• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Taran’s Tiddy Team

Keanu Reeves is in every video from Taran. Lucky bastard must live there.

I saw this a mile away. Hopefully the movies will be pulled from him. But as he is with the hollywood gang he might be able to get away with anything.

yup....bound to happen. one of the current “stars” loses the limelight to the next hot young thing, gets pissed, and suddenly you have a problem. there are other possibilities as well; but the one thing that is certain.....that many women running around there, there IS going to be trouble. just like a strip club. they might be smiling and getting along in sight, but backstage it’s more cut throat and bloody than you could ever imagine.

Reactions: nikonNUT
If I were in his shoes, I'd be doing the same thing- minus the alleged harassment. Honestly, I don't even know where the line is anymore. Lets wait to see what develops before jumping to any conclusions. Everyone gets their day in court.

The guy gets to teach dimes how to shoot every day. He's living the dream! Who cares if their form is a little off, or if they're shooting 6.3 feet too close to the targets. Just sit back and watch those heavenly bodies jiggle under recoil. I think a lot of posters may be a hair jealous. I am.

I take it most of you haven't seen the video he made but didn't want to get out?

Reactions: Bender
Keanu saw that shit coming as well. Look at pictures of him there and he doesn't even touch those women. It's actually kind of funny.

K2.jpg
K1.jpg

Okay... clearly I am missing "some" shit. I know I am new here, but who the fuck cares what this dude does? And with whom?!

Keeanu Reeves. :ROFLMAO: You know he's not really John Wick, right? He's... ACTING.

Nekkid chicks (or semi nekkid, inverted, crab chicks)... who the fuck cares?! For real? ESPECIALLY if they are hitting what they are aiming at?!

Back to the new guy guy status... WTF am I missing here?

WHY is this such a topic? I couldn't understand people hating on the slinky chicks shooting the shit out of targets.

Just hanging my ass out there. Not understanding this thread a'tall.

The "edge of the precious" nagging bit is a little creepy, but when I hear allegations of sexual harassment I think of dudes jumping out of the bushes in just a trench coat while flapping their dick around. This was... underwhelming.

How is that news worthy?
Following someone around trying to look in their pants with a camera and them saying no six times and walking away isn't harassment?

Following someone around trying to look in their pants with a camera and them saying no six times and walking away isn't harassment?

No, it is. And it's a pretty good indication of his character. He's a creeper.

I was just expecting something a little more damning. Like a threat to fire her if she didn't comply, or physical harassment.

Last edited:
No, it is. And it's a pretty good indication of his character. He's a creeper.

I was just expecting something a little more damning. Like a threat to fire her if she didn't comply, or physical harassment.
Thats what is out as proof. I'am not a dumbass and nether are a lot of people, there was obviously more than that, that drove her to quit and go somewhere else. Word is he got handsy with a lot of people, regardless of age. No absolute proof of that, that I know of yet.

Thats what is out as proof. I'am not a dumbass and nether are a lot of people, there was obviously more than that, that drove her to quit and go somewhere else. Word is he got handsy with a lot of people, regardless of age. No absolute proof of that, that I know of yet.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I'd like to see a little more proof before we string up a noose though. He seems like a creep, I'll give you that.

Too many lives are ruined by assumptions and unproven allegations these days. This girl could have been grabbing his junk three minutes before this clip. I'll refrain from passing any further judgement until more info comes out.

Word is Kavanaugh liked beer.

Im with dude, lets hear out the evidence and go from there.

But hey, thats what we would all demand/want if it were us..., but...

I never said get a noose or anything like that. I said all those big hollywood contracts should be pulled for the time being. But hollywood is the most predatory of places so I doubt anything big will be made out of it.

I never said get a noose or anything like that. I said all those big hollywood contracts should be pulled for the time being. But hollywood is the most predatory of places so I doubt anything big will be made out of it.

Yeah. Cancel his ass.

I don't know enough about his to business to confirm, but that could crush him. What if they just got done going at it before that vid was taken? Or if she gave him a little striptease? Context matters. Ruining the guy financially over this clip without knowing the details is premature. See what else comes out, evaluate it objectively and take it from there. The only conclusion we can draw from this us that Taran's a little creepy and aggressive and that he's familiar with The Lord of The Rings.

I don't know enough about his to business to confirm, but that could crush him. What if they just got done going at it before that vid was taken? Or if she gave him a little striptease? Context matters. Ruining the guy financially over this clip without knowing the details is premature. See what else comes out, evaluate it objectively and take it from there. The only conclusion we can draw from this us that Taran's a little creepy and aggressive and that he's familiar with The Lord of The Rings.
The entire situation he made there is creepy as hell. Context does matter. Nobody is doing anything to the guy. No charges or anything, so what’s the matter right? I called this shit years ago in my own mind.
5099B479-94D7-4670-B00E-EB26C24A7A1D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Fig and Bender
The entire situation he made there is creepy as hell. Context does matter. Nobody is doing anything to the guy. No charges or anything, so what’s the matter right? I called this shit years ago in my own mind.
View attachment 7441200
You might be right. I'm not arguing that possibility. Then again, there's a chance you might be wrong. You said hollywood should pull his contracts. I said wait and see what develops and not to jump to conclusions. That's about sums it up.

One of the pillars of American freedom is the presumption of innocence. I value that principle. Right now we don't have enough to draw a conclusion, so I'm going to sit back and see what develops. Charges don't need to be filed to cause irreconcilable damage. People are financially and professionally ruined over false allegations all the time. Some go as far as to commit suicide because of an inability to cope with the damage those allegations caused.

I get that you're peeved by this guy, and that's fine. I'm just advocating for due diligence. Nothing personal. I'm not looking to be a keyboard warrior or anything. I just see a bigger issue here than whether or not Taran is a predator/rapist/child molester or whatever. Advocating for an investigation is fine, but jumping right to pulling contracts and condemning someone is a tough pill to swallow.

Last edited:
Ok cool. I agree, due process. I take back the contract thing. Being a "little creepy" isn't just a thing, its a warning.

I could care less about this guy, and never paid any attention. I didn't even realize he was the gun-fu instructor till this thread.

Keanu Reeves is as dumb as a box of rocks. He just is. Have you ever seen him interviewed? Have you watched his movies and listened to the lines he gets? Have you ever seen him do the St. Crispin's Day speech?

That said ( just because it's true) he seems like a genuinely and truly good guy. A good guy like Babe Ruth in as much as he will sit there, and sign shit, and smile, and take pictures with, and talk to his fans as much as THEY want, because he understands that he owes his success to them and is grateful to them for buying his shit. To me that's incredible coming from a Hollywood actor like him. Honestly, I could NOT do that. I would run from that shit as fast as I could, and never go out in public if I was forced to endure that shit. I know he can't like it, but it's the life he has chosen, and he does it exceedingly well. I have a TON of respect for him because of the way he conducts himself off-set, and how he treats all the random people who come up to him all the time. As I said, he really is a great guy, and while I fucking hate all those people this makes me respect him far more than anyone in his industry that might be far more talented than he is.

Trash with cash will get into all sorts of trouble and create all sorts of drama. That's what drives the whole reality TV thing. People who have no problem with this kind of drama in their lives, and want to make money off of it usually have much deeper problems that they somehow think won't get exposed (Like the Red Jacket / Son of a Gun or Tiger King people).

The upside to getting a woman like that is she won’t lose her shit, negatively at least, when a pallet of ammo shows up at the house. Even better upside is if she payed for it.

I could care less about this guy, and never paid any attention. I didn't even realize he was the gun-fu instructor till this thread.

Keanu Reeves is as dumb as a box of rocks. He just is. Have you ever seen him interviewed? Have you watched his movies and listened to the lines he gets? Have you ever seen him do the St. Crispin's Day speech?

That said ( just because it's true) he seems like a genuinely and truly good guy. A good guy like Babe Ruth in as much as he will sit there, and sign shit, and smile, and take pictures with, and talk to his fans as much as THEY want, because he understands that he owes his success to them and is grateful to them for buying his shit. To me that's incredible coming from a Hollywood actor like him. Honestly, I could NOT do that. I would run from that shit as fast as I could, and never go out in public if I was forced to endure that shit. I know he can't like it, but it's the life he has chosen, and he does it exceedingly well. I have a TON of respect for him because of the way he conducts himself off-set, and how he treats all the random people who come up to him all the time. As I said, he really is a great guy, and while I fucking hate all those people this makes me respect him far more than anyone in his industry that might be far more talented than he is.

Trash with cash will get into all sorts of trouble and create all sorts of drama. That's what drives the whole reality TV thing. People who have no problem with this kind of drama in their lives, and want to make money off of it usually have much deeper problems that they somehow think won't get exposed (Like the Red Jacket / Son of a Gun or Tiger King people).
Maybe he is dumb. But at least he ain’t a reality-denying hardcore communist like 90% of Hollywood.
Chris Pratt also seems like one of the few who ain’t insane. Idk, maybe that has something to do with Pratt not being a “chosen one” early on and being somewhat of a outdoorsman. Pro MMA fighter Chael Sonnen told a story on his podcast about Chris Pratt, how Pratt went to one of Randy Couture’s wrestling camps back in the day. And tho Pratt wasnt a physical specimen by any means(he was actually fairly chubby), Couture singled him out as the hardest working kid there. That hard work pays off as you can tell Pratt looks carved outta stone nowadays.

I wish it would become more of a trend, celebrities NOT being ardent commies, since unfortunately so many people seem to listen to them...

Reactions: Bender
I think a few here are simply jealous. Let's see some photos of your wives/girlfriends and videos of your shooting abilities and maybe we can discuss your failings.

I think a few here are simply jealous. Let's see some photos of your wives/girlfriends and videos of your shooting abilities and maybe we can discuss your failings.

you first, wildman.

i’ve had more than my share of attention seeking whoures. women that trade off their good looks, yet their souls are vapid and empty; and they end up sucking the life out of the men around them, and destroying them in the process.
no thanks.

if’n you think ima post pictures of the beautiful woman in my life here, and cheapen her gift of herself to me, you best think again. i can tell you with a seconds hesitation that those young thangs running around viaing for attention with their antics and skimpy clothing can’t hold a candle to my girl. not on their best day and mine’s worst. i wouldnt trade her for any 100 of these wenches.

Last edited:
More jealous people dissatisfied with their lives. Now too old to do anything but criticize those who are living your and their dream.

Strangely enough I didn't marry my wife for her shooting abilities.
Not a bad shot mind you.
More than hot enough for me.
BTW check your feels at the door...

R

Reactions: Dpp

Im not dumb enough to video myself shooting.
While competing to improve and push is good, not everyone is an attention whore and has to post everything they do on the web.

and my lady may not have abs like that gal, but she has a butt that is flat out mind boggling and a heart of pure gold, which is worth way more than looks or shooting ability.

That said, shooting vids for Educating other shooters are a totally different story.

More jealous people dissatisfied with their lives. Now too old to do anything but criticize those who are living your and their dream.
Dude I am 17. He’s a creep and most of those girls are fame seeking whores. I saw Immediately what was going on. They dress up like that for the attention, but he most likely told them to do that and continue to do so under the guise of “it gets us more business” . The jade thing was on Instagram live. He used that Situation to creep making it look like he was doing it get business.

Reactions: myronman3
Im not dumb enough to video myself shooting.
While competing to improve and push is good, not everyone is an attention whore and has to post everything they do on the web.

and my lady may not have abs like that gal, but she has a butt that is flat out mind boggling and a heart of pure gold, which is worth way more than looks or shooting ability.

That said, shooting vids for Educating other shooters are a totally different story.
My wife has assets that won’t stop. That’s all I’m gunna say. I’m one lucky old fat guy.

• Love
Reactions: powdahound76
Sooo many unknowns...

And tell me you guys would not pound all the fine ass walking around there if you could....

Its a different life we don't have

...i use to say live and let live...but in this ever changin'...in which we live in...makes you give in and cry...live and let DIE...

Dude I am 17. He’s a creep and most of those girls are fame seeking whores. I saw Immediately what was going on. They dress up like that for the attention, but he most likely told them to do that and continue to do so under the guise of “it gets us more business” . The jade thing was on Instagram live. He used that Situation to creep making it look like he was doing it get business.

Seventeen yeah and I'm four.