• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Take a minute and vote

Re: Take a minute and vote

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Texagator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which one? There's a Stephanie Strowbridge and a Stephanie Brown. </div></div>

Well Brown's picture is way out of focus so I'm guessing it's that one being that OP said it's a cell phone pic...

Voted. She looks good, but the pictures don't. Good Luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Texagator</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well Brown's picture is way out of focus so I'm guessing it's that one being that OP said it's a cell phone pic...
</div></div> OK the link worked right this time. When I clicked on it earlier, it came up on the main page and I had to search by name. </div></div>

Ah, cool. I'll go vote now too!

Thanks guys.

Yes, it's Stephanie Brown. I thought I posted a link that would take you to her ballot and not the main page.

She was planning on going back and adding the "pinup" type pics since that's what the calender will be but can't.

Thanks man. I was going to suggest maybe she try emailing them to see if they'll let her fix the pics... We'll see.

Thanks to all who voted. Steph got an invite to the casting call in NY!!!

I don't know if voting still helps or not, but you have to scroll down and find Stephanie Brown. For some reason the link takes you to the main page?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm gonna get one of my babes to enter the contest. </div></div>

LOL I think youre gonna need a wide angle lens for those pics!