• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tested Positive For Covid

in case you don't know, you can buy Azithromycin online (sold as z-pak etc...) for birds, which is the same as for people.
not cheap though...about $20 for a 3-5 day dosage.

Dosage Considerations – Should be Given as Follows:​

Acute Bacterial Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
500 mg orally once, then 250 mg once daily for 4 days
Alternatively, 500 mg orally once/day for 3 days

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Despite the outright lies they told us in the beginning, early treatment of any disease is in your best interest. Waiting for peoples immune system to overreact before treatment was either the stupidest idea ever, or bad advice given intentionally to drive up death numbers.

550k have died from this my ass.
Kung Flu killed a good friend of 20 years last October. That's the cause of death. The fact he was already in the ER with viral pneumonia apparently didn't enter into it.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Kung Flu killed a good friend of 20 years last October. That's the cause of death. The fact he was already in the ER with viral pneumonia apparently didn't enter into it.
I know three all over 90, and one was on hospice and tested negative while on hospice, but had a positive test returned after her death. I can't say if the second one was on hospice but she was in the same nursing home, had chronic condition, died in the expected fashion for said condition, never had a COVID symptom, and the family said it she did not die of COVID. The PCR tests are absolutely and undoubtedly total bullshit. Everything has been played so fucky with this, who knows where we stand.

I totally agree with the post above. Really don’t know who to trust. I’ve had two coworkers die with this mess. One had other problems, so who knows. The second one got sick, and did the tough guy thing and refused to go to the doctor. By the time he went, he was so sick it was too late. I took a lab test, which is supposed to be more accurate, and it came back negative. My wife took a lab test as a confirmation, and it came back positive, so I’ll just have to enjoy the vacation. It’s funny, we are a happily married living together couple. We went to the beach last weekend, riding in a truck together for four hours each way, spending time cuddling and “other stuff“ all of this during her peak contagious period, and I don’t have it. Didn’t Fouci tell us this is the most contagious thing on the planet, and a single drop of saliva could infect a whole village? It’s just not adding up.

Reactions: Bender
I am officially out of quarantine as of today.

First 3 days were tough from diarrhea and stomach cramps, everything else from that point on was like either a case of a very mild flu or decent cold. I am left with a sinus cold/congestion and a headache. BTW, I did get a flu shot this year.

For someone who had all 3 markers, (obese, diabetic and end stage kidney disease) I think I came out of it very well. I consider myself very Blessed.

First 3 days were tough from diarrhea and stomach cramps, everything else from that point on was like either a case of a very mild flu or decent cold. I am left with a sinus cold/congestion and a headache. BTW, I did get a flu shot this year.

For someone who had all 3 markers, (obese, diabetic and end stage kidney disease) I think I came out of it very well. I consider myself very Blessed.

Congrats.

I had an uneventful case of it (had the shits for only half a day, was sleepy and lost my smell). This is going to be gross and awfully specific, but after my smell came back, I couldn't smell farts for another month or so (insert lolz here). I still can't really smell others as much, mine smell different than they did before and the original smell of 'my own brand' has ceased to exist. Something has been permanently altered, either in my digestive system or my senses. Super weird.

Congrats.

I had an uneventful case of it (had the shits for only half a day, was sleepy and lost my smell). This is going to be gross and awfully specific, but after my smell came back, I couldn't smell farts for another month or so (insert lolz here). I still can't really smell others as much, mine smell different than they did before and the original smell of 'my own brand' has ceased to exist. Something has been permanently altered, either in my digestive system or my senses.

Congrats.

I had an uneventful case of it (had the shits for only half a day, was sleepy and lost my smell). This is going to be gross and awfully specific, but after my smell came back, I couldn't smell farts for another month or so (insert lolz here). I still can't really smell others as much, mine smell different than they did before and the original smell of 'my own brand' has ceased to exist. Something has been permanently altered, either in my digestive system or my senses. Super weird.
1. Your sense of smell is just an electrical impulse sent to the brain.
2. If your brain is telling you something is different than it probably is.
There is a small group of people who have an immune disorder. These people get paranoid and feel like somebody is out to kill them all the time. These people arent crazy. Their body starts to attack thier brain as if it was an infection, and the brain freaks out cause something is trying to kill it and it literally manifests itself as a paranoid delusion.
The info you provided is valuable and interesting. Alot of people would be too abashed to come out with that info, thank you.
As a man of science i must ask. Did your wife say your toots smell different? Or is it all in your brain?

@BullGear , glad to hear you are better. Take care of yourself with your other ailments and get better. This whole thing is a big mess. Prayers for those affected, and prayers to those who are trying to figure out what is bs so we can get the truth behind all of this. Glad to hear that you are better.

1. Your sense of smell is just an electrical impulse sent to the brain.
2. If your brain is telling you something is different than it probably is.
There is a small group of people who have an immune disorder. These people get paranoid and feel like somebody is out to kill them all the time. These people arent crazy. Their body starts to attack thier brain as if it was an infection, and the brain freaks out cause something is trying to kill it and it literally manifests itself as a paranoid delusion.
The info you provided is valuable and interesting. Alot of people would be too abashed to come out with that info, thank you.
As a man of science i must ask. Did your wife say your toots smell different? Or is it all in your brain?

wife says she hasn't noticed anything different. must be in the brain..?

perhaps, but its been since before thanksgiving.
Maybe the covid miracle berry washed your brain... but instead of sweet tasting sour... your farts just smell a little different to only you. Fucking china is diabolical, thats 007 james bond villian levels of evil...

@BullGear , glad to hear you are better. Take care of yourself with your other ailments and get better. This whole thing is a big mess. Prayers for those affected, and prayers to those who are trying to figure out what is bs so we can get the truth behind all of this. Glad to hear that you are better.

Thank you!

That’s great news Bull Gear! Kicked that thing right in the teeth.

Glad you came out ok and seemed to have the lesser strain. Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Good news. Very.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement. Now I need to get my energy back. I went to see my grandson and we walked down to the playground (about 2 blocks). I needed my son to walk back and get his car. My legs were weak, too weak to walk back. I was very surprised as to how weak I am. I guess it's time to get on the elliptical...

Reactions: Familydude
Glad you are OK. Everybody should be getting off of their asses and getting in shape these days. Who wants to encounter hard times with an extra 50 lbs of belly fat.

@BullGear You can beat it. Hang in there, you have been in my prayers for many months now.

I have several comorbitities. I've had it, and though I thought it was gonna kill me, I'm still here. I had it first week Jan 2020, before there were any tests.
Neighbor had it in December of 2021, and I made a point to go help him feed his horses every day, and take him food and groceries.
Again, my wife and I survived repeated exposure to a positive case.
Its not Babayaga.

I understand, that people have lost friends and loved ones with Covid. This emotional song is very off key.
I've lost friends and loved ones to all manner of disease. THIS IS THE NATURE OF HUMAN LIFE.
Covid hype actually killed my mother....so....I get rather testy when chicken Littles squawk about "killer kung flu".
There's those that drink the kool aid, and those whod rather take a bullet running from the kool-aid trough.

Just about everyone I know has had it. Very few have had symptoms other than a headache or loss of taste/smell. A few of my family friends have passed away but they were all in their late 70s to late 80s. It certainly seems to pick and chose who it wants to it to get serious with. From my end it doesn’t look so bad.