• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tested positive

Update:

I am thinking about giving the doc a call today. I am still having these temp fluctuations where I feel normal and then an hour later I am creeping up to 99.9 again. I woke up shaking last night and had to use two blankets to warm myself up.

I feel better, but some symptoms are still lingering like the chills, temp swings and I’ll have energy then be tired. Sometimes my hands and feet are cold and others my hands are sweaty. I tested positive on Monday and started feeling exhausted Sunday morning, so I’m creeping up on 7 days here soon.

Unless you're running short of breath, save the call to the doctor. It'll be a week of feeling bad, then another week with a bad cough. I got it back in late February when nobody knew it was something new. 104F for 6 days, unproductive cough and shortness of breath the whole time. I'm lazy & out of shape, I eat poorly most of the time, I've been a heavy smoker for 35+ years and I always get colds & flu worse than anyone else in the house. It's got a pretty defined arc. You feel bad really suddenly and the chills won't go away no matter how much blankie you use. A week later you're mostly fine. Two weeks later you're totally fine. I had it way way worse than anyone I know basically because my lungs have been thrashed already. If you don't have serious risk factors, you're just getting a cold.

Unless you're running short of breath, save the call to the doctor. It'll be a week of feeling bad, then another week with a bad cough. I got it back in late February when nobody knew it was something new. 104F for 6 days, unproductive cough and shortness of breath the whole time. I'm lazy & out of shape, I eat poorly most of the time, I've been a heavy smoker for 35+ years and I always get colds & flu worse than anyone else in the house. It's got a pretty defined arc. You feel bad really suddenly and the chills won't go away no matter how much blankie you use. A week later you're mostly fine. Two weeks later you're totally fine. I had it way way worse than anyone I know basically because my lungs have been thrashed already. If you don't have serious risk factors, you're just getting a cold.

I can go up and down stairs without getting winded and just carried a case of water up the driveway without being short of breath. Today is probably the best I’ve felt all week, but I’m just impatient and feel like this should’ve been kicked already.

It's not a bad idea to have a fingertip SpO2 meter or use your phone if it has it, just to kind of keep track and make sure you are not heading to a zone where you need to go get medical attention promptly.

Asked my friend how he was feeling and he started in with he is surprised how much it has effected him. It's kicking his ass.

Than he told me he played a game of soccer and it really winded him.

I wonder if during the bubonic plague peeps were like "Oh man, the plague really kicked my ass during that joust. I almost missed that knight with my Lance."

Your yearly flu, with its typical dangers and resulting deaths, with a new name.

I can go up and down stairs without getting winded and just carried a case of water up the driveway without being short of breath. Today is probably the best I’ve felt all week, but I’m just impatient and feel like this should’ve been kicked already.
If you're a week into it then you're just about over the hump. I'll assume, because it's a safe bet, that you like I are over 40 and ain't used to being down for a solid week. It's a really bad cold. I got worried after a week and went to the doctor because the shortness of breath was really worrying me (I am a smoker after all and I get bacterial pneumonia at least twice a year). They gave me an inhaler I used one time on the way home and by the next day I was feeling fine but for a nagging unproductive cough. You'll probably be feeling like your old self again by Monday even if you'll probably have a nagging cough. Don't worry man. The hype scared a lot of people totally pointlessly. The actual coof scares a few of us legitimately because we're not in the best shape to begin with. If you can do any of the things you're talking about up there then you're just fine right now. Drink plenty of clear fluids. Try to eat something. Rest. A little vicks vapo on the chest helps a bit too.

Reactions: aslrookie
I still don't understand how there can be so many false positives and negatives. It would seem that you either have it or you don't. I tested negative for Covid, but I had classic symptoms for 3 days. Then I was over it. My son in CA has been really sick with ALL of the symptoms and he also tested negative. I have a neighbor that had no symptoms who had to have the test for a procedure and he tested positive. No one he was in contact with tested postive. He went back after the 14 day period and he tested negative. He lost 2 weeks pay as well as his wife and his oldest kid. They all had to stay home for 14 days. How can so many spouses test positive (with little to no symptoms), yet their better half test negative?

Last edited:
Hell they can't get the testing right, but the vaccine is 99 percent safe?

• Wow
Reactions: Amanda4461
Update:

I am thinking about giving the doc a call today. I am still having these temp fluctuations where I feel normal and then an hour later I am creeping up to 99.9 again. I woke up shaking last night and had to use two blankets to warm myself up.

I feel better, but some symptoms are still lingering like the chills, temp swings and I’ll have energy then be tired. Sometimes my hands and feet are cold and others my hands are sweaty. I tested positive on Monday and started feeling exhausted Sunday morning, so I’m creeping up on 7 days here soon.
Something really useful to have on hand on this COVID era in general is a finger pulse oximeter - the things that use to cost $600in 2005 are now under $25 on Groupon and are very helpful in assessing progression of lung involvement.

Something really useful to have on hand on this COVID era in general is a finger pulse oximeter - the things that use to cost $600in 2005 are now under $25 on Groupon and are very helpful in assessing progression of lung involvement.

If you are stuck, some phones like Samsung high end phones and some watches (possibly the apple higher end watches?) also have them built in.

I had it two weeks ago. Lost my smell which is the only reason I got tested, hell I was out running when my results came back. Looking back I probably had it for a few days by the time I got tested. So when I started my isolation I must have been at least four or five days in. The second or so day of isolation I was pretty exhausted like you too, got at least 8-9 hrs of sleep a night, would eat and go back to sleep till lunch or so. By dinner time I was fine and would exercise, then would be tired again in the morning. Had the shits pretty good one morning but that's really about it. I knew I was getting better when I stopped sleeping through the night (normal for me).

Take those vit c/zinc chews every couple hours, dunno if it helped but it certainly didn't hurt.

I basically wore out the battery on my finger ox meter. They don't seem to be super consistent, sometimes I would check and it would be 95, I'd freak out, then it would always rise back to 98-99 after a few seconds.

Smell is mostly back, still can't smell farts which I'm not sure is a bad thing lol.

Reactions: BullGear
I had it two weeks ago. Lost my smell which is the only reason I got tested, hell I was out running when my results came back. Looking back I probably had it for a few days by the time I got tested. So when I started my isolation I must have been at least four or five days in. The second or so day of isolation I was pretty exhausted like you too, got at least 8-9 hrs of sleep a night, would eat and go back to sleep till lunch or so. By dinner time I was fine and would exercise, then would be tired again in the morning. Had the shits pretty good one morning but that's really about it. I knew I was getting better when I stopped sleeping through the night (normal for me).

Take those vit c/zinc chews every couple hours, dunno if it helped but it certainly didn't hurt.

I basically wore out the battery on my finger ox meter. They don't seem to be super consistent, sometimes I would check and it would be 95, I'd freak out, then it would always rise back to 98-99 after a few seconds.

Smell is mostly back, still can't smell farts which I'm not sure is a bad thing lol.

Glad to see you're almost back to normal. That fart thing, I'd consider that a good thing.

Reactions: bfk4lyfe
Asked my friend how he was feeling and he started in with he is surprised how much it has effected him. It's kicking his ass.

Than he told me he played a game of soccer and it really winded him.

I wonder if during the bubonic plague peeps were like "Oh man, the plague really kicked my ass during that joust. I almost missed that knight with my Lance."

Your yearly flu, with its typical dangers and resulting deaths, with a new name.

I have tears I am laughing so hard. 👍 👍 👍

After my wife and I returned from Kenya the first week of this past March, I had to spend a couple days at my office in Los Angeles (I live in Alabama). While I was out there I felt abnormally fatigued for 2-3 days. I thought nothing of it, figuring it was just travel fatigue.

I went to my doc’s in May to have him look at my left knee that was “clicking” (proved to be a torn meniscus) and had my annual physical while there. He knows I’m overseas ~300 days per year and wanted me tested, so I agreed.

Turns out my wife and I have both antibodies. We probably had it back in March, just before the Elites shut the world down for their Great Reset dry-run. Both of us, aside from my fatigue, were completely asymptomatic. We’re in our early 50’s and not in particularly good shape.

I still don't understand how there can be so many false positives and negatives. It would seem that you either have it or you don't. I tested negative for Covid, but I had classic symptoms for 3 days. Then I was over it. My son in CA has been really sick with ALL of the symptoms and he also tested negative. I have a neighbor that had no symptoms who had to have the test for a procedure and he tested positive. No one he was in contact with tested postive. He went back after the 14 day period and he tested negative. He lost 2 weeks pay as well as his wife and his oldest kid. They all had to stay home for 14 days. How can so many spouses test positive (with little to no symptoms), yet their better half test negative?
That's easy. The testing isn't perfect for a number of reasons and viruses can and do mutate. It's entirely factual that there are multiple strains out there. Not every test can get every strain, and no test can 100% of the time even be accurate. A mutated strain in Europe recently that infected farmed mink caused a massive cull recently which destroyed the livelihoods of quite a number of mink farmers. When we stop calling it Covid-19 and start calling it "a cold" (it is in fact a chest cold) and start telling everyone we can about guys playing basketball while sick with it people will start to realize they've been played and will stop playing back.

That's easy. The testing isn't perfect for a number of reasons and viruses can and do mutate. It's entirely factual that there are multiple strains out there. Not every test can get every strain, and no test can 100% of the time even be accurate. A mutated strain in Europe recently that infected farmed mink caused a massive cull recently which destroyed the livelihoods of quite a number of mink farmers. When we stop calling it Covid-19 and start calling it "a cold" (it is in fact a chest cold) and start telling everyone we can about guys playing basketball while sick with it people will start to realize they've been played and will stop playing back.

Be interested to see if a known common flu infected person was swabbed with a CV19 test kit......Im guessing they pop hot for CV19 and get added to the hysteria count.

Reactions: spamassassin
zinc deficiency can cause loss of taste and smell.

zinc is needed for proper immune function.
low zinc levels (common in elderly, cancer patients, diabetics...) make you more vulnerable
if one of your symptoms is loss of taste and smell, you might want to start taking supplements regularly.

hcq is a zinc ionophore (transport agent for zinc), which is why it helps.

Ive been doing zinc for months. Add selenium, its supposed to help. I take 200 mg caps once a day. Vitamin D as well

I would suggest that about a year worth of experience globally with it, says it's a lot worse than a cold and more dangerous than the flu.
That being said, it's the same basic type of virus as the others, but has been weaponized and genetically modified by the Chinese Communists as a biological weapon to attack the west and help them rise to power.

There is a lot of stuff still unknown about it, especially what is now being reported as long term effects, very different than normal stuff where you get it and then are good to go once you recover.

It's kind of pretty much something out of a science fiction novel, where depending on unknown genetic and other issues, one person may be almost fine another person might be in danger of dying.

The problem being that there is most likely not a good way to "get rid of it" or "vaccinate against it" at this time because well... look at how ineffective the flu "vaccinations" are each year, pretty much a toss of the coin and plenty still die from it.

More than likely the correct way to go about things (which is what we are doing the opposite of because the elites in each country are jumping at the chance to bring back feudalism and destroy all the middle class and small business), would be to try to isolate and support the elderly and venerable, tell them to stay at home and direct government assistance to help pay their bills and give them supplies.

Then for everybody else, push things to help build your body's immune system including lots of sleep, make it easy for anyone to stay home if they feel sick without a problem, tell folks to be a bit more hygienic and such. Very much like you would suggest intelligent people do if there was a flu epidemic going around.

Destroying the economy is one of the WORST things you could do to fight a pandemic, as poverty goes hand in hand with pour health care and higher sickness and death rates from a disease.

I have a spare Samsung phone with the oximeter reader on it. My resting heart rate is a little higher than usual but my oximeter reading has been 97-98%. So far so good.

I almost freaked out first couple times I did it with a 90% and 89% reading...then I read the instructions and realized I was pressing too hard on the sensor lol

I would suggest that about a year worth of experience globally with it, says it's a lot worse than a cold and more dangerous than the flu.
A statement which is refuted by the simplest of math. Covid19 is anywhere from .003% to .01% lethal. That's 10x less than a standard seasonal flu in the worst of cases. Math isn't hard.

has been weaponized and genetically modified by the Chinese Communists as a biological weapon to attack the west and help them rise to power.

Absolute paranoid nonsense. That's the kind of delusion that has government putting fluoride in municipal water supplies to control our minds and has Killary torturing babies to personally suck the adrenochrome from them. It's baseless nonsense.

If you're going to weaponize a disease: Why would you use it on yourself first? Why would you allow the world to gain knowledge of its existence? Why would you create something so not-dangerous? Why would you do something so completely unhelpful to the current machinations of the CCP? China was doing fantastic at quietly dominating the world without any international sanctioning beforehand. Anyone that's been to Africa and had their eyes open knows this. Covid-19 was the last thing they needed. It interrupted them making further inroads to owning all of Africa and disrupted the hell out of the global narcotics market and caused substantial turmoil within China itself.

A statement which is refuted by the simplest of math. Covid19 is anywhere from .003% to .01% lethal. That's 10x less than a standard seasonal flu in the worst of cases. Math isn't hard.

Absolute paranoid nonsense. That's the kind of delusion that has government putting fluoride in municipal water supplies to control our minds and has Killary torturing babies to personally suck the adrenochrome from them. It's baseless nonsense.

If you're going to weaponize a disease: Why would you use it on yourself first? Why would you allow the world to gain knowledge of its existence? Why would you create something so not-dangerous? Why would you do something so completely unhelpful to the current machinations of the CCP? China was doing fantastic at quietly dominating the world without any international sanctioning beforehand. Anyone that's been to Africa and had their eyes open knows this. Covid-19 was the last thing they needed. It interrupted them making further inroads to owning all of Africa and disrupted the hell out of the global narcotics market and caused substantial turmoil within China itself.

Then why would China develop this virus? What purpose other than to be weaponized would this virus have? I don't see any legitimate reason for them to develop this virus. As I understand it, this is not a naturally developed virus, but one that has been engineered.

Then why would China develop this virus? What purpose other than to be weaponized would this virus have? I don't see any legitimate reason for them to develop this virus. As I understand it, this is not a naturally developed virus, but one that has been engineered.

You mean you heard and believe a rumor this was developed a lab and weaponized. Which IMO could be some of the bull shit propaganda used too scare people into their hobbit holes. Same with academic fraud surrounding HQ. So how much being written by academia about COVID is bull shit, if they are willing to write fraudulent articles about HQ to scare people away from a very viable prophylactic. How much of this permeant damage and ongoing COVID syndrome is bullshit. How many Corona viruses have we all had? How many had permanent side effects. I am least a little skeptical, mostly because everything we have been told about this virus has been lies.

Last edited:
I go for a Pre Op Covid test tomorrow morning. Another brain swab to look forward to.

Here you just got like 1/4 inch up your nose on both sides and twirl it for 15 seconds each. They switched to this method early summer.