• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

terry cross signature stock?

Re: terry cross signature stock?

I don't think that he is releasing those stocks yet. They do look flippin' awesome though.

My speculation is about one year till he releases them to the public. I'm real excited to see how that stock feels like. If it feels as good as it look like, it's going to be a real winner.

Well I have one and I can say it is the best stock I have ever used period!!!

L.

They're made by McMillan, and a couple are out in the 'general public' but overall they're pretty hard to get. I got lucky.

260-1.jpg

Right now you can only get them through Terry; he is a great guy...

JeffVN

I was talking with a gentleman at the McMillan booth during the NRA show and he stated that they will be making a folding version for Terry similar to the AICS 2.0.

That will be awesome.

Edit to add: Looks like it's up on his website called M.A.C.S.

i got to finger fuck one last weekend at thunder valley on tom sarvers new 260. it feels like a great stock. very ergo and sturdy as a tank.

Well I have posted this pic a few times here on the hide. But what the heck here it is again. Once again I can not say enough good about this stock. It is the best stock I have ever used.

L.
DSC01301.jpg

Yes so do I. With that rail up front you could run the atlas bi-pod. Which would be very nice.

L.

wow! that is totally kick ass!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really like the looks of this Terry Cross stock!

KMW_MACS_stock-1200x352.jpg

</div></div>

Shooters,

I just completed my 260 built on a Surgeon SA repeater, Krieger Barrel and Terry's most awesome stock. Built a custom rail out front for a Atlas which is very low center of gravity. I can't say enough about the stock. Will post pictures SOON of rifle and target results..hopefully by Friday.

Tom

Yes tom lets see some pics.
Congratulation's on getting that project done.

Let me know if you are still interested in that hunt out here.

Thanks,
L.

Waiting patiently, need to stop buying tools and save more money. I agreed and told myself, 'no more guns until the new car is paid for." It is killing me. I love the looks of that stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooters,

I just completed my 260 built on a Surgeon SA repeater, Krieger Barrel and Terry's most awesome stock. Built a custom rail out front for a Atlas which is very low center of gravity. I can't say enough about the stock. Will post pictures SOON of rifle and target results..hopefully by Friday.

Tom </div></div>

shit man...you still haven't put any down the tube. let's get the hell on with it...

dgunn,

Sorry man, you can't rush perfection! No, seriously I've been coved up so I'm trying to do a little here and there. I should and hope to have it ready for this weekends shoot.

Take care,
Tom

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dgunn,

Sorry man, you can't rush perfection! No, seriously I've been coved up so I'm trying to do a little here and there. I should and hope to have it ready for this weekends shoot.

Take care,
Tom </div></div>

it's cool take your time. i am looking forwaord to coming back over for another run at it. maybe you will have it up and running then. see ya soon

Any info on when the stocks will be available? I have a 6x47L that needs a stock, and this is the one. Lee