• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Taking a wounded warrior on a free hunt....help!

Rade1MOA

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2010
Twiggs County Ga
Hey fellas,

My name is Scott Radebaugh and I'm a partner in a group called Georgia Hog and "Predator Hunting Adventures."We do guided hog and predator hunts in the Middle Georgia area. We were approached about taking a wounded warrior hunting and jumped at the opportunity to honor his sacrifice.

From what information I have so far, he was wounded in a rocket attack and had both of his feet blown off. He is at Scottish Right Hospital and they are trying to fit him with two prosthetic limbs. As I get some more information I will be posting it here.

We have donated a full out hog hunt, but we want to do more for him....We want to build him an Ar-15 for hog hunting.

I'm reaching out to all of the folks on "the hide" to see if we can get some of the parts that are just laying around your house, that would help us build him a rifle. I will send a receipt to anyone that donates any items for tax right off purposes.

Any parts kits, uppers, barrels, handguards, sights, lights, stocks, buffer tubes....etc. Whatever would be greatly appreciated.

I know this sounds suspect but you can look at our Facebook page there are posts related to taking a wounded warrior hunting. If it helps I'm a Cpl. at a Sheriff's Dept. in middle Ga.

Thanks in advance.....

Contact info:
Scott Radebaugh
478-808-0957
[email protected]

Update:

Our wounded warrior was in the Army and was injured when an insurgent placed/detonated a IED. Our warrior lost both of his feet, just above the ankles. other soldiers in the field applied tourniquets and got him off of the "X". He is lucky to be alive, and we are lucky to help him.

Stingray is in for some mags and we had a bushmaster .223 upper donated as well! Just had a friend of mine donate a bolt and A2 stock kit.....We are on the way... please help us ou

How soon is the hunt? I'll pitch in a dpms lower parts kit. I think I have a six position stock if you want it.

Cool thing to do for one of our boys who has given so much.

Cheers,
Breeze

hey I have to say this is awesome. its a great thing that you guys are doing for this man and its great to hear that he will be ok. im over seas right now and hearing that people go out of their way to help us out makes everyone that is over here feel appreciated thank you again for all your doing for this guy.

I have a stripped lower if you are still needing one. Let me know, happy to help

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2