• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tested covid positive, Hydroxychloroquine advise

TRPrecision

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • May 7, 2018
    GA
    Just tested covid positive last night after a very rapid onset of high fever and dropping o2 sat. I happen to have a good supply of Hydroxychloroquine that was prescribed for a previous unrelated condition. Can anybody post a reliable source / link for use of HCQ? I know I have seen it here before but can't seem to find where it is buried.
    Standard internet searches have not been helpful. Thanks for any info

I haven't seen a protocol on it in a long time as everyone switched to quercetin.
    You will need to take zinc with it.
    If O2 is dropping I would try to find Monoclonal Antibodies STAT.
    I know people that take Hydroxychloroquine for there RA and at that dose are the only ones in there house that hasn't caught it.
    Good luck

Reactions: 91Eunozs
    DR put me on the list for Monoclonal Antibodies as I have enough other issues to warrant use. Unfortunately it looks like I dont meet the age requirement:mad:

DR put me on the list for Monoclonal Antibodies as I have enough other issues to warrant use. Unfortunately it looks like I dont meet the age requirement:mad:
    Age requirement? I know people in their early 20s (with no risk factors) that received the infusion without issue.

There are a few others, but I had these downloaded

Attachments

• Ivermectin-dosage.png
      Ivermectin-dosage.png
      167.4 KB · Views: 83
    • Marik-Protocol - MARIK GUIDELINE FOR QUERCETIN AND IVERMECTIN ADMINISTRATION FOR SYMPTOMATIC C...png
      Marik-Protocol - MARIK GUIDELINE FOR QUERCETIN AND IVERMECTIN ADMINISTRATION FOR SYMPTOMATIC C...png
      224.7 KB · Views: 75
    • Love
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Just tested covid positive last night after a very rapid onset of high fever and dropping o2 sat. I happen to have a good supply of Hydroxychloroquine that was prescribed for a previous unrelated condition. Can anybody post a reliable source / link for use of HCQ? I know I have seen it here before but can't seem to find where it is buried.
    Standard internet searches have not been helpful. Thanks for any info
    Yes but must take supplemental zinc with it. 50mg twice a day.

Call around get away from the big cities.
    I am not shitting you the hospitals make around 100k by letting you die with covid.
    Small town Hospitals tend to have a different mindset.
    If you walk into the ER here and tell them you tested positive and explain you have a hart problems and asthma and are diabetic they will immediately give you antibodies.
    They won't check the info you give them.
    Small town tell them your dieing and list some issues. The liability on them will make them jump.
    I personally would not allow them to admit me.

Reactions: Carlos Danger

Find a location here.
    Thanks, unfortunately that site only lists North Carolina. I need to find something in north Ga that is on my insurance. Due to contract issues with the hospitals my covered choices are limited to Wellstar. They have the age requirement. ER Dr gave the orders, Wellstar / infusion center said I don't qualify due to age...

Back in September when I had it we went to a doctor in Griffin. She prescribed Ivermectin for me and the wife. Kroger filled the prescription. The Dr was able to get us scheduled for the antibody injections at Henry General. Good luck and get better.

Back in September when I had it we went to a doctor in Griffin. She prescribed Ivermectin for me and the wife. Kroger filled the prescription. The Dr was able to get us scheduled for the antibody injections at Henry General. Good luck and get better.
    That's what the Drs in my AO do.

Thanks, unfortunately that site only lists North Carolina. I need to find something in north Ga that is on my insurance. Due to contract issues with the hospitals my covered choices are limited to Wellstar. They have the age requirement. ER Dr gave the orders, Wellstar / infusion center said I don't qualify due to age...
    They said the same thing to one of my Family members who is 62. I told him to go somewhere else...he did and he wound up getting it. He is all better now but was out of it for a bit.

Maybe you saw this already

I hope you feel better man.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Check with Dr. Berliner at Chestatee Emergent Medical Care in Dawsonville. They aren't far from my sisters place, and seem to be doing well with COVID treatment for patients.

5000 units Vitamin D was recommended by my nutritionist (yeah its a lot, I have a whole cadre of doctors for other reasons). She's the only person helping me with kung-flu.

Rationing of antibodies is going on...good thing is deaths are WAY down compared to infections so OMICRON (required in OMINOUS VOICE) is definitely appearing milder.

5000 units Vitamin D was recommended by my nutritionist (yeah its a lot, I have a whole cadre of doctors for other reasons). She's the only person helping me with kung-flu.

Rationing of antibodies is going on...good thing is deaths are WAY down compared to infections so OMICRON (required in OMINOUS VOICE) is definitely appearing milder.
    Heck the Drs in my office put you on 50,000 units 3 times a day for three days then 50k a week.

A pharmaceutical cocktail of Ivermectin, Zinc, Vitamins C & D.... OR HCQ and those others, is your huckleberry.

Good luck and feel better soon!

Naturopathic doctors can prescribe and supply Ivermectin, I would do that asap. Also they can put you on a high dose of IV Vitamin C, which also is very effective.

Located north of Atlanta. ER doctor told me they have a 65yo age requirement.
    Dude that sucks. I called around (AR), found a pharmacy, and got the infusion 24 hours later.

Last edited:
    Lactoferrin and Benadryl in a recent study appeared to be 90%+ effective at stopping covid. Both available over the counter.
    (Yep, bought those too. :) )

Lactoferrin (400 μg/mL) was able to decrease N-protein RNA copies by 28.0% 48 h after infection, compared to DMSO alone controls while 40 μg/mL diphenhydramine alone resulted in 32.2% reduction. When combined, they inhibited 99.97% of N-protein RNA copies, a 3-log reduction that was highly significant. These data demonstrate that combinations of two over-the-counter compounds, with well characterized safety profiles, have synergistic effects on inhibition of SARS-CoV-2.

These appear to be concentrations on lung tissue tested in a lab. my guess/suggestion would be to take the max dosage recommended for each one individually.
    Disclaimer: I can barely shoot straight and I'm not a doctor.

I bought a bunch of ivermectin 1% injectable at the local feed store. 200 ml bottle and a couple syringes for measuring for ~$45. Supposed to take 1ml/per 100 lbs body weight, once/day for 5 days if your sick. By mouth, not injected. I haven't been sick but I gave it a trial run. Just added the ivermectin to about 4 oz water and drank it. Barely any taste difference. I didn't hear this at first but now I'm hearing you have to take zinc to make it all work properly. And vitamin D3. A pharmacist told me there's no difference in animal ivermectin and human ivermectin. All the same.
    A lot of people around here take it on a regular basis to keep from getting covid to begin with. I was told 1 dose every couple of weeks or so.

Man there is a whole shitload of people that are going through the same thing I did. Denied monoclonal antibodies because they are "too healthy". Fuck I had pneumonia from Covid and was still told I was "too healthy." Granted, I pulled through and wasn't hospitalized, but I was pretty damn sick and would have loved to have not spent a week in misery.

This shit has to stop. It's clear we aren't going to vaccinate our way outta this deal, open up the floodgates for therapeutics so people can get treated and get back being productive members of society.

Well thought I just had a cold but tested positive for the Rona. Normal temperature and O2 saturation. No body aches or any of the other symptoms. Nasal congestion and drainage but could also be a result of the pecan harvest is underway which triggers my allergies. Have been taking 4000 IU D3 regularly for the past couple of years and started a zinc, vitamin C and Quercetin regiment several weeks ago. Ordered some Black Cumin oil and should be arriving any day. Had the Moderna jab in April but refusing to get the booster. If I knew then what I now about the jab never would have done it.