• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Team DMR Match, Clinton House Plantation, Clinton, SC April 8-10

Eustice

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2014
Chapin, South Carolina
***Update to venue and registration link***

Practiscore registration is open for the Team DMR match April 8-10, 2022 at The Clinton House in Clinton, SC. We have put on two single-day events with good success and the shooters seemed to enjoy them.

We have some new ideas for this match and will continue to be creative with stages and props. The two-day aspect and teamwork will allow us to do some new stuff.

We hope to see everyone there.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChidJ
Due to scheduling conflicts at The Sawmill we have changed the location of this match. The dates are the same but the location has changed. Geographically, the Clinton House is pretty close to the original site. We apologize for the venue change but it had to be done.

We have reconfigured stuff on our end but Clinton House opens up a lot of possibilities that The Sawmill did not allow. Both venues have their advantages and disadvantages but we still have a great match planned.

Stages will now be able to be a bit more dynamic. The number of stages may decrease a bit but what we are doing with the stages should make up for it. Registration link to Practiscore (in original post) will provide more details. Link is also listed below.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
I hope to bring this back to the top. We had a lot of interest early on in this type of match. Heard from a lot of people that they loved the DMR matches at Woody’s. It’s about a month until match day and response has been very limited. Get on board with this one while you can.

If you’ve got an I retest in this type of match then give us a shot. I doubt you’ll leave disappointed as we work hard to make stages that aren’t the norm. We dislike sandbags as a stressor and we love a different type of KYL. The kind where you have to make decisions on the clock as to whether to keep going or save your points. Not shooting progressively smaller targets but deciding on how fast you can move and take shots.

If you’re a local (SC, NC, or GA) then this will be a great match for you. Grab a partner and a bunch of ammo and come on. Not too much travel and not the same matches you see week after week. If you’ve got any questions then I’d be happy to answer them. Send me a PM.

There any caliber restrictions for this match? Found a team mate and signed up for the fun. Just needing to make sure I have the right rifle for the match..

Last edited:
Reactions: Eustice
Damn.
Why am I just finding out about this one.
Been doing DMR marches in FL for a few years now. Probably now one of my favorite types of matches outside of Run-N-Gun events [center biathlons].

I'll have to see if I can make it up this year.

If it happens next year, I'll be there for sure, especially if it's at the Clinton House.

Just heard about this as well, would love to read some AAR's as well

There any caliber restrictions for this match? Found a team mate and signed up for the fun. Just needing to make sure I have the right rifle for the match..
No magnum calibers and muzzle velocity under 3200 FPS. This is a DMR match, not a sniper match. Targets will be more generous and closer. Clinton house allows us some great opportunity for distance shots but we may only have one or two at a range past 600. The majority of targets will be 600 and in with the bulk between 250 and 450. We will be proofing stages with an 18” 5.56 and an 18” .308.

Two weeks out. The prize table is shaping up with gifts from Vortex, Nightforce, Proof Research, Sgt of Arms, Warhorse, and Tac Sac. Registration can be done on Practiscore.

Friday night stage with help from Nick’s Night Vision And Crossroads defense. Saturday and Sunday will have plenty of stages with the opportunity to pull the trigger. If you’re wanting to have a match with a high round count then this is it.

Two weeks out. The prize table is shaping up with gifts from Vortex, Nightforce, Proof Research, Sgt of Arms, Warhorse, and Tac Sac. Registration can be done on Practiscore.

Friday night stage with help from Nick’s Night Vision And Crossroads defense. Saturday and Sunday will have plenty of stages with the opportunity to pull the trigger. If you’re wanting to have a match with a high round count then this is it.
Gettin fired up! I have last place locked up for sure!

Reactions: JoeZ
Can I bring my Little Bird so we can do strafing runs with twin M134’s?

Heard this match is cancelled. Any word on that? hoping the rumor is wrong.
Unfortunately it is true. I spoke with your partner last night by phone. For the last several weeks we have been trying to get teams who had committed to the match to register. They had told us they were in and definitely coming and were going to register tomorrow/next week/payday/etc.. Many changed their minds and several just completely ghosted us. And it wasn’t 2-3 teams, it was more than a dozen.

We had deals with the sponsors for how many people they wanted to have their products displayed for. We weren’t able to do that. Additionally the registrations wouldn’t fully cover the costs.

To all the folks that registered, we apologize. We wanted to make it work and it appeared all was going to given the numbers we had.

Unfortunately it is true. I spoke with your partner last night by phone. For the last several weeks we have been trying to get teams who had committed to the match to register. They had told us they were in and definitely coming and were going to register tomorrow/next week/payday/etc.. Many changed their minds and several just completely ghosted us. And it wasn’t 2-3 teams, it was more than a dozen.

We had deals with the sponsors for how many people they wanted to have their products displayed for. We weren’t able to do that. Additionally the registrations wouldn’t fully cover the costs.

To all the folks that registered, we apologize. We wanted to make it work and it appeared all was going to given the numbers we had.
Understand completely. Hate that this match is not happening. Heard so many good things about how epic the matches you guys have done in the past have been. Hope to get out and shoot one of your matches in the future. Hopefully there will be more folks who sign up and do what they say they will.

Well based on the sound of how it was supposed to be, consider me signed up for the next DMR match you guys put on. Any idea if something like this may happen next year?