• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Teen attacked by "Group of Women"

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman

I'm so proud that the race of the female attackers was not mentioned.... it;s the first story this year were the race of the attackers is omitted

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenworks
“One girl come and she just hit me; we just started fighting,” Wallace told the outlet. “And all everybody who they was with just started hitting me, and the lady who pushed me first, she takes the wet floor sign, cocks back, and hits me with it in my eye.” The police department was called, Wallace said, but the women had left the scene by that time.

and a go F me account is set up

“She pushed me. And when she pushed me, all I knew was to push her back. I reacted. That’s when her and her daughters, they all came. And they’re grown women. I’m 17-years-old. They’re like, 20, 30, and the woman that pushed me looked like she was 40,” Wallace recounted.
“So I’m standing there, they’re on me, beating me,” she continued. “I’m standing there trying to hit them, trying to get all of them off me. And the lady she takes a wet floor sign and slams it in my eye. And I had blood rushing everywhere.”
Wallace was forced to visit the emergency room after the brawl where she was treated with five stitches above her eye and was found to have had a significant amount of her hair ripped straight from her head during the violent altercation.

1597353188843.png
1597353202632.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Wading

I'm so proud that the race of the female attackers was not mentioned.... it;s the first story this year were the race of the attackers is omitted

Chili's

Were they black? I'd wager that's why it wasn't mentioned but what do I know?

"We care deeply for every ChiliHead and are disappointed by the incident that took place at our Baton Rouge Chili’s on August 9. We do not tolerate violent behavior in our restaurants, and are taking this incident very seriously (...)"

Lmao, ChiliHead? Very serious indeed.

"We care deeply for every ChiliHead and are disappointed by the incident that took place at our Baton Rouge Chili’s on August 9. We do not tolerate violent behavior in our restaurants, and are taking this incident very seriously (...)"

Lmao, ChiliHead? Very serious indeed.
That sorta sounds like some kind of slang term for a drug addict, but ye gods I don't want to imagine what snorting chili powder would be like...

Damn! I shall send her a new hairpin and cover makeup!

Those nails are nasty, they were about grown out.
I wonder where she got the silk chef's hat from?