looks like a great group of instructors!

Kind regards,
Jared

Re: Tactical / Sniper Training by Long Range Tactical

Jared, They will travel/come to you. Get a hold of them and see what is all involved is the best I can tell you.

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels