• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Teen faces 2 yrs in big house for killing hamster

Re: Teen faces 2 yrs in big house for killing hamster

If she had used a chainsaw like the guys who cut off the pit bulls head she could have gotten 8 years. Dumb bitch scred up free B&B.

Two years for a hamster and Richard Gere didn't do a day for the gerbil foolishness. I think there is an equal protection claim to be made.
blush.gif

oh wow the world we live in,

anyone ever fed a hungry reticulating ball python that only eats freshly killed mice.

? have shot a number of wild critters, but to harm someone's pet is fu*ked up

?didn't the brother kill her's first?? strange story

Depressing on many levels. What kind of a mother is that woman going to be?!?

On a happy note, I will ventilate anyone who goes near my pets with malicious intent...
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will ventilate anyone who goes near my pets with malicious intent...
smile.gif
</div></div>

I agree, except a hamster is not a pet, it's a rodent.

Re: Teen faces 2 yrs in big house for killing hams

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mtm87tx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

anyone ever fed a hungry reticulating ball python that only eats freshly killed mice.

</div></div>

Yes, not for the faint of heart.

Isn't the torture/killing of animals one of the warning signs of a serial killer? Perhaps someone should give the bitch a psych eval...

It's a Crazy world we live in!!!

"A necropsy showed the animal suffered blunt force trauma and liver damage."

They did a frickin autopsy on a hamster! You have got to be effing kidding me.
And it's a felony to kill one? I hope they never find my glue traps I use to catch mice.
Jim

frown.gif
My sister let the pitbull out on my pet bunny. psycho bitch.

Up to two years for killing a hamster? That's rough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pepperbelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"A necropsy showed the animal suffered blunt force trauma and liver damage."

They did a frickin autopsy on a hamster! You have got to be effing kidding me.
And it's a felony to kill one? I hope they never find my glue traps I use to catch mice.
Jim </div></div>

I had to quit using the glue traps...mice would just eat their fur off and escape. Now its just that bif SNAP and all i quiet again.

I have a pesticide license. The glue strips I have are not the same as you can buy in Ace Hardware. With the glue on these it can't pull it's head around to chew anything.
However, a rat will carry it off. I use the Victor traps for them. They do still work too- especially baited with peanut butter.

Jim

I once stepped on a bug, but the statute of limitations is up on that crime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I once stepped on a bug, but the statute of limitations is up on that crime. </div></div>

There no statute of limitation on murder.

Catching a rodent is hard!
Wrap that pan with a little string.
You can bait it with what you just cleaned your knife with.
Little peanut butter to hold the srings in place.

Plastic trap can work better with "Alterations"

In all fairness, no reasonably minded person would do such a thing. Perhaps having her out of circulation isn't such a bad outcome...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In all fairness, no reasonably minded person would do such a thing. Perhaps having her out of circulation isn't such a bad outcome... </div></div>

Reasonable minded? She is a teenager! Reason doesn't enter her mind.

jim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't the torture/killing of animals one of the warning signs of a serial killer? Perhaps someone should give the bitch a psych eval... </div></div>

Yes, it is. Those are some really messed up people. I get truly disgusted at people who abuse the small helpless people, or animals. We are supposed to be the "good guys" who oppose tyranny, abuse, and all that other bad stuff.