• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas PD Empower Civilians with SWAT-Like Training

Re: Texas PD Empower Civilians with SWAT-Like Training

Yet another extraordinary reason why Texas is awesome and I need to move there as soon as possible.

What happens if/when a psycho shooter (employee) has taken the custom course tailored to their specific location? Knowing all the "in's and out's"???

If I'm someone who has gone through that practice excercise, and I flip out one day and turn into a "rogue shooter"... I'm going to know the reactions of everybody pretty intimatly!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What happens if/when a psycho shooter (employee) has taken the custom course tailored to their specific location? Knowing all the "in's and out's"???

If I'm someone who has gone through that practice excercise, and I flip out one day and turn into a "rogue shooter"... I'm going to know the reactions of everybody pretty intimatly! </div></div>

Good call. Best to do nothing

if IF was a fifth we'd all be drunk by now

In light of the recent Aurora shooting and news of another planned shooting I am very surprised that we have not seen more active shooter classes/training pop up from firearms training schools/facilities geared towards civilans.

Check out Suarez International

They have been providing similar classes for some time. My parents took their pistol class in conjunction with their concealed carry course. Said they enjoyed it and felt much more confident with their weapons after doing some practical training.

They only instruct on the most basic elements. No reason to put all of the tribal knowledge out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What happens if/when a psycho shooter (employee) has taken the custom course tailored to their specific location? Knowing all the "in's and out's"???

If I'm someone who has gone through that practice excercise, and I flip out one day and turn into a "rogue shooter"... I'm going to know the reactions of everybody pretty intimatly!</div></div>

Out of curiosity, do you have a pacifier filled with massive amounts of estrogen and thalidomide on which you suck?

Every single thread about possibly having public protecting themselves, you poo-poo it.

Seriously dude, what gives... open carry, and now this.

Whose side are you on?

What if your what if is seen and raised by another what if... what if can be anything it wants. <span style="font-style: italic">What if it couldn't?</span>
crazy.gif