• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Tenebraex covers for a Bushnell HDMR?

jonesy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2013
Louisville, KY
So I recently purchased a Bushnell HDMR. Still haven't gotten out to my farm to zero it yet. I need to get some lens covers for it as the factory covers are the bikini kind and I don't really like that.

I don't want to get the Butler Creek lens covers, the hinges seem weak and I always think they look silly sticking way up into the air like they do (the Tenebraex lay down flat on the scope).

So here's my question: Can I get the Tenebraex covers and an adapter (either Leupold or Nightforce) that will fit my Bushnell HDMR? I have no idea what the thread size is for the objective, and I don't know how the eyepiece cover works. If someone could shed some light on the situation, I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out. Just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks,

jonesy

Euro Optics stocks the Tenebraex covers and adapters, I'd give Alex a call to ask him if he has something that will fit the HDMR.

Euro Optics stocks the Tenebraex covers and adapters, I'd give Alex a call to ask him if he has something that will fit the HDMR.

Do you have contact info besides just calling their sales number? I seem to remember running across someone from Euro Optic here before, but I'm new and have no idea where.

Thanks

I Don't mean to come off abrasive, but you cannot be that dense.

Call the number, ask for Alex. They aren't walmart..........

If you took the initiatve and looked at their site, you would notice that under tenebraex, they list the 50MM Nightforce as also fitting the Bushy Tact DMR.

I am in the same boat. With my mount, the BC caps wont fit as there is no room bettwen OBJ and rail. A ARD is a good compromise to atleast protect the glass on the OBJ from hitting shit.

Don't be lazy

Hm, I did take a look at the scopes it would fit but must have missed the DMR. Should have seen it, my bad. I'll probably be ordering later today, thanks

They make a cover that fits over the ARD as well, so you might wana check that out.

That's what I was thinking would work, but I'll have to check if they make am ARD that will for my scope. I'll just call and ask. Mainly I'm just tired of these butler creeks. The eyepiece cover broke off the first time I used it in the field.

My dirty bitch dont got no room

I just cancelled my OBR order 2 months ago. Ended up going in a different direction, and I'm definitely happy with it, but I'd still love to get my hands on an OBR. Lots of people like to bash them, but I think they've got their place.

How do you like yours?

Its not an OBR. Its a CMMG MK3 with a 16" SS barrel.

They got blown out really cheap and make an awsome .308AR for the money. Its not GAP10 or OBR, but alot nicer than AR10/DPMS/ect

Here we are guys! The cap in that photo is a prototype and these are to be available in June. We are only able to take backorders at this point.

Jason

So will the 50mm NF cover fit my Bushnell? If so, do I just need to order the flip cover and the NF adapter?