• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Tenet is a must see.

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    If you're into scifi/time travel type shit, military, spy thriller and action shit, well, it's got all that. Same director as the Batman movies, Memento and Inception, this one is ten times as fucked up and hard to follow --but still worth it. Won the award for 2021 for best visual effects and best I can tell it deserved it hands down. It's badass.

I guess they say it has shit for sound but I didn't notice? Maybe they cleaned up the streaming release...

What can I say? Nothing that would ruin it for sure, you're gonna watch this and come away with more questions than answers.

Best advice is listen to the lady when she says, "Don't try and figure it out, just go with it."

Definitely an original idea, that's for sure, and movies like this don't usually play well the second time but this one does, shit, you're gonna have to watch it at least twice to get it all and even then...

Another interesting tidbit is the Sator square: Sator is the bad guy, Arepo is the art forger, the opening scene is in an opera house and Rotas is one of Sator's business interests. Tenet of course is the name of the movie. Both the Sator square and Tenet are palindromes and the whole movie is filled with shit like that. Maybe it fits a new genre of puzzle movies...

Last edited:
    I liked it. I picked up on a few things while watching it develop. VERY cool concept and movie all around.

Reactions: 143lrsd
    I saw it in the theater. It’s a good watch. I watched it again on HBO Max. Still frr etr Lr confused. Trying to pick up on the smaller details. There are a few plot holes for sure.

I thought it kinda sucked.
    It wasn’t a total waste but not one I would say is a must see.

The silencing was a better movie IMO. Though a different genre.

I saw it in the theater. It’s a good watch. I watched it again on HBO Max. Still frr etr Lr confused. Trying to pick up on the smaller details. There are a few plot holes for sure.
    Definitely areas that should have been covered, but not bad for a sci-fi flick.
    Any titties?
    No, the female lead was a beanpole and not worthy.