• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Taran’s Tiddy Team

Sooo many unknowns...

And tell me you guys would not pound all the fine ass walking around there if you could....

Its a different life we don't have

when you’ve lived to a certain point....the headaches that come with a gaggle of girls like that just flat out aint worth it. and mr. tarran or whatever the fuck his name is, is about to find that out first hand.

i’ve crushed more than my fair share of fine ass tail; and i can say without reservation that i dont want or need anything from those attention seeking young ones in his videos. not a thing. someday they might figure out what matters, and hopefully they wont have fucked their future up by whatever ends up online with them in it.

in my first post in the thread, i stated as long as it’s working for those involved, fuck it, have at it. but it’s only a matter of time before it crumbles. meh.

Reactions: 1moaoff
I agree... im lucky I travel all over for work so I get to see the sights. That said the drama is no bueno. I will say though that private jets, yachts, etc change things in women.... never been in the entertainment circles but my guess is its even more upfront