• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Tangent Theta 7-35

I do have some pricing, but been told to wait til monday. So honoring that request, Monday it is. I think folks will be pleased.

tenor.gif

• Wow
Reactions: TheOE800
I leave for work at 2am EST Monday… what time will u be updating? I don’t want to miss this one 🤣. I’m thinking we all should be sitting down when the news is released.

Reactions: LakuNoc
Well, dealers weren't supposed to let pricing out til Monday but after it was posted, everyone got the green light. Now that most people already know..

$6369 is MSRP for Gen3xr Fine. $5790 is MAP.

I do not have tax unless you are located in CO. Free shipping and insurance on anything over 4k. Always can send a check to save 3%.

5790? Are the top 3 in a race to the bottom to see who can hit 5 figures first?

This means coyote Horus/JTAC options are likely in the 7K range.🤡

If you think hide dealers are charging 7.5k for Horus reticles you are out of your mind. Most are charging far below MAP.

...in a race to the bottom to see who can hit 5 figures first?
I think Hensoldt hit 5 figures with the 3.5-26x56 in certain configuration, pretty sure that's why EO dropped them. It is a little crazy what sport optics have been doing of late, but so is the rest of the world, seen the price of eggs lately (and most everything else)...

Reactions: clonebuilder
I think Hensoldt hit 5 figures with the 3.5-26x56 in certain configuration, pretty sure that's why EO dropped them. It is a little crazy what sport optics have been doing of late, but so is the rest of the world, seen the price of eggs lately (and most everything else)...
Eggs and bacon, now a luxury.

Eating them while I look outside with my TT!

The greatest concentration of TT735s will be in Oklahoma anyway... They will have no problem importing that expensive Canadian maple to that state.

It's almost blasphemous to NOT shoot a Tangent or Foundation there.

Honestly though, even at the price point... I feel they won't have any problems selling if the reviews and optical quality come back stellar.

The greatest concentration of TT735s will be in Oklahoma anyway... They will have no problem importing that expensive Canadian maple to that state.

It's almost blasphemous to NOT shoot a Tangent or Foundation there.

Honestly though, even at the price point... I feel they won't have any problems selling if the reviews and optical quality come back stellar.
dont forget the Impact on top

Reactions: NiteQwill
If you have VIP (mil/le/PRS) pricing turned on (or use a vendor here) the pricing is much, much cheaper.... 😉😉
eh i wasn't going to get a Tremor reticle anyways lol. I'm hoping the TT735P is knock your socks off good cause I will need either that or a 6-36 high performance PMII to top an MRAD.

Reactions: NiteQwill
Which of the three current reticle options is the best choice for those placing orders soon
Gen3xrF is the first one to hit the streets. Followed by others in the normal production que. Shoot me a PM if your looking for one. Hopefully will have some here soon.

Which of the three current reticle options is the best choice for those placing orders soon
Depends on what your purpose for the scope is. If it’s for prs matches the jtac reticle is specifically designed for that and is excellent.

Reactions: CSTactical
I’m sorry! Is this 7-35TT scheduled for this year? Or next year? Or never? 😱 Well any current status on this?

Got notification from my dealer today that I should be getting my TT735 next week. Really excited. Will post some pictures after I received it.
Nice! Who’s the vendor?

So...any out in the wild yet??
Yes. The optics that I shipped out last week should be arriving to guys doorsteps Today and Wednesday. I didn't get a chance to look at one before sending them out, but I'm sure those guys will report back here in the next day or so.

First off, Jake @MOUNTIC is a man of his word. Shout out to him for taking of care of things above and beyond.

I am no Dark Lord / @koshkin or @Glassaholic; just a regular Joe who saved pennies for more than a year whose eyes need all the help they can get. Tangent Theta does not disappoint. As I know some of you have the same questions I did, here are the gross comparisons of the TT525P (left or bottom; longer of the two, on an ERATAC mount for further discernment) and the TT735P (on the right or top) side by side. Most pics are self-explanatory starting off with the unboxing of the TT735P.

Tape measurements on the horizontal outlays start at the 10" mark using a black envelope for a perpendicular edge; this may not look readily apparent in some of the photos, but it is as I wanted to start with an easy reference number instead of the steel nub at the tip of the measuring tape. Tape measurements on the vertical outlays started with the hook part of the measuring tape on the same surface as the scopes that were stood up on their ends.

Random finding: the TT525P Aadmount throw lever does, in fact, fit the radius/diameter of the TT735P magnification ring with no functional issue. However, the width of the TT735P magnification ring, itself, is a bit thinner than the one on the TT525P. The pics below show the TT525P Aadmount throw lever overhang by about 1-2mm on the TT735P magnification ring; obscuring its magnification numbers, somewhat. Take it for what it is worth.

I did the best I could with lighting, angles, flash, etc. to bring out the details. I leave it to the Dark Lord, Glassaholic, and others to do much more thorough reviews when they get around to it. Cheers!

TT1.jpgTT2.jpg
TT3.jpg
TT4.jpg
TT5.jpg
TT6.jpg
TT7.jpg
TT8.jpg
TT9.jpg

TT10.jpg
TT11.jpg
TT12.jpg
TT13.jpg
TT14.jpg
TT18.jpg
TT15.jpg
TT16.jpg
TT17.jpg
TT19.jpg

TT20.jpg

Last edited:
Appreciate the pics man, I think you did a damn fine job showing the differences between the two

Reactions: CaseFinder