• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Templar Tactical Archangel, thumbs up!

man i want my Ark30 so bad. its been the hardest wait of all my suppressors. im 6 months in.

Yep
It has met expectations:
Quiet
Repeatable POI
Correction needed was .5 mil elevation
Accurate (was hitting golfballs at 500)

Also testing the 7.5" direct thread Blackout can and should have the Nemesis30 brake mount can in shortly.

Disclaimer: I am doing test work for the SilencerShop.

Last edited:
I love my Archangel. As soon as they get caught up on the group buy, I'm seriously considering buying another one. Or maybe one of their brake mounted cans.

I Should have my Archangel with the Break Mount in about a month. It went second pending in July and was told 60 to 90 days from that date. This has been a long wait since I put the order in almost a year ago. But from what I see here and other posts it will be well worth the wait.

I have not received my suppressors from templar that I ordered as part of the group buy... almost ONE YEAR in, then I do my form 4s...