• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Tagged out in Wyoming

Wyfox

Gun Snob
Minuteman
  • May 24, 2012
    Wyoming
    Had a great season this year.
    Started it off with a 81" antelope taken with my PVA 6.5 Saum 129gr LRAB at 180yds
    IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_20200923_153757_099.jpg

15 minutes into opening morning of rifle season I took this 6pt bull at 450yds with my Altus 300 Norma and a 210gr LRAB.
    IMG_20201002_044430_372.jpg

Last night I filled my general season deer tag. 11 miles of hiking and a 4.5hr packout made it for a long ass day!
    200yds with the Altus 300 Norma and 210gr LRAB.
    IMG_20201017_085234_817.jpg

Congratulations! Went out with my son for opening day here... didn't see much.

Reactions: Wyfox
    Great shooting.

Congrats on filling all of your tags

awesome hunting and shooting! public land? did you do some scouting for the elk, how far in were you for him?

awesome hunting and shooting! public land? did you do some scouting for the elk, how far in were you for him?
    Thanks!
    All public land, I was bowhunting the unit in September so I scouted out a good spot for opener of rifle which worked perfect, 3 miles in.

Last edited:
    Nice Going, leaving for Montana Next week, unfortunately we didn't draw any Antelope tags this year. Got a couple 2 years ago.

Outstanding season, congratulations. How sore is your back? That’s a shit load of meat to be packing out.

Bro, u are a fuckin killer. I dare say, you've put more bone on the ground than anyone on the Hide. Every year you post gangs of kills. Well done, sir.

• Wow
    Outstanding season, congratulations. How sore is your back? That’s a shit load of meat to be packing out.
    Thank you
    I'm still feeling the deer packout today, that one was brutal steep country with the whole deer in one trip.
    20201018_084911.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: FatBoy
    Bro, u are a fuckin killer. I dare say, you've put more bone on the ground than anyone on the Hide. Every year you post gangs of kills. Well done, sir.
    Thanks David!
    I appreciate the compliment!
    I give it my best every year, not getting any younger.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    Awesome...congrats on the trifecta.

that is one heck of a speed goat.

Finished out the season with my last tag. Friend and I were able to slide within 300yds of a couple hundred elk and fill our tags.
    IMG_20201205_172250_032.jpg

Reactions: XTREM HTR16
    Had some extra company at elk camp, he glady accepted our offer of elk scaps...