• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD Terrapin X LRF for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

duane1969

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
Terrapin X LRF for sale for 1,400.00 shipped. Includes RRS arca mounting plate. No trades please.

Call or text 240-seven five one-7424 with any questions.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8430.jpg
    IMG_8430.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_8431.jpg
    IMG_8431.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_8432.jpg
    IMG_8432.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_8433.jpg
    IMG_8433.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 81
What does FH stand for? Seems like you’re ripping these pictures off from another seller. Or someone is ripping your pictures off.

FH is the owner's initials....Fili Herrera. @fili.herrera He is a member here on the hide in good standing. I have listed his number for contact. He does not have access to the PX and is recovering from a bicycle accident, selling this to help raise money for a potential surgery. I have listed it just to help him out.

FH is the owner's initials....Fili Herrera. @fili.herrera He is a member here on the hide in good standing. I have listed his number for contact. He does not have access to the PX and is recovering from a bicycle accident, selling this to help raise money for a potential surgery. I have listed it just to help him out.

And that is the way to get yourself banned by skirting the rules. This thread was reported. Rules say no posting for friends and especially not for people who are members. It's sold so if you do it again you will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.