• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Tattoos-Post that ink

Re: Tattoos-Post that ink

A few...

girldoneJ.jpg

myTats2.jpg

That american flag/flame arm band thing look great. I like the "Don't Tread on me" flag also

Tony, I like that! Very patriotic. Ive always wanted something with the flag but i know my wife would crap her pants! oh well. i might do it anyways.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's a little something I had done a few months ago.

6fb5fc67.jpg
</div></div>

Shading is awesome on your work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my poor hip.....this was only 2 hours after i was done being tatted!

bruise.jpg
</div></div>

MMMMMMMMMM

That looks like...well hell it looks like it hurt, ALOT!

Thanks Ace, the American flag is obvious, the Australian, and Canada flags are a tribute to some great allies and more personally as a tribute to some good friends who are in the army of both countries.

My wife encouraged mine Adam.
smile.gif

Thanks Scott, it came out better than I could have imagined. I thought about it for about a year. I designed the whole thing and lots of thought and time went into planning it and locating the right guy to do it. That's about 28 hours of work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: green_vaccine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is an old shot of mine, haven't gotten around to taking pics of it lately. Goes up and wraps over my shoulder, eventually it will all be color but my artist is consistently booked out a year so it's hard to make appts. and keep em.
Sleeve2.jpg

Sleeve1.jpg

Sleeve3.jpg
</div></div>

thats nice wory there. i like the sasquatch. reminds me of an ex i had. her little girl had a thing for the movie harry and the hendersons. man i have seen that way too many times, lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
gay-tattoo.jpg
</div></div>

That is some funny shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man he must have lost one hell of a bet. </div></div>

Yeah. I'd say he took it in the ass.
grin.gif

Nothin too spiffy and certainly doesn't hold a candle to some of yours, but it was my first one.

PIC-0029.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
gay-tattoo.jpg
</div></div>

Shankapotomous, where did you find the pic of 762frmafar?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
gay-tattoo.jpg
</div></div>

Shankapotomous, where did you find the pic of 762frmafar? </div></div>
I'm not as sexy as this guy....but at least my tattoos are better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whos the skanks? </div></div>

~30 posts in a single day....

and then insulting Buttercup? Bro, I would suggest a rapid stand down with a quickness 'fore you get bit.

Any one padding their post count to sell will get banned. Not pointing finger. I'm just saying...

Buttercup very nice ink!! Who's doing the work??

Also on the other thread... Just some of my personal collection...
DSC00154.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
green_vaccine said:
Here is an old shot of mine, haven't gotten around to taking pics of it lately. Goes up and wraps over my shoulder, eventually it will all be color but my artist is consistently booked out a year so it's hard to make appts. and keep em.

thats nice wory there. i like the sasquatch. reminds me of an ex i had. her little girl had a thing for the movie harry and the hendersons. man i have seen that way too many times, lol </div></div>

LOL! I haven't thought of that movie for ages, gonna have to check Netflix for it tonight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whos the skanks? </div></div>

What a fuckin' tool... You might what to think before your dumbass types something that will get your fuckin ass handed to you, you dumb fuck...

Play nice or go away. That "lady" is a welcome addition to this forum.

Va jay jay- Play nice or we won't. Don't be fucking with Buttercup or Bubbles will find you!

<span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-style: italic">If one's words are not better than silence, one should keep silent. </span> </span>
</span>

Remember to cut up not across. Thanks

To quote Jackie Gleason in Smokie and the Bandit..."Oooof"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
here ya go GardDog223.... enjoy!
</div></div>

Much thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hope i didnt "skank" up the thread to much with those pics
wink.gif
</div></div>

Nope, you certainly didn't. Nice shoes btw
grin.gif

skank i tup all ya want.. very very nice...

opps forgot to toss my work in progress in... first sitting.. 5 hrs.. freddy from I-45 ink in houston.. have to more sittings.. keeping it black and grey...
photo.jpg

Rabbit, I-45 at the College / Airport exit? If so, you're less than a mile from my day job. Give me a shout next time you come down and we can do lunch at the Burger House in the same strip center as the ink shop.

same indeed... now you talking the burger place right there on the corner or the asian lady running the rib place towards the back.. haha .. got some serious bubble gutt from that place..

The burger place on the corner. I tried the rib place out when we moved into our location about four years ago and haven't gone back, nuff said about that, and I like bbq

Nice! I miss the feeling of getting inked!! Your back is looking real nice. I've meet Big Gus before at a tattoo convension years back, his black and grey tattooing is some of the best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">update....had another 6 hour sitting!

tat1.jpg

tat2.jpg
</div></div>

WoW! Great tat thanks for posting...
wink.gif
very sexy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">update....had another 6 hour sitting!

tat1.jpg

tat2.jpg
</div></div>

That is amazing work, I don't have any tat's, but I spend some time in Tat shops to see the art in action.

Here is my left arm, you want pics...here they are.

i1e15y.jpg

wakjew.jpg

1zyhoua.jpg

2vm7qlw.jpg

2b662u.jpg

I would probably get all kinds of distracted with that Bible verse...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OOOOO.K.,

Shifting gears a little...

This is my most recent.
aitat.jpg
</div></div>

Along those lines I added an AICS/USO to make a tattoo that my wife hated switch from an "XXX" rating to an "R".

nun009.jpg