• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms TBAC - 338 Ultra SR - FDE

Ravenyzf-r6

You can run but you can’t Hide bitch!
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2013
Parker, CO
I ordered a couple of these back when I had my AXMC and MRAD. House purchase had me sell them, and now these.
Brake threads are 5/8x24 on both units.
Finish is FDE on both units.
These are both equipped with their new locking system.

I ordered both direct from TBAC and they are expected to be ready soon after waiting 9 months or so. I don’t have them in hand yet, but expected in the coming weeks. A small deposit will hold them for you, I just wanted to get buyers lined up so the transfers are all set up when they arrive.

You don’t need to be shooting a big bore caliber to appreciate the 338 Ultra performance.

Now $1,750 shipped each from my FFL on a Form 3 when they come in. These are $2,195 from Thunder Beast.

Both are now spoken for.

Last edited:
I was asked about trades, only trade interest is a Scar 17.

Some wants to save some $$ and a long wait! $1750 now.

Last edited:
Stop teasing me. I need glass. But man oh man, I don’t not need this. It would give me a good reason to get an AXMC or ASXR 😳pm sent

Stop teasing me. I need glass. But man oh man, I don’t not need this. It would give me a good reason to get an AXMC or ASXR 😳pm sent
Everyone needs an AXSR and a 338 Ultra SR, they’re like peanut butter and jelly!

TBAC must be busy, the first suppressor now shows Oct. 13th. I keep getting bumped!

Both are spoken for. Will update if anything changes.

Last edited: