• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tested Positive For Covid

Just some personal experiences. My dads daughters son lost his taste and smell for 2 months, he was getting dehydrated because he didnt want to eat or drink. My coworker nearly biting the bullet, my boss nearly biting it as well, but the secretarys... just couldnt taste stuff. I think there is a connection we havent made yet. I think the waters are so muddy that all anyone can do is wait and see. We all watched this thing spread around the world. Real science unfortunately takes time...

There has been more than plenty of time, for "real science" to be done. We don't know what we watched, and there are definite questions as to the time frame this "spread around the world." Loss of taste and smell is nothing new, Flu does it, allergies does it, the cold does it, there are many things that cause smell and taste disorders. The membranes where smell is absorbed just happens to be right up there where they shove those cue tip tests.

Sucks to hear you're sick as a dog today. Take it for what its worth but Bull, might want to give green tea and zinc a go. Green tea has known anti viral properties and quite a powerful zinc ionophore, and as we are now aware zinc along with HCQ works fighting covid. Hope you feel better.

Thanks, I'm on Zinc and vit D prescribed by Dr BullGear. I've noticed that if I start to feel drawn, I eats something with carbs and I start to feel a little better. Beinf diabetic, I just have to take a few more units of insulin. If carbs make me feel better, I'll take that trade off.

Thanks, I'm on Zinc and vit D prescribed by Dr BullGear. I've noticed that if I start to feel drawn, I eats something with carbs and I start to feel a little better. Beinf diabetic, I just have to take a few more units of insulin. If carbs make me feel better, I'll take that trade off.
Zicam. Eckanacia, vitamin C and Zinc. I travel a ton and it’s always knocked out what I’ve started to come down with.

You're welcome Bull. Zinc in and by itself isn't as effective as using it with a ionophore. Green tea as mentioned before is just that and will give you a small pep with the little caffeine in it.

Just another Covid tidbit. I found out that there in NO child Covid vaccine and won't be for more than a year and possibly more than than 2 years. Seems like they want to conduct more testing before releasing a vaccine for the little ones.

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

Reactions: 10ring'r
You're welcome Bull. Zinc in and by itself isn't as effective as using it with a ionophore. Green tea as mentioned before is just that and will give you a small pep with the little caffeine in it.

I call Monday morning to get an appointment for antibody treatment. Hopefully I get it early this week. That'll cut the legs off of those little buggers.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
There has been more than plenty of time, for "real science" to be done. We don't know what we watched, and there are definite questions as to the time frame this "spread around the world." Loss of taste and smell is nothing new, Flu does it, allergies does it, the cold does it, there are many things that cause smell and taste disorders. The membranes where smell is absorbed just happens to be right up there where they shove those cue tip tests.

Are you a scientist? Do you have any idea how science works? Plenty of time? Lol. Here is the thing, i am totally open to having my mind changed. I have changed my mind a few times during this fiasco. Once when i got fired in the beginning in January, once when my sister who works for the cdc went to the beach with her family on fathers day during the fever pitch of things, then again when i started to see it hit home closer. Sure 99.8% survive but then what? Science is the 5 year results and after effects. I hope you are right and its just the flu and everybody lives happily ever after. But being willfully ignorant will save no one. The flu doesnt target your bodys weak points and it doesnt last a month or longer. I dont know the answers or claim to, i just look at this point at what is tangible in my life and make common sense judgements about that.

I tell you there has been plenty of time to study this scientifically and you tell me. No because 5 years down the road there may be side effects. 🤣🤣 Yes, genius we all know there has not been 5 years yet to look for long term side effects. What long term side effects do we see from any corona virus? Why do we suspect this one will be different?

So, is that the new goal post, 5 years before we know anything? If there has been no time for science, how do you know it attacks weak parts of the body? just like the flu? Just like any illness, when you are sick you don't heal as well. We have known that for eons. People are telling you the same ole thing in a different way and you think its new. Its funny you keep posting stuff that is outright bullshit, but you are trying to paint my position as one of ignorance. 🤷‍♂️

Ignorance is, in one sentence saying "this was probably made in a lab," and in the next that, "science hasn't had time to learn anything about it."

As many here know, I'm on dialysis and along with this Covid thing, I've been a homebody for almost a year. Other than dialysis and doctor's appointments, I'm rarely out in public.

I started feeling bad this past Monday. Feeling like my life was being drained out of my rectum. Tuesday woke to a fever of 100.9 and chills. Fever finally broke on Friday and I started feeling a little better. Due to a procedure scheduled for the 29th, I was told to get tested for Covid. Just got back with a positive test result.

I have been referred for antibody treatment. Same thing Trump got. I'm going to make an appointment on Monday.

I will say that if this is what a compromised person feels like, I wouldn't fear this disease very much. My immune system is compromised more than most. I am technically obese (5' 11" and 230lbs) have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes and end stage kidney failure.

By all accounts, I should be experiencing much greater symptoms and I should still be sick. Other than a cough and a slight sore throat, I'm feeling fine.

I've had seasonal colds knock me out for longer periods than this. Don't fear the reaper, either I'm very fortunate or this stuff isn't as bad as they say it is.
It’s a shame that you let these evil people have this much power over you. They convinced you of a false reality. I’m sorry you are having the health conditions you are having. I wish the best.

I know a young couple whose family decided not to have Christmas with their 93 hear old grandpa. The only thing I told them is that I sure hope you don’t end up regretting that decision as he may not be here next year. I would almost feel sorry for those that threw a whole year of their life away if it weren’t for the fact that it was self inflicted. There are no do overs.

As many here know, I'm on dialysis and along with this Covid thing, I've been a homebody for almost a year. Other than dialysis and doctor's appointments, I'm rarely out in public.

I started feeling bad this past Monday. Feeling like my life was being drained out of my rectum. Tuesday woke to a fever of 100.9 and chills. Fever finally broke on Friday and I started feeling a little better. Due to a procedure scheduled for the 29th, I was told to get tested for Covid. Just got back with a positive test result.

I have been referred for antibody treatment. Same thing Trump got. I'm going to make an appointment on Monday.

I will say that if this is what a compromised person feels like, I wouldn't fear this disease very much. My immune system is compromised more than most. I am technically obese (5' 11" and 230lbs) have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes and end stage kidney failure.

By all accounts, I should be experiencing much greater symptoms and I should still be sick. Other than a cough and a slight sore throat, I'm feeling fine.

I've had seasonal colds knock me out for longer periods than this. Don't fear the reaper, either I'm very fortunate or this stuff isn't as bad as they say it is.
Hang in the there man,we're rooting for you.

Zinc, high dose D, quercetin, vitamin C, NAC (N-acetyl cysteine), ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin.

Sir, since you actually have it right now. Does it feel like you have the flu?

Short answer, yes and no.

First 2 days, I thought my life was being drained from my rectum.

Second and Third day, more flu like than anything else.

Fourth and Fifth day, fever broke on the fourth day, but a major headache started and continues today and a sore throat started.

Sixth day, I felt fine, like I was unto a full recovery, but then at night, I started with a hacking cough, which continues today.

Seventh day, I felt really bad. Just bad all around. Last night trying to fall asleep was a chore. I finally fell asleep about an hour after laying in bed. All due to the cough.

Eighth day, today, I just feel worn out. Have the headache, still have a slight sore throat, the cough persists and the diarrhea has come back.

So, this thing has been going back and forth for the past week. I've never had anything hang on like this and with many of the symptoms coming and going, it's been a strange ride.

These symptoms aren't very acute, but more annoying than anything else.

@BullGear - my most sincere best wishes for a speedy and full recovery

Wow, I have relatives dead from it and friends still struggling months later with breathing difficulties and one still has fluid around his heart.

As for those that just dismiss COVID as just another flu or a hoax
1616438702817.png

Wow, I have relatives dead from it and friends still struggling months later with breathing difficulties and one still has fluid around his heart.

View attachment 7588193

Thanks!

I'm going to say it's more flu like than anything else. My only concern is the fact that the symptoms come and go. One day you think you've beaten one ailment and 2 days later it comes back.

In the last 30 minutes or so, my left ear has started to hurt like an ear ache and this is a new symptom. Don't know if this is a secondary infection or just part of the story of this bug. Could have something to do with the headaches too.

• Sad
Reactions: Baron23

View attachment 7588193
We are well passed this being relevant. Regardless of what Covid is, it should be clear what it was used for and still is being used for. It isn’t the what. Its why and how. This is ALL that matters. Every true American should resist anything the government shoves our way that concerns “our safety” and this fraud.

Fourth and Fifth day, fever broke on the fourth day, but a major headache started and continues today and a sore throat started.

Sixth day, I felt fine, like I was unto a full recovery, but then at night, I started with a hacking cough, which continues today.

Seventh day, I felt really bad. Just bad all around. Last night trying to fall asleep was a chore. I finally fell asleep about an hour after laying in bed. All due to the cough.

Eighth day, today, I just feel worn out. Have the headache, still have a slight sore throat, the cough persists and the diarrhea has come back.

So, this thing has been going back and forth for the past week. I've never had anything hang on like this and with many of the symptoms coming and going, it's been a strange ride.

Bull;
Since a "speedy" recovery now seems to be out of the question, I will at least wish you "the soonest possible" recovery !!! (y) (y) (y) (y)

Thank you for the valuable insight. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thanks, but as long as I don't get bad enough to need hospitalization, I'm calling it all good. The shortness of breath is what concerns me but it hasn't been too bad either.
Get better BullGear. Keep an eye on the shortness of breath. Rescue inhalers and steroids helped(if Its not contraindicated).

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Get better BullGear. Keep an eye on the shortness of breath. Rescue inhalers and steroids helped(if Its not contraindicated).

The shortness of breath seems to have gone away and the only thing I can really say is I feel like I have a cold. Stuffy nose and what could be considered a sinus headache. The left ear aches a bit, but like sinus issues too.

All in all, I'm a week into this illness and I feel pretty good this morning. I'm actually thinking about canceling my antibody therapy. I'm not seeing a reason for it, since my body seems to be producing these antibodies by itself.

What does everyone say about that?

Reactions: jcam
I would recommend that you go ahead and get the antibody treatment. That is what helped me when I came down with it.

Long story short, after running a fever between 102 to 100 after 7 days, was finally admitted to hospital (Nov 11th last year). First thing done was placed on oxygen (had covid pneumonia), then given antibody treatment. It took 4 hrs to transfuse. By the time the transfusion was done my temperature was normal. Was off the oxygen after the 2nd day, and could have gone home if I wanted the 3rd day( admitted Wednesday nite and could have been released Saturday morning).

Have since done a bunch of reading up on this, have Ivermectin ready to take now, along with upping my levels of zinc, vitD &C, magnesium.

Will probably get the Covid shot when I can specify the Johnson & Johnson (Jansen) one at the end of summer.

My friend didnt get the antibody treatment and after a week he felt ok too but then his o2 levels started dropping. He has been in the hospital for 2 weeks and down for almost a month. Dont wanna piss on any parades but i would do the treatment and knock on wood.

No experience with the antibody. I would probably take it. It was never offered. Shortness of breath increased on week 2. Others have fever recurrence.
Glad your feeling better.

Call me stupid or whatever, but I cancelled the antibody therapy. Looking at the possible side effects, the risk wasn't worth the reward. They keep you for an hour after the injection to see if you show any of the more dangerous side effects, but that doesn't mean they can't occur after you leave. It also didn't give anymore immunity than just letting it ride. IF I start to feel bad again, I have 3 days (total of 10 days after onset of symptoms) to get the treatment. I found out that they are now offering same day treatment, so I feel I'm safe to wait it out.

I started feeling better yesterday afternoon and all I have is the feeling of a head cold (sinus congestion). Probably a secondary infection. But I gotta tell ya, if it weren't for the sinus issue, I'd feel perfectly fine.

Just another Covid tidbit. I found out that there in NO child Covid vaccine and won't be for more than a year and possibly more than than 2 years. Seems like they want to conduct more testing before releasing a vaccine for the little ones.

Things that make you go Hmmmm.
There was an Amazon (I think?) TV series that got cancelled. It was about the government using a virus to exert tyrannical authority and then pumping out a vaccine that sterilized people. Never saw the show, don't have Amazon, but I read something about Amazon pulling it because it was a little too close to home on COVID. (No idea how true that is)

The US certainly has a tainted history when it comes to vaccinations and sterilizing people, though. The US isn't alone, either, it's happened a lot in the past -- the recent past, even. You'll have a hard time finding it, though, as the leftist media is pushing hard so search results are cluttered.

Just remember, as they're telling us we're all nuts for not trusting the government... Epstein.

Reactions: Bender
Zicam. Eckanacia, vitamin C and Zinc. I travel a ton and it’s always knocked out what I’ve started to come down with.
I think I now am an Airborne addict. Shit works...when I start getting that sleepy feeling, knowing I'm coming down with something I up my intake of that stuff. Also, Quinol has a similar product in capsule form. Seems to work as well, but not a tasty citrus flavored tablet chew.

I think I now am an Airborne addict. Shit works...when I start getting that sleepy feeling, knowing I'm coming down with something I up my intake of that stuff. Also, Quinol has a similar product in capsule form. Seems to work as well, but not a tasty citrus flavored tablet chew.
Just last night, I felt a bit of crap coming on. I had flown home from Phoenix on Sunday. I popped a couple of Zicams at bed time, woke up feeling fine.

I'll check out Quinol, hadn't heard of it before. 😁 ;)

Things are improving, I'm feeling fine enough to have just took the battery from it's charging station in my basement and installed it in my lawn mower. I'm feeling fine. I'm going to take the tractor down to the far end and clear some of the high dead grass from last Fall.
OUTSTANDING ! (y)(y)(y)

Hope you feel better real soon , the weather is too nice to be sick in a bed you should be out shooting best of luck .

Here's an interesting article on Covid and the Flu. Well, at least the flu shot. Could this mean that Covid is just another strain of the Flu or is there something in that flu shot that helps the person with Covid.

Here's an interesting article on Covid and the Flu. Well, at least the flu shot. Could this mean that Covid is just another strain of the Flu or is there something in that flu shot that helps the person with Covid.

who knows? it isn't like we can expect the truth from .gov

some researchers looked at over 1000 positive covid samples with a microscope and found only flu virus and no intact covid virus.
they have sued the cdc for samples after being told the cdc had none.

• Wow
Pretty sure I had it last month. About a week of fever, low ox levels, body aches, etc. The wife got it about the time I was over the worst of it. That's when I got scared.

UPDATE: All I have are cold like symptoms. All the bad stuff is gone. I got a call from the health department and they told me that I could expect to have this dull headache for some time. That's a very common after effect I'm told. It feels more like a sinus headache than anything else.

With my other health issues, I feel very Blessed that I didn't have it worse.

It would seem that Moderna is now saying in the next few years, they will have a vaccine that will take care of Covid and get this, the FLU. Amazing isn't it?

It would seem that Moderna is now saying in the next few years, they will have a vaccine that will take care of Covid and get this, the FLU. Amazing isn't it?

Hmmm. Sell a hundred million doses each year...or just once? Unless the one and done is uber expensive, I don't see the bean counters allowing it to leave the lab.

My wife has been struggling with allergies with all of the blooming in NC, but she lost her smell yesterday. She took a rapid test today and it popped positive. CDC was calling her within the hour, so now both of us are quarantined for two weeks. I’m going to get tested in the morning, but I feel fine. Two weeks off? Oh don’t throw me in that briar patch!

My wife has been struggling with allergies with all of the blooming in NC, but she lost her smell yesterday. She took a rapid test today and it popped positive. CDC was calling her within the hour, so now both of us are quarantined for two weeks. I’m going to get tested in the morning, but I feel fine. Two weeks off? Oh don’t throw me in that briar patch!
Why do people still get tested. This was THE weapon used against you to take away your ability to move freely and make a living. It was used to steal elections and power from the people worldwide. It was used to take wealth from the masses.

If you are sick stay home. If not then go about your business. Why has this changed over the last year?......CONTROL.

DO NOT GET TESTED. These are not tests but propaganda tools. It blows me away that over a hear into this there are still people that don’t/can’t/won’t understand this.

I had a routine six month doctors appointment yesterday. I knew going in I would be asked "Have you had the vaccine?" by the nurse as the primary question. My answer was 'Noop, and I ain't going to take it." followed by some heart felt comment about not being Bill Gate's lab rat.

As I was driving off I got a call and my Dr's office said they had one slot or shot available if I wanted to take it. The answer was still no.

My wife hasn't shown any symptoms as well as her cousin who's husband had a bad case of Covid.

Funny thing, we were told to quarantine for just 10 days after the symptoms presented.

Reactions: 502Chevelle
It’s easy for someone to say don’t get tested, right up until your company requires it if someone in your household is sick. You are two years from retirement and just trying to make it. As much as I think the whole thing is bullshit, I have a lot on the line.

It’s easy for someone to say don’t get tested, right up until your company requires it if someone in your household is sick. You are two years from retirement and just trying to make it. As much as I think the whole thing is bullshit, I have a lot on the line.

I doubt you would get 10-14 days off from your employer without the Covid test. I know when I worked, I'd have to burn up that much vacation without a test result.

How would your employer know that someone in your house is sick?

At least you had a shot at a good life with the chance of retiring. Accepting the bullshit today guarantees your grandchildren won’t ever have that opportunity. Seems selfish. Who has more to lose, you or them?

I’m not attacking you. I just want people to understand what exactly they are doing by accepting this evil. Nobody has more to lose than our youth. They aren’t old enough to fight for themselves. They rely solely on us and we are letting them down. Worse than that actually. We are sacrificing them at the alter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender and kortik
We have a mandatory two week quarantine if someone in the house tests positive. Don’t quarantine and you face termination. I’m not really complaining though, we get paid to stay home for two weeks, but I do have to test negative before I can go back. I‘m seeing time on the Mtn bike, and at the range, and I have a tranny to put in the Chevelle. Oh the horror......