• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Tangent Theta 7-35

Any news on new TT 7-35x56?

Reactions: LakuNoc
We’re all just waiting on price now… that’s where it might get wild.

Still ordering them though… ✊🏼.
I’m guessing anodized priced but in black with gen3 ret. If it hits the 6k price point they been hanging out with S&B trying to fuck with us

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NoLegs24
I’m guessing anodized priced but in black with gen3 ret. If it hits the 6k price point they been hanging out with S&B trying to fuck with us
1674283804702.gif

I wouldn’t be surprise if MSRP is $6k+ with ease… add another $350-450 for JTAC/ Horus royalties…
I’m just speculating. Having fun with it. Still going to run TT’s.

Yes.. at first glance we be like “ah shit, really?” Next minute we’re on our credit card app to see how much room we got to spend. But, I’m down, I just can’t get away from those tactile turrets.

Reactions: MOUNTIC
Anyone taking pre orders for new TT Or it’s still early?

Anyone taking pre orders for new TT Or it’s still early?

I have a list going. Soon as I have pricing I'll be putting something together. Innital allocation to dealers will be limited in number of scopes that I can get even if I ordered 20 I may only get 4-5 scopes. So it may be a longer wait for some folks, unfortunately.

I may have to wait for the MSR reticle or JTAC..

Schmidt thinks it makes enough of a difference to charge $Texas $Germany for 0.05mrad turrets.

Any idea if .05 Mil clicks are an option? .1 just don't cut it at extended distance
I believe S&B is the only option for .05 mil turrets. Guys correct me if I’m wrong?

I’m not up to date on March scopes.. good to see more than one option!

Will there be any updates to the reticles of the new 7-35? If not which do most people typically purchase the gen2, gen3 or gen3 fine or even jtac? Strictly for competitive use

Will there be any updates to the reticles of the new 7-35? If not which do most people typically purchase the gen2, gen3 or gen3 fine or even jtac? Strictly for competitive use
I don't know any hard data. But personally, I use a JTAC and Gen3XR Fine on my competition guns.

Reactions: Misfit_
Think of it this way, they are free until official pricing is released, you just can't order any until the price is released :p Seriously though, we know price will be in the $5500 - $6500 range, hopefully on the lower end of that range.

Think of it this way, they are free until official pricing is released, you just can't order any until the price is released :p Seriously though, we know price will be in the $5500 - $6500 range, hopefully on the lower end of that range.
There’s about $500 between their existing models right now. Breaking that trend would be balls.

Any idea if .05 Mil clicks are an option? .1 just don't cut it at extended distance

Are you shooting a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range, cuz if you're not bc variation and muzzle velocity spread will have you making elevation corrections with every shot using a .05 mil turret, unless of course your extended range is less than 1k.