• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terrapin X aftermarket pouch (what’s out there?)

USMC22

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Looking for something with closed cell foam, cordura and easy to get the rangefinder in and out of. If there is something that would hold the kestrel as well in one package that’d be great. If not I got a triad pouch for my kestrel. Checked all the historical threads and their back to 2019 with nothing new and the FHF pouch not on their site anymore.

The small version of this might work

Any luck?

Mystery Ranch used to make a pouch that was perfect for the Terrapin X. Unfortunately they don't sell it anymore.

Any luck?

Mystery Ranch used to make a pouch that was perfect for the Terrapin X. Unfortunately they don't sell it anymore.
Not really. Using a Alaskan guide Bino pouch for now… still looking for the long term solution.

@USMC22 any AAR on your pouch? How does the Terrapin X fit?
Fit is great and easy access. I like it a lot. No excessively bulk and light weight. I’m a fan of it and it ended my search for another pouch. I had ordered 2 with the intent of keeping my data book and kestrel in the other but it didn’t streamline things like I anticipated. If you search my posts you can probably find the sale ad and I took a bunch of photos of it with different optics for reference.

Bottom line, for what it’s designed for (terrapin x) I’m really happy with it.

Reactions: LV Precision
Fit is great and easy access. I like it a lot. No excessively bulk and light weight. I’m a fan of it and it ended my search for another pouch. I had ordered 2 with the intent of keeping my data book and kestrel in the other but it didn’t streamline things like I anticipated. If you search my posts you can probably find the sale ad and I took a bunch of photos of it with different optics for reference.

Bottom line, for what it’s designed for (terrapin x) I’m really happy with it.
Thank you for the reply and outstanding info, I will indeed search your postings to see the pics. Happy Tday brother

Reactions: USMC22
The TYR Tactical: CM-PLRF05/Kestrel/Wiz Wheel/MSS Pouch works very well.

Last edited: