• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Talk about having a bad day...Woman swallowed whole by a python.

Beat me to it...snakes don't eat snakes.
20210426_105246.jpg
20210426_104747.jpg

Lets see?

Red on black, friend of jack.
Red on yellow, kill a fellow.

Lets see?

Red on black, friend of jack.
Red on yellow, kill a fellow.
Right,
However both are equally capable of causing brown stains to magically appear in the under garments of those wot dont know the difference when encountered suddenly without warning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snuby642

Don't watch if yer squeemish.

VooDoo

Don't watch if yer squeemish.

VooDoo
I actually watched that video, it appears to me that she may have been placed in there and the snake sewn up.
Of course, it's amazing, all those folks with video cameras and phones and the recording is shit, so it's hard to tell, but it appears she was inside the snake feet first, which is wrong.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Maybe next week we do a thread on Woman swallows a big snake instead?

Reactions: Maggot
They usually bite first, they go for the head, (no not that head) then slowly crush you to death. Ive read that it can break every bone in your body. A suck way to die.

The actually kill via asphyxiation. One they bite and coil around the target they tighten each time the victim exhales until the victim expires. I have no doubt that some of the huge retics and green anacondas could crush ribs though. I had 16' burmese from the time i was 8 years old til I left for boot camp. He is still alive (Im 45 now) and lives with an ex-girlfriend. It was easily one of the most docile pets I ever had but he also was kept well fed ;-)

If you're going to own snakes, you're going to get bit. I can't tell you how many snake bites I've received in my lifetime but it's more than all my fingers and toes for sure. I did get tagged by my buddy's 16 ft Retic. Swallowed my whole hand. I still have a few scars from it's teeth. We had to use whiskey to get him to release my hand. We dunked him in a tub of water and he still kept chewing on my hand. Whiskey is a last resort but for some reason they will let go when you pour it on them.
OMFG... ! Ok.. how the fuck did he get to your hand in the first place? And then so far, so quick in you couldn't just pull it out? Can't you slam/whack the fucking thing in the head a few times? Jesus. Snake did that to me his head would be severed in seconds. Friends or not.

I've always wondered if you were to lube one up and let it wrap around your dick if that would be tightest hole you could ever fuck...never had the balls to try it. I also wonder if PETA would get mad if you fuck a snake.
OMG. And they let you walk around supervised? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
OMFG... ! Ok.. how the fuck did he get to your hand in the first place? And then so far, so quick in you couldn't just pull it out? Can't you slam/whack the fucking thing in the head a few times? Jesus. Snake did that to me his head would be severed in seconds. Friends or not.

We were moving the snake from 1 cage to another. I had the back half and my friend had the front. He tripped and let go, that scared the snake and it came around and tagged my hand. I let go of her and she was able to take another stab at my hand. These snakes have teeth that face towards it's throat, so it's impossible to pull anything out of it's mouth if it doesn't want to let go. Hitting the snake would probably just piss off the snake even more.

That was the largest snake that ever bit me, but I had a female Dumeril Boa that would tear me up on a regular basis. She was an aggressive eater and if I ever had to remove her from her cage, she would tag me. She was so aggressive, when I placed the male in her cage for mating, he'd come out with some of her teeth impaled somewhere in his skin.

But most snakes just pretend to strike at you. It's called a closed mouth strike and they do it to scare you instead of trying to hurt you.

We were moving the snake from 1 cage to another. I had the back half and my friend had the front. He tripped and let go, that scared the snake and it came around and tagged my hand. I let go of her and she was able to take another stab at my hand. These snakes have teeth that face towards it's throat, so it's impossible to pull anything out of it's mouth if it doesn't want to let go. Hitting the snake would probably just piss off the snake even more.

That was the largest snake that ever bit me, but I had a female Dumeril Boa that would tear me up on a regular basis. She was an aggressive eater and if I ever had to remove her from her cage, she would tag me. She was so aggressive, when I placed the male in her cage for mating, he'd come out with some of her teeth impaled somewhere in his skin.

But most snakes just pretend to strike at you. It's called a closed mouth strike and they do it to scare you instead of trying to hurt you.
Didn't they have gloves back then?
🤣🤣🤣

My Cold Steel Trail Master would put a stop to that tagging shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
My ribs hurt you basterds.

Snake fucking.

LMAO

Dang, I was rooting for the young diamondback!
Yeah, so was i.
Rattlesnakes, at least the pygmies and timber rattlers I come into contact with, are mild tempered, docile creatures for the most part. They can be riled to anger, but it usually takes quite a bit of provocation or inflicting pain. I've actually stepped on several that, unlike myself, didnt react at all.
But Cotton mouths, (and Copperheads), all strike me as being Ill tempered, man hating, feminists suffering from a hangover and a severe case of PMS.

Yeah, so was i.
Rattlesnakes, at least the pygmies and timber rattlers I come into contact with, are mild tempered, docile creatures for the most part. They can be riled to anger, but it usually takes quite a bit of provocation or inflicting pain. I've actually stepped on several that, unlike myself, didnt react at all.
But Cotton mouths, (and Copperheads), all strike me as being Ill tempered, man hating, feminists suffering from a hangover and a severe case of PMS.
Exactly, especially the Cottonmouths, and they stink like rotten flesh.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
If you're going to own snakes, you're going to get bit. I can't tell you how many snake bites I've received in my lifetime but it's more than all my fingers and toes for sure. I did get tagged by my buddy's 16 ft Retic. Swallowed my whole hand. I still have a few scars from it's teeth. We had to use whiskey to get him to release my hand. We dunked him in a tub of water and he still kept chewing on my hand. Whiskey is a last resort but for some reason they will let go when you pour it on them.

Once bitten (as a kid), twice shy. I'm fascinated by snakes, but despise them. Enjoy documentaries and articles, but that's as close as I get...intentionally. I'll leave snake handling to the Steve Erwin types and the Pentecostals.

• Haha
Once bitten (as a kid), twice shy. I'm fascinated by snakes, but despise them. Enjoy documentaries and articles, but that's as close as I get...intentionally. I'll leave snake handling to the Steve Erwin types and the Pentecostals.

I bought my first snake because I was afraid of snakes. I thought what better way to get over your fear of snakes than to own one as a pet. That snowballed into a total of 73 snakes and breeding them to sell at reptile shows around the east coast.

• Wow
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I bought my first snake because I was afraid of snakes. I thought what better way to get over your fear of snakes than to own one as a pet. That snowballed into a total of 73 snakes and breeding them to sell at reptile shows around the east coast.
You don't happen to have a connection to any Gila monster breeders do you? Not a herp keeper anymore but always wanted a Gila monster or maybe beaded lizard. I know they're not cheap.