• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Florida teen shoots & kills sister over gifts, then other brother shoots shooter

Race ain't got nothing to do with it......hmmm

Tell me then Sir, what race is constantly killing themselves in the inner cities everyday en masse.....

Who composes about 13-14% of Americans but is responsible for 80% of violent crimes....

Who composes about 13-14% of Americans but is responsible for more than half of all the murders in America....

Yeah, but not a racial problem.....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Doc

ETA: another long term member that has 200 posts in 13 years........
I should have been more specific. The color of their skin has nothing to do with this behavior. They are product of the environment and culture they are raised in. Any race raised in that culture would have the same results. I know plenty of people with similar skin color who weren't raised that way who are upstanding citizens and look at this sort of shit the same as any other sane person. Fifty something percent of the murders aren't committed by 12% of the population because they're black, its because of the culture they were raised in. The state of that culture and how it was molded by the democratic party is 100% based on their skin color.

Lets run with this a little farther just for the fun of it.

"poor" people exist of every race in this country. Mexican, black, white, asian. There is no "race" that is uniquely poor.

What I wonder about is why we see one specific race day in and day out. There are a great deal of Hispanic people at the same level of poverty, have access to the same types of weapons. But we don't see it like we do with blacks. Not that you see anything on blacks unless it is something so off the wall like this, or X on black "crime".

There is something in their "culture" something in the way they are raised and taught to be that is the root cause of this.

I don't think it is welfare, or any other .gov handouts, they all get that. I think it is there is no "family" in that community.

In the hispanic community there is a different feeling around grand ma and grandpa, mother and father. As well as elders in general. Family means a great deal.

Aside of all the military age males streaming across the border that will without a doubt become a fifth column against this country, the few "normal" people coming in are religious, and not in the current catholic pope way of blessing fags, Man, woman, husband, wife children, traditional families.

I think this might be a weakness in the grand plan of theirs.

Wow talk about topic drift.....just the way my brain works guys.

Single mothers.

Black, 45.2 % Latino, 21.8 % and White, 13.6 percent.

1000000857.jpg

I should have been more specific. The color of their skin has nothing to do with this behavior. They are product of the environment and culture they are raised in. Any race raised in that culture would have the same results. I know plenty of people with similar skin color who weren't raised that way who are upstanding citizens and look at this sort of shit the same as any other sane person. Fifty something percent of the murders aren't committed by 12% of the population because they're black, its because of the culture they were raised in. The state of that culture and how it was molded by the democratic party is 100% based on their skin color.
I disagree with you, its a fact that most people were born poor and just like everyone you have to climb your way up. Its a rough road and there's no guaranty that you'll make it but you have to give it everything you've got. I know a lot of poor people who have made something worth bragging off themselves. being poor is not excuse for behaving poorly.

Reactions: EddieNFL and Ronws
Modern day slavery, instead of a crop of cotton or tobacco, it's a crop of votes. :(
Think about the new plantation that they created.
No worries about a crop to plant
No worries about the costs to maintain the slaves
A limitless supply of slaves
They use our money to hire henchmen.
The henchmen hold a gun to our head to pay the plantation owners 50% of our income or join the ranks of the slaves
They gain more wealth than any plantation owner ever and walk away with a lifetime retirement after only a few years
Laws do not apply to them
The plantation is manned by whites and blacks.

Reactions: NoDopes
Siblings feel the need to carry as they gather for Christmas to exchange gifts.

Even they know the importance of staying strapped in certain environments.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Anybody else in this thread shoot a family member for good gifts this Christmas?

Anybody else in this thread shoot a family member for good gifts this Christmas?
I didn't get to shoot anything Christmas weekend. I was going to go hunting on Tuesday, which I had off and it would have been the least pressured day on public hunting land.

Then the cold water line to my ancient water heater sprung a leak. Short story long, today, I got the plumbers here and they put in a new water heater and some more parts since the old flume pipe was out of code to the tune of $2445.43. Ouch, damn it.

Edited to add: I had to shut the water off to the house because the yahoos who installed this water heater 23 years ago before I bought the house, did not install a water stop.

Apparently this either ..

It's been the case in Chicago for a long time. Unofficially.

In an email to the media outlets, Charles Boyle, a spokesman for the governor, said the new standards for graduation would help benefit the state’s "Black, Latino, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color."

Pretty sure Asians neither need or want the help.