• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC Ultras and Dominus now have the HUB threads

I have enough for 9/16 direct thread without anything else or can do like suggested above.
I would suggest doing like above, and going with proper 5/8-24 adapters, so your threads are common for most all centerfires above .223 caliber.

Looking at getting a 6.5 and 30/06 fieldcraft threaded for a light weight hunting rifles.
Was wanting to do 5/8 direct thread and wondered if the hub is a better option or stick with direct thread.
Weight is a concern
Dominus or ultra 7
If you have barrels on the thinner side, consider having a smith thread and contour for the SIG taper. Then you can direct thread with our CB direct thread or HUB direct thread adapters.

Zak I’m curious about this factory threading,is it not correct?
If the barrels are not thick enough at the muzzle to get a proper shoulder for 9/16 threads (ie 0.662" before cutting), then I recommend getting the CB mount with a face mounted brake.

If this photo is representative of reality,
their threads do not have a proper undercut.

Hub is only an advantage when a manufacturer can't make a decent muzzle device. Otherwise, it just introduces weight, complexity, cost, and compatibility conflict. There is no advantage to TBAC making hub silencers, only disadvantages.

In my case, I have a few brakes/mounts.

But I can use that same can on other rifles without investing $80 in every rifle by just running a direct thread mount.

Plus the direct thread hub mount is lighter than anything if you get a titanium one.

I still run direct thread 99% of the time. It's simple, it works.

Plus it allows them to manufacturer 1 can and offer any mounting. Reducing the amount of SKU's is always better for efficiency.